John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi, Sci!
    John Sheppard - thunkable, whumpable but absolutely NOT shippable - he's mine and I'm keeping him.

sigpic
    sig and avi by mrscopterdoc for Secret Santa 2015
    Recommended Sheppard/Team Sheppard Fics

Comment

Hi Sci. How's it going?

oh no, the gang is arriving.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pocus View Post
        Hi Sci. How's it going?

http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l2...lsofwar_08.jpg
        oh no, the gang is arriving.
        Not doing too bad. Waiting to use the laptop. lol

Ahhh. Poor Shep.

Comment

This Monday whumped person is going to go find a slightly whumped and in need of cuddling clone and get settled down for the night.

Sweet and/or Whumpy Dreams!

*they're so cute when they're on morphine*
          John Sheppard - thunkable, whumpable but absolutely NOT shippable - he's mine and I'm keeping him.

sigpic
          sig and avi by mrscopterdoc for Secret Santa 2015
          Recommended Sheppard/Team Sheppard Fics

Comment

just popping in to say I am so addicted to the Olympics
            sigpic

Comment

Night Taris!

Hello Copter. Not me for the Olympics. Not interested at all. I am glad you are enjoying!
              sigpic

Comment

so what is going on with everyone since I am so immersed in athletes and London right now?
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by taris-eirien View Post
                  This Monday whumped person is going to go find a slightly whumped and in need of cuddling clone and get settled down for the night.

Sweet and/or Whumpy Dreams!

http://i967.photobucket.com/albums/a...23um122639.png
                  *they're so cute when they're on morphine*
                  Night Taris. *HUGS* Hope tomorrow is easier on you.

Originally posted by mrscopterdoc View Post
                  Watching the Syn diving right now. Boys were impressed.
                  But @ 9pm. I'm watching Warehouse 13 and then Alphas.

so what is going on with everyone since I am so immersed in athletes and London right now?
                  Must be tires cause I'm being mischievious.

Spoiler:
                  My friends, Brenda and Gary, have been with each other for about 25 years. They are not married and unless they feel the need to, they probably won't. Her birthday is this Sat and the convo went from "5 more days" to letting the nosey people on her FB think she's getting married.

Comment

Not much going on at my house. Just laying around watching TV. Feel like my mother and have been watching HGTV most of the day. Love getting fix up ideas.
                    sigpic

Comment

that is good sci

nothing exciting here, just cleaning house and laundry. yippee. but now that I finally have help at work [been alone for the past 2 years] I am trying to get my life back on track and finding time for fun stuff again.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pocus View Post
                        Not much going on at my house. Just laying around watching TV. Feel like my mother and have been watching HGTV most of the day. Love getting fix up ideas.
                        I like the DYI programs on HGTV. Hubby hates when I watch them... I get too many ideas.

that is good sci

nothing exciting here, just cleaning house and laundry. yippee. but now that I finally have help at work [been alone for the past 2 years] I am trying to get my life back on track and finding time for fun stuff again.
                        Thanks.

Good you have help and hope things get back to normal smoothly.

Comment

Hello Whumpers...Six Bullets actually looks amazing...cannot wait to see it.

And Im good trying to write or get ideas....they are taking to camp all the way to new jersey tomorrow im gonna probablyy need some Sheppard whump to get me through the drive.
                          BALCONIES
                          The Breeding Ground of Ships.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TheLadyMore View Post
                            Hello Whumpers...Six Bullets actually looks amazing...cannot wait to see it.

And Im good trying to write or get ideas....they are taking to camp all the way to new jersey tomorrow im gonna probablyy need some Sheppard whump to get me through the drive.
                            I have it on my waiting list on Netflix. But it won't be available till Sept... boo.

Shep getting poison ivy and someone needs to help him reach the hard places. Hope your drive feels short.

Comment

Me tooo!!!!! Its fantastic!

No challenge entry for me, thought I would have time and the muse would come back, but no go. Maybe next time.

Comment

Hello whumpers

Today I got whumped to hell. 2 hours on a bus and all day in the heat and my kid didnt behave. Gonna probably do some gagging of the Shep later.
                                BALCONIES
                                The Breeding Ground of Ships.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X