John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Taris for the well wishes.

SGAFan you just made my day with those caps. Add them to the other yumminess on the thread today.

Shopping done. Laundry in. Eating dinner now. Fic writing later.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Billie_ View Post
      Billie, you are right there with the best of them, I see.
      Originally posted by Libero View Post
      I just posted my story and now I'm going for a run.
      It's so foggy outside I just hope I will not run into a tree. Keep your fingers crossed

Challenge entry: Earthbound

Originally posted by Pocus View Post
      Still have a headache so not holding out much hope. Plus I have to go grocery shopping. Don't wanna! *whine* Need Shep and his puddlejumper to take me.
      Aww thanks Lib! I still think it is just sinus issues or weather related. It certainly isn't lack of sleep. I took a 3 hour nap yesterday and then slept for 10 hours last night.

Hmmmm what can you guys do?
      Oh, no. How terrible that you cannot seem to finish off this pesky headache, Pocus.

Let some CarsonClone help out a bit. He'll love to, I'm sure.

How about lots of whump pics. Maybe a focus on tied up Shep with some close ups of his beautiful eyes?
      And you even need to ask?

Your wish is my command.

Well, the eyes are closed - but with unconscious Shep, who is complaining, right?
      Originally posted by taris-eirien View Post
      I hope you feel better, Pocus. I'm still waiting to come down with something myself. Everyone else at work has been sick with a cold or flu and so far I think I'm only one in my department who hasn't got anything ... yet.
      Don't. Jinx. Yourself!
      Twinchy---
      sigpic
      FanFic---------------------------------------------------Twinchy's Lair

Comment

Hey there Twinchy!!! Thanks for the pic. I think this darn headache is finally fading. I get these sometimes. It is annoying, but oh well.

Almost finished my fic!!!!
        sigpic

Comment

That's promising to hear.
          Twinchy---
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Twinchy View Post
            That's promising to hear.
            I love your gifs, Twinchy!

Comment

Thank you so much, JT.
              Even though I humbly have to decline accepting the compliment because I didn't make them; I'm merely collecting them.
              Twinchy---
              sigpic

Comment

You have a wonderful collection!
                sigpic

Comment

Aw, you two are flattering for sure.

Feel free to snurch all you want. Here's the link to my open PB account, if you are interested. twinny and Twinchy's smilie collection
                  Twinchy---
                  sigpic

Comment

That is a lot of smilies!! Thanks for sharing!!!
                    sigpic

Comment

Yes, we did great in aquiring them, practically over years and years... You are very welcome.
                      Twinchy---
                      sigpic

Comment

Seeing as tomorrow is Monday, sadly I will have to bow out now. Sleep well, whumpers near and far.
                        Twinchy---
                        sigpic

Comment

Here's my whump challenge entry. Really lame, cause I couldn't think of anything and I was feeling lazy.

For those of you who don't know me well, my stuff tends to have some John/Elizabeth ship in it. I put it in spoilers so if that's not your thing, you don't have to see it. I hope that doesn't bother anyone.

Spoiler:

I'm going to San Diego next month, so here's a postcard from my favorite duo:

Comment

Night Twinchy! Sleep well. It is still great seeing you here. Wish I had more time to chat, but need to get this fic done tonight.
                            sigpic

Comment

That is great JT!!! It isn't lame at all!!! Love the "Don't wish you were here!" LOL!
                              sigpic

Comment

That is great JT!!! It isn't lame at all!!! Love the "Don't wish you were here!" LOL!
                                Thanks, Pocus. I figure John will always be snarky with Rodney.

Comment

Working...
                                X