No announcement yet.

John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finished my Fic! *happy dance* making grandma's yummy fudge now. Have to account for temps, humidity, etc to get it to set up properly. So far, I'm 4 for 4. I usually manage to ruin at least one.
    sigpic
    My Fanfiction: fanfiction.net ** My LJ (Art and Fanfiction): SGAFan LJ

Comment

ok Strey, took me more than 1 minute I know...but here it is:

my Helena Dalí, a month ago.

Comment

*crawls into thread*

Shopping done. Only have Hubby and Mom left to get for. *sigh* Mom=easy. Hubby=impossible. We were bad today. We went to Bed Bath and Beyond and got a toaster oven. Then...we didn't leave the store. We have new drapes and hardware for them for the living room. Plus lots of other badness that we just couldn't live without. *heavy sigh*

SA those are great pics of the little one. She is soooooo pretty!

Off to do laundry and hopefully work on Secret Santa stuff.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Austin View Post
          ok Strey, took me more than 1 minute I know...but here it is:

my Helena Dalí, a month ago.

Oh, she's absolutely lovely, SA. Clearly so full of life. Enjoy every moment of her being. My firstborn, my elder daughter, got married in June to a delightful young* man. I'm happy for her. And him. He's the one who cried at the exchange of vows, and had a tissue handy! Now she's his responsibility, not mine, but still -- the journey of having a child is amazing. I would never say it's easy. Far from it. I have 5. 2 girls, 3 boys. As you know. And never forget -- you know where I am, though you clearly don't need any advice. Helena Dali is one lucky little girl. Bless!

*makes me feel old...
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SheppAddictedFangirl View Post
            *waves to Steve Austin and congratulations on your little one!!*
            Hey SAF!!! thanks and doble thanks because of your great picfic!

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
            Hi Steve Austin! Nice to meet you.
            Hello JT-2!!! nice to meet you too! always excinting on knowing whumpers!

Originally posted by taris-eirien View Post
            Hey Whumpers. SA and SAF! *hugs*
            Taris, nice to see you! *hugs back*
            Originally posted by Pocus View Post
            SA those are great pics of the little one. She is soooooo pretty!

Thank you Pocus!

Originally posted by Strey View Post
            Oh, she's absolutely lovely, SA. Clearly so full of life. Enjoy every moment of her being. My firstborn, my elder daughter, got married in June to a delightful young* man. I'm happy for her. And him. He's the one who cried at the exchange of vows, and had a tissue handy! Now she's his responsibility, not mine, but still -- the journey of having a child is amazing. I would never say it's easy. Far from it. I have 5. 2 girls, 3 boys. As you know. And never forget -- you know where I am, though you clearly don't need any advice. Helena Dali is one lucky little girl. Bless!

*makes me feel old...
            Thanks Strey! I'm very happy to know abuot you again, and
            Did not know about your daughter's wedding! congratulations!

Comment

Hey SA! Great to see you popping in so much! I hope school is going well.
              sigpic

Comment

Kid!fic request -- are there two or maybe even three out there in Fanficland? I wrote a one-shot, but I might yet add to it. If any of you could give me links to existing kid!fics -- Sheppy, of course -- please do, so I don't reinvent the wheel, and I thank you muchly in advance.
                sigpic

Comment

Do you have a preference for who the Mom is?
                  sigpic

Comment

Kid!fic request -- are there two or maybe even three out there in Fanficland? I wrote a one-shot, but I might yet add to it. If any of you could give me links to existing kid!fics -- Sheppy, of course -- please do, so I don't reinvent the wheel, and I thank you muchly in advance.
                    I know 3 very cute stories by Eri13, but they are John/Elizabeth stories:
                    Spoiler:

Tea Party

Like Father, Like... This one doesn't even have Elizabeth in it, just one very quick mention that is easily ignored.

To Meet One's Match

Emma is very John-like, which leads to all kinds of trouble (just like John!).

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
                      I know 3 very cute stories by Eri13, but they are John/Elizabeth stories:
                      Spoiler:

Tea Party

Like Father, Like... This one doesn't even have Elizabeth in it, just one very quick mention that is easily ignored.

To Meet One's Match

Emma is very John-like, which leads to all kinds of trouble (just like John!).
                      Cheers, poppet! I'm rereading one by Titan5 called The Mind Of A Child, where Sheppard is temporarily 6 years old in mind only, and there's one by Stealth Dragon, methinks, where he's physically reverted. I have to rummage for that one. My one-shot has him turned into a baby. Aw. It's not Shep whump, as I don't care to hurt kids, but it's emo whump for Rodney, his designated dad until he turns 18. Tee hee.
                      sigpic

Comment

Cheers, poppet! I'm rereading one by Titan5 called The Mind Of A Child, where Sheppard is temporarily 6 years old in mind only, and there's one by Stealth Dragon, methinks, where he's physically reverted. I have to rummage for that one. My one-shot has him turned into a baby. Aw. It's not Shep whump, as I don't care to hurt kids, but it's emo whump for Rodney, his designated dad until he turns 18. Tee hee.
                        Stealth Dragon's "Little Man Sheppard"? It's one of my very favorites!

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3642119/..._b_bSheppard_b

I know I've read a few others but I don't think I can recall where they are.
                        John Sheppard - thunkable, whumpable but absolutely NOT shippable - he's mine and I'm keeping him.

sigpic
                        sig and avi by mrscopterdoc for Secret Santa 2015
                        Recommended Sheppard/Team Sheppard Fics

Comment

Snurched some new gifs. This one fits a Strey request.

Spoiler:
                          from fu_dragon

John Sheppard - thunkable, whumpable but absolutely NOT shippable - he's mine and I'm keeping him.

sigpic
                          sig and avi by mrscopterdoc for Secret Santa 2015
                          Recommended Sheppard/Team Sheppard Fics

Comment

Originally posted by taris-eirien View Post
                            Stealth Dragon's "Little Man Sheppard"? It's one of my very favorites!

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3642119/..._b_bSheppard_b

I know I've read a few others but I don't think I can recall where they are.
                            Oh yes, that's a good one!
                            And thanks for the gif, taris - exactly what I needed today!

It's a busy day at the library and since 9am we have a total software failure. My colleagues are checking the books on their shelves and I try to answer questions at the information desk. There's hardly anything you can do without computers ...
                            The last weeks before Christmas are the most important days here! grrrrrrrrrrrr *Wraith growl*
                            sigpic

Comment

Aw, SA - your little girl is absolutely adorable!

Oh, and as for kidfic - I wrote one in German
                              sigpic

Comment

Titan5 writes some really great stuff! I was reading one of his/her stories last night, actually.

Rodney as a dad to a little baby? That sounds like a lot of fun!

Originally posted by Libero View Post
                                Aw, SA - your little girl is absolutely adorable!

Oh, and as for kidfic - I wrote one in German
                                You could always translate it.

Comment

Working...
                                X