No announcement yet.

John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think I was posting in the thunk thread when it went down - maybe that broke it? I broke Shep!!! Now that is the ultimate whump!

Comment

Originally posted by Nessva
      I think I was posting in the thunk thread when it went down - maybe that broke it? I broke Shep!!! Now that is the ultimate whump!
      So was I...so could have been either of us...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
      "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

You know, you could turn that last one into a funny sentence if you were including Sheppard and/or Joe in it... aaah I need to get off the net and back to the work I was attempting to do!

Comment

Originally posted by Nessva
          You know, you could turn that last one into a funny sentence if you were including Sheppard and/or Joe in it... aaah I need to get off the net and back to the work I was attempting to do!
          Chance would be a fine thing for me...I have a ton of work and have spent all day chasing for a roll of paper for a printer to do it...how thoroughly unproductive...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
          "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Emotional whump (it's how all the thunkers are feeling at the moment... ) :

Beanie, if the PM doesn't work, let's wait for later on MSN... It's definitely not our day
            Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

So....does anyone know how long it'll take for the thunk thread to be fixed? Maybe we should think about starting an emergency one..."Joe Flanigan/John Sheppard thunk thread: the sequel!"

Seriously...I'm really missing it. That proves for a cert that I'm addicted then!

Comment

Originally posted by Elinor
                So....does anyone know how long it'll take for the thunk thread to be fixed? Maybe we should think about starting an emergency one..."Joe Flanigan/John Sheppard thunk thread: the sequel!"

Seriously...I'm really missing it. That proves for a cert that I'm addicted then!

You know, I'm actually seriously considering it...since we don't even know if we're gonna get the old one back...

*Runs off to make a mark 2 thread...*

Comment

New thunk thread here:

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=16649

Comment

10 days, 5 hours, 28 minutes B.C.

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

Originally posted by knocknashee
                      *Runs off to make a mark 2 thread...*
                      Have you found a way to increase the thunk output by six hundred percent?

Comment

Originally posted by Merentha
                        That would be sooo cool

Would possibly involve high explosive, in close proximity to shep...could be messy. need to put FBI on standy for deal with this one...
                        FBI - Special Agent VonKnibble. Head of the Post-Whump Protectorate
                        There is no point in arguing with an idiot, they will just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

Comment

Aaahh, a whumped Shep is a beautiful Shep, and totally thunkable
                          Sig by Camy

Comment

Originally posted by VonKnibble
                            That would be sooo cool

Would possibly involve high explosive, in close proximity to shep...could be messy. need to put FBI on standy for deal with this one...
                            FBI are ALWAYS on standby...

Comment

Originally posted by knocknashee
                              FBI are ALWAYS on standby...
                              Yep...ready and willing. Very, VERY willing!

Comment

Originally posted by Merentha
                                now THAT'S one thread i wanna see!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X