John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CeeKay Sheppard
    Unfortunately (or fortunately... ) my infirmary scenes usually end up turning into more whumping. "Plague", for example, picks up where "Thirty Eight Minutes" leaves off, there's major whump, and Shep never even leaves the infirmary.
    That's the kind of ficcie I like. You think poor Sheppie has had all he can take, but no, he needs more! I really like the Memoranda from the Edge series. There's one where Shep sends a memo to all the whump ff writers and then MN Talbert and Wraithfodder reply, it's hysterical, but sooooo true!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
      I really like the Memoranda from the Edge series. There's one where Shep sends a memo to all the whump ff writers and then MN Talbert and Wraithfodder reply, it's hysterical, but sooooo true!
      Yeah, that is a good series.... but I missed that particular memo. Which part was it?

Comment

Originally posted by prion
        Yeah, that is a good series.... but I missed that particular memo. Which part was it?
        I'll just go and get a link for you!
        sigpic

Comment

Sorry, wrong title! It's a memo from Shep, but the series is called dominoes doesn't deliver here. link : http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2423374/5/
          sigpic

Comment

Sorry, wrong title! It's a memo from Shep, but the series is called dominoes doesn't deliver here. link : http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2423374/5/
            Oh god, those are soooo funny...I read that a while ago and I was in hysterics then...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
            "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Originally posted by knocknashee
              Oh god, those are soooo funny...I read that a while ago and I was in hysterics then...
              I know! I think it's hysterical too!
              Poor Sheppie,but he still needs alot more whump before I'm satisfied, and quite honestly it's never gonna happen, so he'd better get used to it!
              sigpic

Comment

Oh yes, hadn't realized it was called that! Yeah, i had fun writing the memo from Stargate Command (pen my fic under 'wraithfodder')

Comment

Here are some whump pix to get this thread back on page 1 where it belongs:

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

Oooh...38 Minutes...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
                    "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Thanks for those lovely 38 minutes piccies CeeKay and Beanie. It's a shame that ep. was JF's least favourite episode to film, because it's sure one of my favourites to watch. My dvd is starting to crack in the middle coz I've watched it so much, so I'm just gonna have to buy the box set when it's out! (Was going to buy it anyway!)
                      sigpic

Comment

That was the best whump episode for Shep so far (physical whump), I mean, he died!

But, I can see how it'd be a least favorite for filming. He had to spend most of it on his back, being fussed over, having a creepy critter stuck to his neck (fake or not, still, eeewwww), and I'm sure the poor man got stiff as a board LOL!

So, not only did Shep get whumped in that episode, JF got mildly whumped in the filming *grin*!!!
                        sigpic

Comment

Oh yes, hadn't realized it was called that! Yeah, i had fun writing the memo from Stargate Command (pen my fic under 'wraithfodder')

Those were soooo fun, the back and forth was a blast.
                          sigpic

Comment

How's about some Defiant One whump?

Loves those memos from Shep/Stargate Command fics...LOL!

Comment

We've got to start a countdown for two weeks till Conversion!!! I've been waiting for this episode forever it feels like! The short previews before it cut to BSG were sooooo good!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by IWantToBelieve
                                We've got to start a countdown for two weeks till Conversion!!!
                                14 days...

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

Working...
                                X