• Show
Clear All

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SGAFan View Post
        and a few more. Now I'm off to sleep land
        Thanks for the yummy pics SGAFan and sleep tight!
        sigpic

Comment

Yummy pics SGAFan! Do you have Quarantine capped? I'd love to see Shep the climber.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by maneth View Post
            Yummy pics SGAFan! Do you have Quarantine capped? I'd love to see Shep the climber.
            I do! I can't post ATM but can do a spam when I get home later
            sigpic
            My Fanfiction: fanfiction.net ** My LJ (Art and Fanfiction): SGAFan LJ

Comment

Many many thanks SGA Fan! Ya know, looking at Shep whump pics is like eating Lay's Potato chips.....you can't stop at one.

RL not going well today OT
              Spoiler:
              hubby not feeling well, he's got the latest stuff going around the workplace; closing is put off at least until next Tuesday because Monday is a holiday; we just got sent more paperwork for said closing that they wanted back yesterday and I am not signing a thing until I have a chance to read through it; and to top it off, while going through books to pack I think I was bitten by something. Oh yeah, and did I mention since it got warm all of a sudden we've had bees in the house? I HATE those things! lol

As I always say, RL goes better with Shep whump.

IHS
              sigpic

Comment

*hugs* IHS

And you guys need only request. I have everything in HD except the last couple of eps I'd season 5. Working on finishing those.
                sigpic

Comment

Good evening whumpers!! MAN I have been a busy bee cleaning and walking the dogs today! How is everyone doing tonight?

sigpic
                  Coming January 2017

Comment

Ooh, good! Hope to see Quarantine soon.

sigpic

Comment

I believe the request was Quarantine and Sheppard climbing the tower? Have that of course, but thought I'd add more as well. hehe I hope that's okay with everyone! *wink*

sigpic

Comment

and a couple more....

sigpic

Comment

Thanks, they're wonderful!

Where do you keep them, snurching doesn't work... PB claims invalid file type.
                          sigpic

Comment

Spoiler for rant:*

Spoiler:
                            So recently I had a incident while coming out of the public shower in my residence hall, and it was stupid this girl and I come out of the shower at the same time and she immediately screams assuming I am trying make a move on her. Now today she sees me in the hall again as I am going to the bathroom and she slams the door in my face.....as a bisexual female I was deeply offended that she could be intolerant.

Sorry had to let that out.....and now i shall have pic of tied up Shep to make me feel a bit better:

BALCONIES
                            The Breeding Ground of Ships.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by maneth View Post
                              Thanks, they're wonderful!

Where do you keep them, snurching doesn't work... PB claims invalid file type.
                              ?? weird. They're on photobucket and they're .jpg files. you should just be able to click on the thumbnail, right click and choose "save image as" (or your browser's equivalent)

*investigates* not seeing any problem with the files, so not sure what's up...?

*wonders if anyone else is able to right click and save...*?
                              sigpic

Comment

It's really weird, because I can snatch and save any other file I've come across here so far, including some of yours.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X