John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alipeeps
    There was a heck of a lot of discussion (cos the pic is labelled - incorrectly - as something else) but it mostly centered around
    Spoiler:
    the shape of his face, the ears etc, the presence of The Leather Jacket of Yum and what looks like something of a feeding mark on his chest. Check out this comparison I made:

OMG!!!! It does look like Shep!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps
      There was a heck of a lot of discussion (cos the pic is labelled - incorrectly - as something else) but it mostly centered around
      Spoiler:
      the shape of his face, the ears etc, the presence of The Leather Jacket of Yum and what looks like something of a feeding mark on his chest. Check out this comparison I made:

But the face is so thin, thinner than the real one! how can they do that?

Comment

Originally posted by Lauriel
        Argh! Frustration plus! I don't have any really fancy packages, although I'd love Photoshop. My brother is getting me a copy, but he hasn't got there yet. I use a combo of programmes, just back and forth. I'm only just learning what I'm doing, though.
        • Microsoft Photo Editor
        • XNView
        • Paint

If I'm really desperate I've been known to use symbols, etc from Word. (that's where the stars on this sig came from).

I really want a package I can do more complicated graphics with! That would be fun.
        Hmm..I got MS Picture It 7.0, iPhoto Plus 4, and paint. Don't know how to use any of them. I think it's time to go shopping for new software. Now I'm interested to see what's all out there.
        sigpic

Comment

I actually don't think it is. It says they are pics from the 200th ep, ie: SG1.

And the pic caption says: More zombie makeup form the show. He wants to eat your ? brains.
          I initially thought the same as you. However, the mag has made a mistake, and the piccie is not from episode 200, or is a zombie. I only know as we compared it to the zombies from other piccies.
          Spoiler:
          If you look at the mouth and chin, you can see it's Joe. The zombies from the SG1 eppie look entirely different anyway. This picture was released in error in my opinion. If you look at it and squint you can actually see it's Joe, though I well understand how you might not think it is. I didn't either to start with! The jacket and zipped black shirt are also not seen elsewhere in the Stargate Universe. We know sheppard wears his leather jacket in CG, and not in some other episodes. So, we all decided it was Joe after lengthy debate!
          sigpic

Comment

Good morning! Errrr afternoon LOL, I overslept a bit. With hubby away I stayed up *way* too late, and then my boys were nice and quiet as mice, so when Ben finally peeked his head in I woke up thinking, "OMG, how late is IT?" (answer -- really late).

You know, that's episode 7, and this Friday is airing episode 4, so, three more weeks! I'm just stunned that we haven't had any new stills from episodes, none. It's bizarre and depressing.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
              I initially thought the same as you. However, the mag has made a mistake, and the piccie is not from episode 200, or is a zombie. I only know as we compared it to the zombies from other piccies.
              Spoiler:
              If you look at the mouth and chin, you can see it's Joe. The zombies from the SG1 eppie look entirely different anyway. This picture was released in error in my opinion. If you look at it and squint you can actually see it's Joe, though I well understand how you might not think it is. I didn't either to start with! The jacket and zipped black shirt are also not seen elsewhere in the Stargate Universe. We know sheppard wears his leather jacket in CG, and not in some other episodes. So, we all decided it was Joe after lengthy debate!
              I was still trying not to peek at the spoilers when the initial debate was in progress. Obviously I caved. I'm suprised I didn't cave earlier. How about calling me a swing vote? You guys are making very convincing points!
              sigpic
              My LJ & Fics * Proud Member of W.A.S.P. * Pay It Forward

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
                Spoiler:
                You know, I was verging on dread about CG after we had that discussion, but I read

Spoiler:
                a quote in that magazine where he says 'in some of the scenes' instead of 'a lot' or 'most of the episode' so I think it is going to be towards the absolute end that he looks like that and I'm just comforting myself that they can't leave him like that.
                sigpic

Comment

I am seriously the world's worst person at waiting when I'm excited.

I WANT TO SEE IT AND I WANT IT NOW!

See?
                  sigpic

Comment

How could they change his beautiful face into that?! Well at least he's not like that for too long...

Comment

Originally posted by anaM
                      But the face is so thin, thinner than the real one! how can they do that?
                      Yeah, that's what I thought.. The face is thinner and it looks longer, too...

But, I could be wrong.. Leather jacket and the feeding mark are clues... hmmmm
                      *Sig by the wonderful and talented Pegasus_SGA*

Comment

LOL Lauriel!

It's a lot easier to wait with the new episodes to serve as a distraction. I'm also so enjoying the new show Eureka, so between that, I've been hanging on pretty well. I'm as excited as I am scared about that episode!
                        sigpic

Comment

I am seriously the world's worst person at waiting when I'm excited.

I WANT TO SEE IT AND I WANT IT NOW!

See?
                          You're not the only one who's impatient! But I will say you are the most vocal about it to date.
                          sigpic

Comment

CG spoilers and specuation:
                            Spoiler:
                            I bet the longer face is the result of false teeth. The makeup people may have decided to complete the effect of aging by using prosthetic teeth, which, by keeping poor Joe from being able to close his mouth all the way, would have the added bonus of making his face longer, and thus look thinner.

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

Originally posted by IWantToBelieve
                              You know, I was verging on dread about CG after we had that discussion, but I read

Spoiler:
                              a quote in that magazine where he says 'in some of the scenes' instead of 'a lot' or 'most of the episode' so I think it is going to be towards the absolute end that he looks like that and I'm just comforting myself that they can't leave him like that.
                              I agree with you here. Spoilers for CG
                              Spoiler:
                              I think we said before, that if he was like that at the beginning of the episode he would be dead by the end! So, it has to be near the end, IMO. He did say 'some of the scenes', so I'm thinking it won't be for too many of them!
                              sigpic

Comment

I think Linzi has pipped me in the 'most vocal' stakes for this ep.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X