John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Linzi
    I did. Think I'm going to go and cry now...Some poster I've never heard of or seen before. No worries. Redding is completely juvenile, and tends to be used by younger members of the forum. I never red anyone personally, as I think it's pretty silly. Some people really need to lighten up!
    After the day I've had, it's nice to see such cheer and good will... oh well, that's life...
    Oh honey please don't cry and don't let the idiots get to you. At the end of the day, what do you care what some random imbecile on the internet thinks of you? The only opinions that matter are those of the people who care about you... and we all love you!

((((hugs)))))

Ali

P.S. PM me who they are and I'll give out my first ever red and red em right back for ya!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps
      As I said, I keep expecting to get redded cos some people are so vociferous and so intolerant of opposing views.. but I guess cos I pretty much stay calm and logical in all my posts they can't really justify essentially attacking me for being deliberately reasonable and non-offensive. I didn't think that'd stop em really but hey ho...

The one thing I don;t get about rep is that I've seen a few people with like 300+ post counts and huuuuge amounts of rep (10+ jello cubes etc) and I can't see how that is remotely possible? How can you get that many psotive responses to your posts when you have made so few posts. You would have had to have like 300 greens for each post you made or something insane...
      I wondered that too!!!! All this rep malarky is a mystery to me!!

And Linzi ((((hugs)))) to you cos you are such a sweetie and I think you and Ali are very brave to go out there!! I is too cowardly!!!!

Mx
      sig by SheppyD
      Whumpydoodlesquee and Frenxies a Speciality

I'm not crazy - I just have another consciousness in my brain
      So he just looks crazy

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
        Yeah, don't bother giving your opinion. Doesn't matter how you phrase it, you'll get redded.I only know as that just happened to me... Sometimes I wonder at the maturity of some posters. I keep saying this, but as much as I love the show and squee over Shep, it is a fictional t.v. show, with characters who actually aren't real people....
        I have a few people that come to mind who would do that. That sucks that free speech in some threads isn't even tolerated anymore. Is it just me that feels alot of these threads have become preacher mounds for a select few (it's always the same ones too) for telling the rest of the GW community the way they must think and view each episode?

Don't worry Linzi, I love you!! And you'll always be green to me.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps
          As I said, I keep expecting to get redded cos some people are so vociferous and so intolerant of opposing views.. but I guess cos I pretty much stay calm and logical in all my posts they can't really justify essentially attacking me for being deliberately reasonable and non-offensive. I didn't think that'd stop em really but hey ho...

The one thing I don;t get about rep is that I've seen a few people with like 300+ post counts and huuuuge amounts of rep (10+ jello cubes etc) and I can't see how that is remotely possible? How can you get that many psotive responses to your posts when you have made so few posts. You would have had to have like 300 greens for each post you made or something insane...

I think that the people with a lot of green are people that post in loads of threads like multi thunkers. I try to give green when I can but most of the time I get that spread it around message and because i really only post in two threads with the same people it is harder to do that!

Maybe if we all posted in each character thread and said hello I am new posting here we would get lots of green???

Comment

Who had that catchphrase "it's a puppet!!!" - was it Brian Connelly?!?!?

I keep wanting to shout "It's a TV show!!!!!!!"

I think TPTB must think some people have seen a different ep!!

Mx
            sig by SheppyD

So he just looks crazy

Comment

Originally posted by anaM
              I don't know if getting red gives you any trouble in the forum, but two negatives=a positive , so if a negative person reds you, you should feel ok.

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Geek
                Don't worry Linzi, I love you!! And you'll always be green to me.

Heh. That's quite possibly the best... and yet the oddest.. compliment I've ever heard!

P.S. And yes, it is the same few posters over and over again in every thread isn't it? Like, if you shout the loudest that must make you right, eh?
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by McKayRocks!
                  Who had that catchphrase "it's a puppet!!!" - was it Brian Connelly?!?!?
                  God yes!! My mum STILL quotes that!!
                  sigpic

Comment

Congratulations Linzi on 4900 posts!!!

5000 by Sateday?????

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
                      I think that the people with a lot of green are people that post in loads of threads like multi thunkers. I try to give green when I can but most of the time I get that spread it around message and because i really only post in two threads with the same people it is harder to do that!

Maybe if we all posted in each character thread and said hello I am new posting here we would get lots of green???

I think some of those people with a low post count but loads of green must be people who come on here and post links to caps or videos/trailers etc on a regular basis and then they get greened by everyone.

Like I said the whole thing is a little odd.

Comment

Oh yes!! A big fat

!!!!!! Congratulations Linzi on 4900 posts !!!!!!

*basks in the glow of the whumpmajestic Linzi!!*

Mx
                        sig by SheppyD

So he just looks crazy

Comment

CONGRATS
                          ON 4900
                          LINZI

Comment

OMG Mx just told me that the first guest for P2 will be announced very shortly and I went to the messageboard. The admin people say that you will not be disappointed.

Someone then said they would wait to see before getting a first 300 ticket and the admin reply was.......................

There's about 40 left but if people are smart I would suggest they NOT wait for the announcement as it is likely they will be gone before then or very shortly after

OMG please let it be JOE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I must leave you now, good night to everyone!

and
                              Linzi, congratulations on 4900 posts!

Comment

AHHH!!! My computer is cutting into my whumping time!!! I had to do a virus scan and that took about 1 1/2 hours then I couldn't get online!!! I'm about to trow this thing out the freakin' window!!!

Anyway, Congrats to Linzi and SLC on your milestones!!!
                                GG-A fic with Shep in the hot seat would be cool, if I could just get a grasp on the fic I'm writing now I would start on that!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X