This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Snow_Crash
    hey, hanmer has a question answered in the latest Ask Sen'il column! go hanmer!
    That's cool, Hanmer!
    Proud member of F.O.R.D.

Thanks *E*K*R*!

Comment

LOL! i'm gonna guess that he's the one where it say's "stargate atlantis's lt. aiden ford" under his name instead of primtah!

i haven't really heard anything about other cast members just popping in unannounced. i guess we're just lucky that rainbow is such a cool guy! but hey, that's why we love him in the first place!
      You are soooo right, we are lucky and he is cool!!

Comment

Originally posted by Fordfan25
        What!?! We weren't really bashing him. First of all, I said he has a cute body. Now how is that bashing... Besides we don't hate Jason, we hate the fact that RSF will be recurring.
        I haven't seen anyone bashing but Believer.

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1
          I haven't seen anyone bashing but Believer.
          If we've been bashing/ranting negatively about anything it was the fact that RSF'll be playing a recurring role. (And yes, Jason does have a nice body.)

And there are times when immaturity is highly appropriate. This is one of them depending upon age and gender....and/or a combination of both.

Besides, I thought we were past what Believer's getting at? (By about 20pages or so.) *reburries any/all anti-Jason/Dex-ness in the room*
          "I'm PMSing and I have a zat....were you're going to say something?"
          Official F.O.R.D. Website

Second Star to the Right

One of the top ways to know you're in college: Two hours of sleep is considered lucky!
          (That's also one of the top ways to know you work with McKay.)

Comment

Originally posted by Pelian
            If we've been bashing/ranting negatively about anything it was the fact that RSF'll be playing a recurring role. (And yes, Jason does have a nice body.)

And there are times when immaturity is highly appropriate. This is one of them depending upon age and gender....and/or a combination of both.

Besides, I thought we were past what Believer's getting at? (By about 20pages or so.) *reburries any/all anti-Jason/Dex-ness in the room*
            I'm so confused I think I agree with you. Lets move on, GO RSF/FORD!!

Comment

*sneaks onto thread, whispers*

Evil militant parents are gone for a bit, and I've caught up w/ skiffy, so I'm drive by posting here! Good job of keeping the FORD pride alive guys!
              Co-President of F.O.R.D. My SG-1 Slashfiction MyLiveJournal

Comment

did you see RSF post right here on the F.O.R.D. thread? now he posts on the thunk thread AND here!
                Co-Prez F.O.R.D.
                Fiend Queen Extraordinaire!!!
                My life is weird. Read my Fiendish blog

Comment

Originally posted by wraith816
                  *sneaks onto thread, whispers*

Evil militant parents are gone for a bit, and I've caught up w/ skiffy, so I'm drive by posting here! Good job of keeping the FORD pride alive guys!
                  Never give up! Never surrender! (borrowed from Galaxy Quest)

Comment

Welcome to GW Wraith! Yeah, RSF declared his love to Snow at the thrunkthread! Lucky girl!
                    Proud member of F.O.R.D.

Thanks *E*K*R*!

Comment

did you see RSF post right here on the F.O.R.D. thread? now he posts on the thunk thread AND here!
                      Whoooooya! Isn't he just the best little (or should I say "Bad A__") actor ever!

Comment

Originally posted by Pelian

That's what I said...but you said it more eloquently.
                        Proud member of F.O.R.D.

Thanks *E*K*R*!

Comment

Originally posted by Fordfan25
                          Welcome to GW Wraith! Yeah, RSF declared his love to Snow at the thrunkthread! Lucky girl!
                          But I know he loves us all!

Comment

Whoooooya! Isn't he just the best little (or should I say "Bad A__") actor ever!
                            Indeed! And that's why we love him! Rainbow Rocks!
                            Proud member of F.O.R.D.

Thanks *E*K*R*!

Comment

But I know he loves us all!
                              he does love all of us. he ended the post here on F.O.R.D. with "love RSF"!!!
                              Co-Prez F.O.R.D.
                              Fiend Queen Extraordinaire!!!
                              My life is weird. Read my Fiendish blog

Comment

he does love all of us. he ended the post here on F.O.R.D. with "love RSF"!!!
                                *sighs*
                                Proud member of F.O.R.D.

Thanks *E*K*R*!

Comment

Working...
                                X