No announcement yet.

Rodney McKay/John Sheppard Slash/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love the photos thank you for posting them and the little comments that you made as well *faints*
    Last edited by Rush Fan; 27 October 2009, 07:10 PM.

Made by Nanjana

Comment

Originally posted by Rush Fan View Post
      I love the photos thank you for posting them and the little comments that you made as well *faints*
      *giggles* Your welcome, Rush Fan!

sigpic

Comment

do you think John can carry Rodney , i was just wondering ?
        sigpic
        May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by MIZA View Post
          do you think John can carry Rodney , i was just wondering ?
          Oh I think he can, John is a tough guy ... well, I'd say a few things what John can do to him, things which require some physical strenght... but I can't say it here.

sigpic

Comment

*Fans self*

*closes eyes and smiles*

...I'll do some imagining my self of what you would say!
            Why did you do such a thing, you mediocre dunces?

Comment

Originally posted by fumblesmcstupid View Post
              *Fans self*

*closes eyes and smiles*

...I'll do some imagining my self of what you would say!

Well... it's a specific... thing, straight ppl usually think gay couples can't do it... but yes, we can.

sigpic

Comment

*raises hand*

Mr.MacGadget, would this hypothetical act require John to have a LOT of upper body strength?

Hmmmmmmm?

Hypothetically speaking ....of course.

Comment

*raises hand*

Mr.MacGadget, would this hypothetical act require John to have a LOT of upper body strength?

Hmmmmmmm?

Hypothetically speaking ....of course.
                  Good question, fumblesmcstupid! And yeah, it requires some body strenght, but not that much... and it also requires a ... wall... or a .... fridge... ... hypothetically, of course!

sigpic

Comment

I read a Nick and Greg from csi that involved Nick being REALLY, REALLY strong!

Hypothetically speaking of course!!!

P.S.

)have you read ....check out your i.m)

Comment

I read a Nick and Greg from csi that involved Nick being REALLY, REALLY strong!

Hypothetically speaking of course!!!

P.S.

)have you read ....check out your i.m)
                      Nick and Greg... wow... never thought about that... hot pairing!

Yepp, I've read it, it was awesome, thank you.

sigpic

Comment

do you think there can be other pairings such as Eli/Rodney or John/Matt , i wonder ??
                        sigpic
                        May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

do you think there can be other pairings such as Eli/Rodney or John/Matt , i wonder ??
                          Hmm... interesting question! Me, the soldier-scientist pairing fan , I vote for the John/Eli & Matt/Rodney pairing... trying to imagine if it would work, the chemistry... well, I'm not sure... but it would worth a try.
                          Now, John and Rush... I can see AngryJohn, as he's demanding the annoying scientist

sigpic

Comment

Looks at title of thread

*clears throat*

I'm going to talk about JOHN and RODNEY and how hawt THEY are TOGETHER!

and ONLY JOHN & RODNEY.........TO-GETH-ER......

I think that THEY are the hawtest in Echoes! That was the episode that I really enjoy the most cause THEY are so comfortable with EACHOTHER. Well that and Tao of Rodney!

See John and Rodney.......ONLY.........

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.MacGadget View Post
                              Hmm... interesting question! Me, the soldier-scientist pairing fan , I vote for the John/Eli & Matt/Rodney pairing... trying to imagine if it would work, the chemistry... well, I'm not sure... but it would worth a try.
                              Now, John and Rush... I can see AngryJohn, as he's demanding the annoying scientist

Wow John and Rush that would never work , i don't think anybody with Rush would ever work he is kind of an A- hole ! , with Rodney he can be a better person Rush is to set in his ways and conniving liar to be in another relationship
                              sigpic

Comment

Looks at title of thread

*clears throat*

I'm going to talk about JOHN and RODNEY and how hawt THEY are TOGETHER!

and ONLY JOHN & RODNEY.........TO-GETH-ER......

I think that THEY are the hawtest in Echoes! That was the episode that I really enjoy the most cause THEY are so comfortable with EACHOTHER. Well that and Tao of Rodney!

See John and Rodney.......ONLY.........
                                We were just playing ... And you talked about Rodney and Keller a lot... that pairing is much worse than Rodney and Eli for example

Wow John and Rush that would never work , i don't think anybody with Rush would ever work he is kind of an A- hole ! , with Rodney he can be a better person Rush is to set in his ways and conniving liar to be in another relationship
                                I don't know, we should see a mutual scene, then we could decide imo... but they never gonna have that, so... maybe fumble was right, and this is a pointless talk.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X