Rodney McKay/John Sheppard Slash/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fumblesmcstupid View Post
    I had gaydar from birth! I knew Richard Simmons was gay and Paul Lind and I was 5 years old.

I guess I don't have that filter for caring what two people do in bed.

I love the chemistry between Joe and David!

I can totally see John Sheppard and Rodney McKay together because of Joe and David.

I see them have more affection for each other from one look or touch than I will ever believe from She Who Will Not Be Named!

The only non Canon couple have more believability than the (gag) Enforced canon one.

I really don't get that. I see David looks so uncomfortable in the pic i just laugh! and yet John and Rodney are always touching.

Oh well TPTB are CLUELESS
    Yeah completely agree fumbles You can just see the sparks fly when they touch, those boys

Comment

I really don't get that. I see David looks so uncomfortable in the pic i just laugh! and yet John and Rodney are always touching.

So clueless! They have a really great romantic pairing with actual chemistry and they bump it in favour of one with none (imo) doh!
      sigpic

Comment

I had gaydar from birth! I knew Richard Simmons was gay and Paul Lind and I was 5 years old.

I guess I don't have that filter for caring what two people do in bed.

I love the chemistry between Joe and David!

I can totally see John Sheppard and Rodney McKay together because of Joe and David.

I see them have more affection for each other from one look or touch than I will ever believe from She Who Will Not Be Named!

The only non Canon couple have more believability than the (gag) Enforced canon one.

I totally agree with you on all of it ^^

ps- the fact that richard simmons is gay was a dead give away lols. I mean he just screams rainbow lols

Spoiler:

MCSHEP FOREVER!!!!!!!!
        Sheppard <3's Rodney! YAY! LOLS!
        Happily floating in Mckay Heaven <3
        sigpic

Comment

Mckay Rocks.
          sigpic

ATLANTIS RULES

Comment

Yes he Does!

He's mine!

and you can't have him!

Light Sabers at 7:50 am!

My alarm is set for 7:30am, but I hit the snooze button a few times...then I have to get my daughter up and ready for school. I have to fix her lunch and make sure she's dressed okay for school..she is in the 6th grade and she just turned 12 (OMG) and she leaves for the bus at 8:30am. So if you could just hang around for a little bit we can start the duel!
            Why did you do such a thing, you mediocre dunces?

Comment

Here's a link to a vid from the Armageddon 2008 Aukland Con
              where DH jokes that JF says he is Shep's girlfriend in the show.
              It's at about 5.37 in the vid.
              sigpic

Comment

Yes he Does!

He's mine!

and you can't have him!

Light Sabers at 7:50 am!

My alarm is set for 7:30am, but I hit the snooze button a few times...then I have to get my daughter up and ready for school. I have to fix her lunch and make sure she's dressed okay for school..she is in the 6th grade and she just turned 12 (OMG) and she leaves for the bus at 8:30am. So if you could just hang around for a little bit we can start the duel!
                wow, that is dedication
                sigpic
                May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by Lythisrose View Post

Gosh DH is crazy , but so wonderful , huh you know he is his girlfriend

i am so jealous of you Austrialian and New Zealand fans who get to see when he comes, i am stuck in the state i will never get to go to a Stargate convention they will never come to Arizona
                  sigpic
                  May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Oh, thanks so much for that link - it was wonderful. So cool that Joe would joke about McKay being Shep's girlfriend, what with the fights and the make up scenes.

And David talking about Eddie Izzard playing Doctor Who at the end had me on the floor." Have to watch all the rest of them now.

Comment

Ahhh i love you for putting this post up

So great to see David talk about the McSheppyness of it all.
                      Spoiler:
                      Ronon, McKay and the witch is indeed a strange triangle, glad he said that

And it sorta eases to pain that i will not see David and the others on their Australian leg. Will have to watch the other bits of it in time. Thankyou thankyou thankyou.

Comment

lol where are all my play friends Lol ill just have to have McShep to myself I know they would love it

Comment

Hey you guys might wanna check out these pics. They are for Ep19 so if you dont want to be spoiled don't look, otherwise enjoy Mcsheppers'

Comment

Thank you for the link!

WOW!

Spoiler:
                            That's some card game! A bunch of Soprano dudes and a wraith. HA! I'm not sure I could bluff very well with those guys at my table!

Wilson3Girl

Comment

Originally posted by Wilson3Girl View Post
                              Thank you for the link!

WOW!

Spoiler:
                              That's some card game! A bunch of Soprano dudes and a wraith. HA! I'm not sure I could bluff very well with those guys at my table!

Wilson3Girl
                              Mmm those pics plus other ones for
                              Spoiler:
                              Enemy at the Gates
                              have started some speculation from myself, and others on other threads that
                              Spoiler:
                              EATG and Vegas are actually joined stories. There are alot of similarities in some pics and other small things which suggest that they are related. Its all just good natured speculation, but there is alot of evidence which is hard to ignore. The fact that it looks as although the wraith play a major part in both stories is something interesting. Add that to the fact that there is a wraith in the alternate reality it could suggest
                              Spoiler:
                              that the wraith have found a way into alternate realities and are trying to plan an invasion of earth using intel gathered in Sin city

Just some thoughts

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X