Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by elliecat View Post
    Oh I don't know, I hope so! Thanks!

Will have to look out for that one then.
    I hope so too ^^

Spoiler:

MCSHEP FOREVER!!!!!!!!
    Sheppard <3's Rodney! YAY! LOLS!
    Happily floating in Mckay Heaven <3
    sigpic

Comment

Whew!!, I just saw Outsiders and McSheppyness o'l plenty

Spoiler:
      -well first the whole you stay here Rodney scene, - then the don't forget about "us" (Teyla he wasn't talking to you hun), - then i would have to say Rodney really resented the fact that his ex-boyfriend is hangin with him while his current boyfriend is on the planet below, but it was only a quickie because he is like "alright, get off me" when they are trying to do reverse cowboy in the wraith dart , he is all fast and stuff !
      sigpic
      May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by MIZA View Post
        Whew!!, I just saw Outsiders and McSheppyness o'l plenty

Spoiler:
        -well first the whole you stay here Rodney scene, - then the don't forget about "us" (Teyla he wasn't talking to you hun), - then i would have to say Rodney really resented the fact that his ex-boyfriend is hangin with him while his current boyfriend is on the planet below, but it was only a quickie because he is like "alright, get off me" when they are trying to do reverse cowboy in the wraith dart , he is all fast and stuff !
        LOLS sooooo true!

Spoiler:

MCSHEP FOREVER!!!!!!!!
        sigpic

Comment

My first post on Gateworld after reading posts for years it seems, and what do i put it towards. McShep. I just know those two wanna make babies, and carson will work out something so that can happen. And by the way, im a 22yr old male, straight, but i just totally see the love between those two. Keller is been forced in between these two but i think we know what goes on in the city of the ancestors at night

Comment

I think that's why tptb choose to pair McKay and Keller up! To say "Up yours" to all the McShepp fans!
            Why did you do such a thing, you mediocre dunces?

Comment

Originally posted by badboyzII~86 View Post
              My first post on Gateworld after reading posts for years it seems, and what do i put it towards. McShep. I just know those two wanna make babies, and carson will work out something so that can happen. And by the way, im a 22yr old male, straight, but i just totally see the love between those two. Keller is been forced in between these two but i think we know what goes on in the city of the ancestors at night
              first welcome i did the same thing before joining partially because it kept giving me problems, but anyway i am glad you are here few tips: read my post 1 post up , always green somebody by clicking in the corner icon that looks like weight distributor and have a great McSheppy day , oh and when you watch an episode of SGA spot check your slashy goggles before viewing (you don't want to miss anything!!!
              sigpic
              May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Welcome to GW and McShep! I agree, we do know what goes on at night in Atlantis.
                sigpic

Comment

Welcome ^__^

Originally posted by fumblesmcstupid View Post
                  I think that's why tptb choose to pair McKay and Keller up! To say "Up yours" to all the McShepp fans!
                  Yeah i know right, it's like they are saying -"NO NO ain't gonna happen" Well you know what TPTB it has! lols You guys started it! We just caught on tehe

Spoiler:

MCSHEP FOREVER!!!!!!!!
                  sigpic

Comment

Welcome!

Or anybody who supports any sort of pairing involving Rodney or Keller. (McKay/Sheppard may be my main pairing, but I'm a bit of a multi shipper/slasher and unfortunately a good share of those pairings involve Rodney.) So basically, what ever way you slice it, the fandom's screwed.

Comment

*evil cackle* More innocent souls to corrupt!! Eeeeeex-cellent!! Welcome!

Yeah! While completely disregarding the fact that there is actually more chemistry between John and Rodney than there is with Rodney and Keller in the process. I remember after The Shrine aired, fans who were non-McSheppers, had noticed the chemistry between our boys and they were the ones who first said, "Hang on, that last bit didn't make sense to the whole episode!" They were the one who first realized that...

Spoiler:
                      ...John was the only one who Rodney remembered, so why would Rodney say, "I love you." to Keller? If Rodney really loved Keller she would have been the person Rodney remembers not John.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kady View Post

Yeah! While completely disregarding the fact that there is actually more chemistry between John and Rodney than there is with Rodney and Keller in the process. I remember after The Shrine aired, fans who were non-McSheppers, had noticed the chemistry between our boys and they were the ones who first said, "Hang on, that last bit didn't make sense to the whole episode!" They were the one who first realized that...
                        Spoiler:
                        ...John was the only one who Rodney remembered, so why would Rodney say, "I love you." to Keller? If Rodney really loved Keller she would have been the person Rodney remembers not John.
                        Absolutely!

Spoiler:

MCSHEP FOREVER!!!!!!!!
                        sigpic

Comment

first welcome i did the same thing before joining partially because it kept giving me problems, but anyway i am glad you are here few tips: read my post 1 post up , always green somebody by clicking in the corner icon that looks like weight distributor and have a great McSheppy day , oh and when you watch an episode of SGA spot check your slashy goggles before viewing (you don't want to miss anything!!!
                          Thanx for that Miza! I am already feeling the love

Welcome to GW and McShep! I agree, we do know what goes on at night in Atlantis.
                          Thankyou elliecat TPTB should show more of what happens at night...

Spoiler:
                          Rodney running to Shep in The Shrine was a prime example of how each night unfolds. Rodney has a bad dream, all alone, runs to john, john gets up in his panda skull shirt and they end up on any number of piers getting it on.

Welcome ^__^
                          Thanx Valaslonglostsister

Welcome!
                          Thanx puddlejumper42

*evil cackle* More innocent souls to corrupt!! Eeeeeex-cellent!! Welcome!
                          Ohh Kady, i was corrupted some time ago But you can give it a shot

Couldn't agree more. TPTB have just got it soo wrong, Keller is a poor match for rodney, no chemistry whatsoever. The McSheppyness makes me smile, its real, real love. The loving looks they show eachother. When the other is in trouble they both seem to go through soo many heart wrenching emotions.

Comment

Uh I am sorry I didn't say hi badboyzII~86.....Hi

Comment

Hi fumblesmcstupid
                              Last edited by badboyzII~86; 23 October 2008, 06:14 PM. Reason: Needed to add a smile

Comment

so you are a guy and like McShep.....I like smart men

I love the Pier Scene in the Shrine and all of Daedlus Variations. No I can't spell deadulus

Comment

Working...
                                X