No announcement yet.

Rodney McKay/John Sheppard Slash/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeeee the shrine, the perfect Mcshep moment, forever in my heart !

Spoiler:
    When john is in the jumper and he remenber the pier moment, OMg the smile, i'm never forgot the face of john in this moment, his distress, he loose her alter ego, i'm sure, the are in love, ok Rodney say i love you to keller (grrrr) but when he's scare he run toward john, only john, the're Soul mate

my delicious http://delicious.com/marlislash

Comment

Haven't seen the Shrine yet but it sounds great! Lots of McSheppy goodness to look forward too.
      Spoiler:
      (except the last 30 seconds grrr indeed!)
      Does anyone have a link as to where I can watch it?
      sigpic

Comment

Eh just chalk it up to him being sick!

Spoiler:
        He couldn't remember Madison but he knew where John was!

Spoiler:
        Rodney ran right to John's Room!

Besides the Show is Canceled and we won't be grossed out by them trying to make McKay/Keller Real!

Spoiler:
        See if he REALLY felt something for Keller, then he would be going to her for comfort not John!
        !

*shakes head in confusion*

Spoiler:
        Throughout the episode all he did was call for JOHN
        Why did you do such a thing, you mediocre dunces?

Comment

caps pics the shrine WARNING SPOILERS

panic moment
          Spoiler:

pier moment act I.... i love
          Spoiler:

pier moment act II.... love laugh

Spoiler:

John remenber

Spoiler:

Last edited by marli; 23 August 2008, 04:00 AM.

my delicious http://delicious.com/marlislash

Comment

Originally posted by Mercury973 View Post
            The Shrine. OH-MY-GAWD I cannot believe this episode. Oh the love.

First they annouce the cancelation, then they put out something like this.

Morons
            I know what you mean about the timing of the announcement just before this ep aired. No one is going to accuse them of being geniuses.

OK, yes I am going to say it, I was wrong! This episode was not as I thought it would be... if only I had of known before, that this would turn out to be....

*THE BEST MCSHEP EPISODE EVER!!!*

*Whoo!*

Too much?! I feel like a 12 year old girl but I don't care! *Sqeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*

OMG! Those caps are wonderful marli would green but you know I have to spread the love first.

Yeah I could have done without
            Spoiler:
            "sick" Rodney's statement at the end but you know het show and all , you have expect these things sadly. I have learned to just block that crap out! It never happened or he confused Jennifer with John... they both start with a J after-all.

The moment on the pier with John was just the best ever, especially the part where John snorts beer! LOL I only had to wait until season 5 to see McKay and Sheppard really hanging out... BUT it was so worth the wait.

Although they never hugged I will take a screaming Rodney into John's open arms in the middle of the night after John leaves Rodney's quarters 'cause Rodney has fallen asleep *how much slashy code can Brad put into this eppy?* *bounces with joy* Where was I? Oh right... I will take Rodney running to John and being comforted in his arms any day. *explodes with joy*

OK so I am a bit pissed with Brad at the moment over his reasons for SGA being cancelled and this episode by no means makes me like the guy right now... but I have to give it to him, he did with Rodney and John in this episode what maybe even Martin "McShep" Gero wouldn't have and it so bloody worked. I actually feel like making another McShep fanvid and I haven't felt like that for ages!

Over-all the episode was good as an SGA episode but as a McShep show ep? Brilliant, hit it right out of the ball park! Gold! Will go down as canon writ large!

Oh that hug is coming... if not now, then in the movie! *nods* It is coming! I can feel it! lol

Comment

*waves*
              I haven't been posting here in what feels like forever but I just need to get this out!!!

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!
              I loved this episode!!!!
              My absolutely amazing sigs are by the very talented CazzBlade, scifan, Susanne, Fainne, Gate Medic, kali1, Pandora, AddyQ, Pic, csom, Stef, Spacemonkey_J., Icarium, Donna Booth, Rachel-Kree, Jill, Torri,
              Achaja, LiliJ, Kazbaby, Dr. Jackson, Maccie, Snowball, Camy, CKO and Luciana!!!

Comment

Originally posted by putschki1969 View Post
                *waves*
                I haven't been posting here in what feels like forever but I just need to get this out!!!

I loved this episode!!!!
                Me too! Just watched it and I agree, John couldn't keep his hands off Rodney could he?! Squeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!! Indeed!

Spoiler:
                The bit on the pier was great, running to Shep's room and all the touching again was great, the look on Shep's face in the jumper when he was remembering the pier scene ah brilliant! (only thing that ruined it was the end bit, which I did not watch, thankfully I knew about it before hand!)
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by elliecat View Post
                  Me too! Just watched it and I agree, John couldn't keep his hands off Rodney could he?! Squeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!! Indeed!
                  They were all over each other!!!! *nodnod*

Spoiler:
                  The bit on the pier was great, running to Shep's room and all the touching again was great, the look on Shep's face in the jumper when he was remembering the pier scene ah brilliant! (only thing that ruined it was the end bit, which I did not watch, thankfully I knew about it before hand!)
                  Spoiler:
                  I just loved the way he kept calling him 'John'!!!!!! Squeeeeeee!!!!!
                  And that cute little smile should be illegal!!! It's saying so much!
                  My absolutely amazing sigs are by the very talented CazzBlade, scifan, Susanne, Fainne, Gate Medic, kali1, Pandora, AddyQ, Pic, csom, Stef, Spacemonkey_J., Icarium, Donna Booth, Rachel-Kree, Jill, Torri,

Comment

*waves*

I loved this episode!!!!
                    Spoiler:
                    LOL I was watching last night's ep with a friend last night - both airings, it was SO good - and I had a huge grin on my face when I saw Rodney go flying down the corridors, yelling for John and woke him up. I said to my viewing buddy, "The McSheppers must be in HEAVEN tonight!" That was probably one of the most screaminingly slashy SGA eps EVER! John/Rodney is one of my favorite ship pairings and Shrine was an amazing ep!
                    sigpic

Comment

They were all over each other!!!! *nodnod*

Spoiler:
                      I just loved the way he kept calling him 'John'!!!!!! Squeeeeeee!!!!!
                      And that cute little smile should be illegal!!! It's saying so much!

Spoiler:
                      Yes, there were a lot of 'John's' in this, fantastic! Joe really knows how to act with just his eyes and facial expressions. The way he kept looking at Rodney was giving away everything about how he feels, and Rodney knows it, he is smart after all!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by tayradio View Post
                        Spoiler:
                        LOL I was watching last night's ep with a friend last night - both airings, it was SO good - and I had a huge grin on my face when I saw Rodney go flying down the corridors, yelling for John and woke him up. I said to my viewing buddy, "The McSheppers must be in HEAVEN tonight!" That was probably one of the most screaminingly slashy SGA eps EVER! John/Rodney is one of my favorite ship pairings and Shrine was an amazing ep!
                        Yep, we McSheppers are in heaven

Spoiler:
                        Yes, there were a lot of 'John's' in this, fantastic! Joe really knows how to act with just his eyes and facial expressions. The way he kept looking at Rodney was giving away everything about how he feels, and Rodney knows it, he is smart after all!
                        Spoiler:
                        Indeed, his looks are great!!! And squeeeee, I loved it how he was always holding on to Rodney!!! He's so worried about his baby!!!

Comment

Yep, we McSheppers are in heaven

Spoiler:
                          Indeed, his looks are great!!! And squeeeee, I loved it how he was always holding on to Rodney!!! He's so worried about his baby!!!
                          Spoiler:
                          When he just kept hold of him in the cave, it was like 'i'm holding onto Rodney, that's my job' Ah, heaven indeed!
                          sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                            When he just kept hold of him in the cave, it was like 'i'm holding onto Rodney, that's my job' Ah, heaven indeed!
                            *nodnod*
                            Squeeeeeeeee!!!

Comment

I got ta tell ya, Rodney is the ONLY person John gets all touchy with!

Spoiler:
                              The scene in John's room goes to show what I mean! Hand on Rodney's arms, grabbing him to help him leave the room.

Spoiler:
                              John was protecting Rodney from the evil Keller! Man I could not believe how fast John moved when Keller tried to take him from the Shrine and Rodney was crying out in pain!

Spoiler:
                              Messiah complex!

Spoiler:
                              Last thing Rodney Remembers is JOHN not wanting to say goodbye! I can't make this stuff up! It was in the Fricking Episode!

Keller Shmeller!
                              Spoiler:
                              ooh and I love how John glared at Keller after she tried to get Rodney to leave the cave!
                              Why did you do such a thing, you mediocre dunces?

Comment

Originally posted by fumblesmcstupid View Post
                                I got ta tell ya, Rodney is the ONLY person John gets all touchy with!

Spoiler:
                                The scene in John's room goes to show what I mean! Hand on Rodney's arms, grabbing him to help him leave the room.

Spoiler:
                                John was protecting Rodney from the evil Keller! Man I could not believe how fast John moved when Keller tried to take him from the Shrine and Rodney was crying out in pain!

Spoiler:
                                Messiah complex!

Spoiler:
                                Last thing Rodney Remembers is JOHN not wanting to say goodbye! I can't make this stuff up! It was in the Fricking Episode!

Keller Shmeller!
                                Spoiler:
                                ooh and I love how John glared at Keller after she tried to get Rodney to leave the cave!
                                True, he does only get touchy with McKay and he doesn't hesitate to either!
                                I loved all these parts!
                                Spoiler:
                                The messiah complex was funny and yes, he did remember John not wanting to say goodbye. And he smiled when John walked into the infimary earlier on, just remembered that bit!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X