No announcement yet.

Rodney McKay/John Sheppard Slash/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's not A Farm in Iowa, but y'all have read taffetablue's A Supermarket in California, right? Very good AU along the same vein.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by psychofilly View Post
      It's not A Farm in Iowa, but y'all have read taffetablue's A Supermarket in California, right? Very good AU along the same vein.
      Oh yeah, I read A supermarket when it was first up, I love AU fics.

Comment

A Supermarket came first, didn't it? Wasn't it part of the inspiration for A Farm?

I wish someone would do a history of slash in this fandom. It would be an awesome paper.

Comment

That's another good one. I have the podfic version somewhere on my computer. Listened to it the other day.

Originally posted by the old briar pipe View Post
          A Supermarket came first, didn't it? Wasn't it part of the inspiration for A Farm?

I wish someone would do a history of slash in this fandom. It would be an awesome paper.
          Yep and yep.

That would be an awesome paper.

Comment

Where are these fics, LJ? I need to get caught up.
            Plus does anyone know if a McShep smilie exists, you know the one, already exists for J/D, love hearts and goofy grins?
            Last edited by Commander Ivanova; 03 February 2007, 03:46 AM.
            sigpic
            "Ce qui ressemble a l'amour est toujours de l'amour." - Tristan Bernard

Comment

Has this thread died? I had to dig right down to the bottom of page 3 to find it.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Ivanova View Post
                Has this thread died? I had to dig right down to the bottom of page 3 to find it.
                I hope not. *tries a little picspam to get the thread going again*

Comment

People do have lives! Meaningless hollow lives but lives none the less! We can't all be here 24/7.

Oh dear I found this when I was *cough* cleaning up my pictures folder on my computer, no idea when I did it and no it isn't very good and yeah probably against GW rules *shrugs* but what the heck!

I think I made it b&w because DH was wearing a really godawful shirt that clashed with JF's blue number. DH one is from *ironic maybe* Joe's Wedding and the JF one is from something I have but can't remember the name of, he is playing pool in it.

I think I have a problem.

Comment

Originally posted by PuddleJumper42 View Post
                    I hope not. *tries a little picspam to get the thread going again*

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e6.../McShep_26.jpg
                    *deliberate repost

OMG! i love the first picture! what episode is it from?
                    sigpic

Comment

That pic is lovely, you can just imagine them leaning in a bit ... and a bit more ...
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Ivanova View Post
                        That pic is lovely, you can just imagine them leaning in a bit ... and a bit more ...
                        then suddenly they hear, "ahem!" and realize they're still in the breifing room! *snickers*
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kady View Post
                          then suddenly they hear, "ahem!" and realize they're still in the breifing room! *snickers*
                          LOL! Like the others haven't already seen them kiss.

Comment

*deliberate repost

OMG! i love the first picture! what episode is it from?
                            I'm pretty sure it's from Inferno. Not entirely sure, because I snagged it off of livejournal not too long ago.

Comment

Originally posted by PuddleJumper42 View Post
                              I'm pretty sure it's from Inferno.
                              It is Inferno, right at the end of the ep when they are
                              Spoiler:
                              talking about the shameless flirting Rodney (& Jealous!John ) was engaged in over the female scientist.

Comment

Originally posted by Willow'sCat View Post
                                It is Inferno, right at the end of the ep when they are
                                Spoiler:
                                talking about the shameless flirting Rodney (& Jealous!John ) was engaged in over the female scientist.
                                Thank you! Like I said earlier, I thought so, but I wasn't 100% sure.

Comment

Working...
                                X