Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OT:
    Originally posted by Freyja View Post
    To Willow & Arlessiar (and everyone else who's on my LJ friendlist and who I might have forgotten ):
    I posted a Christmas present. It's a fic with... well, with you
    Read it and commented in your LJ as you know, but I wanted to say it here as well: Thanks, that was really a nice story and a funny idea!

Bye, A.
    ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
    ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

i thought you'd like to read my lastest chrstmas slash attempt... its just a sweet little drabble really. http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3288563/1/

oh my god i can not wait to see tao of rodney!!!

long live slash is all i'm sayin'.
      my fan fics (sga) : http://www.fanfiction.net/u/653206/

Comment

i bow before your wonderous caps! (stef)

Comment

From "The Game" (3x15):
          John: We've been playing for a while now.
          Rodney: Off and on, you know, in our spare time, you know at night, between missions.

So... doing... it!

Comment

Originally posted by FallenAngelII View Post
            From "The Game" (3x15):
            Rodney: Off and on, you know, in our spare time, you know at night, between missions.

So... doing... it!

In a little under two hours I will be able to watch it.
            sigpic
            Sig by the Multi Talented KASS. : )

Comment

Originally posted by FallenAngelII View Post
              From "The Game" (3x15):
              So... doing... it!
              LOL I never doubted it.

Spoilers & caps for The Game (not really spoilers but the caps are large!)
              Spoiler:

It was nice to have it made canon just how much time they do spend together *in their spare time, at night *cough* and between missions.

To the caps!

The look on John's face when Rodney called Teresa Geldar (sp?) a very cute blond... I loved it...

Also wondering why John kept the name his village already had, maybe John didn't have girlfriends in college...

Some random caps...

I hope John doesn't kiss Rodney after eating that orange!

and who didn't love this moment!

And chess...

Yay! McShep!

Comment

Originally posted by Willow'sCat View Post
                LOL I never doubted it.

Spoilers & caps for The Game (not really spoilers but the caps are large!)
                Spoiler:

It was nice to have it made canon just how much time they do spend together *in their spare time, at night *cough* and between missions.

To the caps!

The look on John's face when Rodney called Teresa Geldar (sp?) a very cute blond... I loved it...

Also wondering why John kept the name his village already had, maybe John didn't have girlfriends in college...

Some random caps...

I hope John doesn't kiss Rodney after eating that orange!

and who didn't love this moment!

And chess...

Yay! McShep!

Oh my, I just love your caps. I am so glad I am alone in the office at the moment so I was able to SGUEE out loud. I might have to restrict my visits to when I get home because sometimes I just can't hold the sguee in. Even tho I am allow on here on breaks I don't know how my boss would react to me being in this particular thread. But then again, I don't think I could stay away.

Spoiler:
                I had to do a double take when I saw John eating an orange. That was priceless. I also love how he just grabbed Rodney by the vest and made him follow him.
                sigpic
                Sig by the Multi Talented KASS. : )

Comment

Another cap from The Game...

Spoiler:

I think John looks a little jealous of the blond.

Originally posted by angelwings9
                  i thought you'd like to read my lastest chrstmas slash attempt... its just a sweet little drabble really. http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3288563/1/
                  Hey liked your fic, I may not like Christmas TV eps but I love McShep Chrissy fics thanks for posting the link. Any thoughts on a sequel? Something for the new year?

Er... one small typo,
                  Spoiler:

"Books and papers were stacked high and looked ready to topple over, the sofa however was miraculously clear of debris. A flip chart was positioned opposite the sofa, where Sheppard now sat felling ill at ease."

It should be feeling.

Hope you don't mind my pointing that out.

Comment

Hey all!

I need help with a little project...

Can people send me links to all the good McShep stuff they know of? Videos, Fanfic, Fan Art, Websites, etc?

It's for a project I'm sure you'll all like
                    sigpic
                    Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

OMG guys I must say you ROCK! so much MCShep love here in caps^^

And yes I spoilered myself^^ the last epi I watched was McKay & Mrs. Miller so a few eps to got but *hrhr* so sweet caps I can't WAIT!

I have a wuick question, since the LJ MCShep Awards remind me: I look for a good and mostly open for anything LJ comm. that means not onyl FF or art or discussionor caps.. let's say with everything you can imagine allowd and active.. any suggestions? (I have to get away from that ShWeir. Too much of my freinds are "Sparky-Lovers".. we should send them all a Rygel puppet )
                      Don't Voyagernize Atlantis!
                      Which actors do you wanne see? Gatedoku Kavan Smith Secondary Atlantis Ladies Torri Connor Trineer Claudia Black McShep
                      If You Wanne Live, Don't Go To Atlantis, People Die There Like Flies!
                      "There are rules. Don't talk with your mouth full. Don't open an airlock when someone's inside. Don't lie about your genetic status." - Jack in Statistical Probabilities

Comment

oh my god you guys post the BEST caps! mcshep rules! lol
                        oh god i need a life of my own ... buggar that vicariously (sp?)living is so much better... i really need to download the latest eps!!

Comment

Originally posted by Orovingwen View Post
                          I have a quick question, since the LJ MCShep Awards remind me: I look for a good and mostly open for anything LJ comm. that means not onyl FF or art or discussionor caps.. let's say with everything you can imagine allowd and active.. any suggestions? (I have to get away from that ShWeir. Too much of my freinds are "Sparky-Lovers".. we should send them all a Rygel puppet )
                          I am not sure what you are asking. If you can re-phrase your question a little that may help. I don't mean to be rude I just don't understand what you want to know.
                          Originally posted by angelwings9
                          i need a life of my own
                          LOL! I have a life but it seems very tame compared to what our boys get up to in McShepville.

Comment

I am not sure what you are asking. If you can re-phrase your question a little that may help. I don't mean to be rude I just don't understand what you want to know.
                            Sure.. I'm looking for a McShep LJ Community. it schoudl be an active one and oen where you can post everything related to McShep (not a FF comm or fanart comm or justa picsharing comm but all of it together)

better?
                            Don't Voyagernize Atlantis!
                            Which actors do you wanne see? Gatedoku Kavan Smith Secondary Atlantis Ladies Torri Connor Trineer Claudia Black McShep
                            If You Wanne Live, Don't Go To Atlantis, People Die There Like Flies!
                            "There are rules. Don't talk with your mouth full. Don't open an airlock when someone's inside. Don't lie about your genetic status." - Jack in Statistical Probabilities

Comment

LOL! I have a life but it seems very tame compared to what our boys get up to in McShepville.
                              everythings tame compared with what those two do!!
                              personally i think teachings pretty damn brave but not if you mckay! he'd eat those 14 year olds alive!!

Comment

Another call

CAN PEOPLE SEND ME LINKS TO ALL THEIR FAVOURITE MCSHEP STUFF!

Pretty please!

This is for a project for everyone!

sigpic
                                Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Working...
                                X