Rodney McKay/John Sheppard Slash/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Freyja
    At saturday morning I'll leave for Croatia - Two weeks beach, and then I'll spend some days in Venice.
    I don't know whether I'll be able to come online again tomorrow, so I want to say goodbye... I'll miss you all, and the boys of course as well. I'll take some pics with me so I don't get sick
    See you in 2 weeks (or so). *hugs all tight*
    Hey, that sounds like a nice holiday! Have lots of fun! We'll miss you too!

And I can imagine that you'll miss the boys, I was on a holiday for eight days about three weeks ago, and I nearly went crazy without my daily SG fix. I had pics with me, too. And I visited GW via powerbook/dial-up. I'm such an addict. *g*

Here's a goodbye pic for you:

Bye, A.
    ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
    ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

Hey

Just posting to show off my shiny new signature, which was made my SueKay and of course it is a McKay/Shepard one. *grins and pats the shiny new signature*

SueKay, you are a genius!! I love it!! *hugs*

*polishes the signature*
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Freyja
        Back and on the way to go again
        Well that wasn't quite what I meant but hey have fun on your hols, I need a real holiday.

Hey Kady, nice sig and you can never have too many McKay/Sheppard sigs on GW.

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Willow'sCat
          Spoiler:
          Whooo - really nice touching in that pic.

Bye, A.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlessiar
            Whooo - really nice touching in that pic.
            I love the looks on their faces, I know what is about to happen but in that cap anything could be going on, and what McKay does next...it was so endearing he wants to impress Sheppard *his lover!* so much. I say if anything is going to save SGA this year in the ratings it has to be more touching, or just general closeness.

Comment

I say if anything is going to save SGA this year in the ratings it has to be more touching, or just general closeness.

Where is this cap from? Looking at it out of context, I imagine all sorts of things. They look sweet together.

Absolutely agree with you--I don't think the writers and producers realize that this is something most people (not just the fans online who are vocal about it) want to see. Not just cool gadgets and tech, but the human side, closeness, affection, real and evolving relationships (and not just romance but all of it).

I don't understand why they don't write this in. Sure, it's science fiction, but the best sf gives us people to care about and makes them real. This is what the writers need to be doing if they want the ratings. Let the characters live and let us see all sides of them.

The characters were livelier in that dopey "Irresistible" than they've been in a while. I'm not saying they should be silly every week, but being gloomy every week is not realistic either. I just want to see their personalities shine through (they have great personalities, all of them), and see storylines created out of character more often than the usual human good/wraith bad running theme that's starting to get a wee bit repetitive. Let us experience the fantastic worlds through the characters please. That's what it's all about.
              Last edited by smushybird; 04 August 2006, 08:46 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by smushybird
                Where is this cap from? Looking at it out of context, I imagine all sorts of things. They look sweet together.

Absolutely agree with you--I don't think the writers and producers realize that this is something most people (not just the fans online who are vocal about it) want to see. Not just cool gadgets and tech, but the human side, closeness, affection, real and evolving relationships (and not just romance but all of it).

I don't understand why they don't write this in. Sure, it's science fiction, but the best sf gives us people to care about and makes them real. This is what the writers need to be doing if they want the ratings. Let the characters live and let us see all sides of them.

The characters were livelier in that dopey "Irresistible" than they've been in a while. I'm not saying they should be silly every week, but being gloomy every week is not realistic either. I just want to see their personalities shine through (they have great personalities, all of them), and see storylines created out of character more often than the usual human good/wraith bad running theme that's starting to get a wee bit repetitive. Let us experience the fantastic worlds through the characters please. That's what it's all about.
                I agree with you on this! Maybe we should email the show and/or MGM about this and try and get us their attention and then maybe they'll listen. As it is obvious to me that they don't listen sometimes. I mean, for years they writer were playing and fiddling around with Jack/Sam when really we wanted Jack/Daniel! I hope soon they take notice of us because without us, the fans, both shows would not be the success that they are now!

keep the faith,

love kady
                Last edited by Kady; 04 August 2006, 02:07 PM.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kady
                  I agree with you on this! Maybe we should email the show and/or MGM about this and try and get us their attention and then maybe they'll listen. As it is obvious to me that they don't listen sometimes. I mean, for years they writer were playing and fiddling around with Jack/Sam when really we wanted Jack/Daniel! I hope soon they take notice of us because without us, the fans, both show would not be the success that they are now!

keep the faith,

love kady
                  Well said, Kady!!I am sooooooooo anti Jack/Sam, always have been......and I love the "relationship" between Jack and Daniel (veteran SG1 fan and terminal thunker*sigh*) and now the connection between McKay and Sheppard.....it's what I watch the show for . I agree, without the fans there'd be no show...but I doubt they'll listen....S'what fanfics are for. There're some fabulous fics out there!!!

Keeping the faith.....you do, too...

KJ XX

Comment

Aww. I want a cap of
                    Spoiler:
                    Rodney lying on his tummy and Shep sitting beside him. That was cute.

I love McKay/Sheppard moments. Yum

Comment

Epiphany, the only good thing about that ep IMO was
                      Spoiler:
                      the way Rodney panicked about losing John.

Rodney lying on his tummy and Shep sitting beside him. That was cute.
                      That is not a spoiler it gives nothing away. I haven't seen the ep it is still screening right? I did venture into the live discussion and what a surprise! After the anger subsided *stupid writers*

I couldn't help thinking there goes their sex life for a while! Lol!

Comment

That is not a spoiler it gives nothing away.
                        You're right. I'm just being paranoid.

I haven't seen the ep it is still screening right? I did venture into the live discussion and what a surprise! After the anger subsided *stupid writers*

I couldn't help thinking there goes their sex life for a while! Lol!
                        Decidedly. Poor boys. They'll just have to cuddle a while.
                        Spoiler:
                        Yeah, didn't like the way they wounded Rodney--they've done enough w/ the humiliation thing. I wish they'd quit. They could've hit him in the leg or something. Also seemed weird that he got an arrow and everyone else got a drugged dart. That didn't make sense to me. But the later scenes, like the Shep and McKay floor scene, oh so nice! DH is such a stitch when he's doped on the morphine. I wanted to laugh and hug him at the same time.
                        I just wish Sheppard had been there. There were some cute looks between McKay and Shep--especially at the very end, I LOVED the look that Sheppard gave him! Such an "I love you, you exasperating man" look.... And I have to admit to having a crush on Sheppard, too, all over again with that little speech to Teyla. He was just SO cute, giving it.
                        There is no reason in the world that the writers can't do this every week. No reason in the world.

Comment

I made some caps...dam they are small (fuzzy) so if anyone has larger ones please post them. *please*

Comment

I made some caps...dam they are small (fuzzy) so if anyone has larger ones please post them. *please*
                            Hmm, sadly my caps aren't better.

But this scene! Is this slashy or what? Too cute the two boys! And their banter!

More slashy things about "Sateda":
                            Spoiler:
                            I loved how Sheppard helped Rodney while running to the gate when Rodney was shot.

And this time John also asked for Rodney and how he is when he came back through the gate! That's something I missed so much in "The Hive".

And then this scene on the ground in Rodbney's lab - my slasher-heart is very happy right now.

Bye, A.

Comment

I know and I am quite happy with Rodney's
                              Spoiler:
                              Dignity problems as A) they made for some wonderful DH acting moments they were B) funny, yes see I do have a sense of humour and C) it gave us this little moment we would never have had in a million years otherwise, they look like two boys sitting on a bedroom floor...it is too cute! I could also hug John when he was talking to Teyla, see how hard is it for TPTB to have something like that in every ep, took less then 2-3 mins (?) and it said volumes about how John is with others (like we didn't know but it is now canon!!!) I also loved Rodney's talk with Carson, again it spoke volumes of what we already know but it is still nice to hear it, and I do honestly feel he meant it, in Rodney's own warped way of course.

Comment

Oh my goodness!! AWwww, what episode is this from? The boys look so cute like this!! *squeals*

You guys have got to bear in mind that i'm actually 2 seasons behind you lot! It's to do with a certain father who hogs the tv screen every night and won't budge!! It's hard enough for me to just watch Stargate SG:1 on Monday nights let alone both show! Just warning ya, incase i seem a bit behind!!

Keep the faith, guys!

Love Kady

P.S. I WANT THAT LEATHER JACKET!!!! mmmmmm.....lllleeeeeaaaatttthhheerrrr!!!!!
                                Last edited by Kady; 05 August 2006, 04:12 AM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X