Rodney McKay/John Sheppard Slash/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Willow'sCat
    Well it isn't the best cap in the world, but it is now canon. They eat lunch together lol! I don't care what the cut shot looked like he was obviously looking at Rodney the whole time; either that or trying to make Rodney jealous.

See, Sheppard was getting bored because Rodney was spending ages talking about the 'highly technical science geeky things' with Radek and not spending enough time paying attention to Sheppard.

Everyone thinks that Rodney is the difficult one, but secretly Sheppard is high maintenance.

Sheppard knew the best way to get Rodney's attention was to flirt with some random girl, which by the way, Rodney certainly noticed just after that shot.

And maybe later Rodney will punish him for being a bad boy *cough*
    ----
    There is something extraordinarily delightful in getting intensely
    serious about something intrinsically silly.

Comment

sueKay - It looks fantastic! Great work!

Cat - Hehe that's a cool one Which ep is it from?

Comment

Originally posted by Freyja
        Cat - Hehe that's a cool one Which ep is it from?
        Oh the new one No Man's Land. As it is just lunch I don't think it is a spoiler. I don't think eating gives the plot away.

Speaking of spoilers....major spoilers for seasons 10 SG-1/3 SGA.

Spoiler:
        Wondering for those who have been keeping an eye out on the crossoves what you think of Cameron Mitchell being in scenes with Sheppard and McKay? I know on LJ there is a small but dedicated slash for McKay/Mitchell (McMitchell) and although I have never read any threesomes with McKay/Mitchell/Sheppard the idea of a jealous Sheppard is so good. I was thinking of the many and varied ways these three could play out on screen and in fics *well more in fics *

Just wondered if anyone had any thoughts on it? Or better still knew of any fics where they show this dymanic, especially jealous Sheppard.

Comment

Oh the new one No Man's Land. As it is just lunch I don't think it is a spoiler. I don't think eating gives the plot away.
          I don't think so either
          I can't wait to watch that ep... But I think I'll have to wait until Febuary next year or so Are there possible McShep scenes in it? (well, I think the pic you posted is definitely a possible slash scene )

Comment

I put this together for a new sig...thought I would share.

and this is my new sig.

Comment

I put this together for a new sig...thought I would share.

and this is my new sig.

That's fantastic Slashgate Atlantis... You are SO right

Is the sig snurchable?

Comment

That's fantastic Slashgate Atlantis... You are SO right

Is the sig snurchable?
                Just to chorus in on this. My housemate thought it was an official picture and was really impressed when I told him it was fan made.

Very cool.
                ----

Comment

Is the sig snurchable?
                  Lol! Thanks guys. You may snurch. Although I still think te "H" needs some work. I am thinking of doing a whole series of them for both SG-1 and SGA but I had to start with my two fave guys.

Comment

Hmm, I was so thrown by the last few eps I didn't really get a chance to view them solely for their slash content... anyone see anything that stood out? I know there was some banter but if it was in anyway slashy I missed it.

Anyone?

They so want to hold hands.

Comment

Hmm, I was so thrown by the last few eps I didn't really get a chance to view them solely for their slash content... anyone see anything that stood out? I know there was some banter but if it was in anyway slashy I missed it.

Spoiler:

I thought Sheppard was being a bit harsh on Rodney, the whole 'do it now, OK' routine is getting thin. I reckon Rodney is going to get really snitty over that one.

I'm waiting for Rodney to snap sometime along the way.

Someone is sleeping on the couch.
                      ----

Comment

Originally posted by ladysarah
                        Spoiler:

I thought Sheppard was being a bit harsh on Rodney, the whole 'do it now, OK' routine is getting thin. I reckon Rodney is going to get really snitty over that one.

I'm waiting for Rodney to snap sometime along the way.

Someone is sleeping on the couch.
                        I don't think that is a spoiler John has always been that way with McKay, one of the reasons I see Rodney as the dominate partner. You can't maintain the barking orders 24/7 John needs to relinquish to Rodney... its clear to me.

I read a fic called Liberty (NC-17) by Yin and Ladycat (yin_again LJ), they switch but what I loved was it has Lorne from the show Angel in it, I was like what? Lol! ( for a split second I thought it was SGA's Lorne) It's sweet and sexy and a little romantic, not sure it is quite Rodney's voice but John was pretty good. There are the usual suspects surfing John, citrus allergies, Starwars references but I liked it I am a sucker for first times.

Comment

Not 100% on-topic, just something I noticed earlier and had to mention:

Are you guys famiilar with penguin fics? They exist in the SGA fandom, I have no idea where this came from, I accidentally read one once, and it seems they became popular, because I came across many penguin fics by now (didn't read them though) - and icons and manips. All I know is that a penguin can be found in this story, most of the times a character is one or gets transformed into one, and there are many McShep penguin fics.

And today I saw this pic from DH's film "A dog's breakfast":

http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/2...ndpenguin1.jpg

That's a penguin he has there, right? Does DH know about the penguin fic phenomenon? Looks as if he wants to beat someone with it - maybe he doesn't like penguins or hates this penguin slashfic thingie! This could be a secret message to the penguin slash fans!

Bye, A.
                          ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
                          ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

Originally posted by Arlessiar
                            Not 100% on-topic, just something I noticed earlier and had to mention:

Are you guys famiilar with penguin fics? They exist in the SGA fandom, I have no idea where this came from, I accidentally read one once, and it seems they became popular, because I came across many penguin fics by now (didn't read them though) - and icons and manips. All I know is that a penguin can be found in this story, most of the times a character is one or gets transformed into one, and there are many McShep penguin fics.

And today I saw this pic from DH's film "A dog's breakfast":

http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/2...ndpenguin1.jpg
                            Sorry to burst your bubble but *link not working* but even so I think what you are referring to is a reindeer...ADB has a Chrisy type scene or is set at that time of year, hence the snow, and I am sure this is a reindeer... I said as much in the DH Thunk.

Is this like the pic?

See antlers.

Comment

Sorry to burst your bubble but *link not working* but even so I think what you are referring to is a reindeer...ADB has a Chrisy type scene or is set at that time of year, hence the snow, and I am sure this is a reindeer... I said as much in the DH Thunk.
                              Is this like the pic?
                              http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y28...x/fb7d1c9e.jpg
                              Hmm, the link is working for me. Strange.
                              Anyway, it's this pic, yes, and well, it looks like both to me, a reindeer and a penguin at once.

Bye, A.
                              ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
                              ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

Originally posted by Arlessiar
                                Hmm, the link is working for me. Strange.
                                Anyway, it's this pic, yes, and well, it looks like both to me, a reindeer and a penguin at once.

Bye, A.
                                I know when I first saw it I thought Penguin maybe it is a half breed. Lol! I still think reindeer as it has antlers and it is kind of Christmas related.

Comment

Working...
                                X