• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by S.G.C
    Thank you! I think I'm quite dead now

Comment

Originally posted by Freyja
      Thank you! I think I'm quite dead now
      Don't die yet there should be loads more to come.

A little McShepp.

Comment

I have FOUND the Shep/McKay thread at last!

Hi every one. I have spent the last week or so watching all the SGA episodes and reading various McShep fics.

Is it possible to get any fic recs here? I like long angsty drama type stuff where both Shep and McKay are written mostly in character.

http://bunni2001.livejournal.com
        Bunni

Comment

Originally posted by bunnicula2001
          I have FOUND the Shep/McKay thread at last!

Hi every one. I have spent the last week or so watching all the SGA episodes and reading various McShep fics.

Is it possible to get any fic recs here? I like long angsty drama type stuff where both Shep and McKay are written mostly in character.
          I think I rec'ed this a few pages back but just in case here it is again.

http://www.kekkai.org/synecdochic/sga/index.html

My fave fic is "FREEDOM IS JUST ANOTHER WORD FOR NOTHING LEFT TO LOSE" Sad and quite moving. Made me all teary eyed.
          sigpic
          Sig by the Multi Talented KASS. : )

Comment

Originally posted by Scarym1
            I think I rec'ed this a few pages back but just in case here it is again.

My fave fic is "FREEDOM IS JUST ANOTHER WORD FOR NOTHING LEFT TO LOSE" Sad and quite moving. Made me all teary eyed.
            Thank you! I will check those out tonight.

Have you read Things to Do in Denver? It is my current favorite.
            Last edited by bunnicula2001; 16 June 2006, 05:52 AM.

Bunni

Comment

Hi bunnicula, welcome to this thread!
              Fic recs? Well, there are millions of McShep fics out there, at the moment it's hard for me to think of specific ones. You could try this fantastic site to find something to your liking:
              McShep thematic index
              Originally posted by Scarym1
              This is still one of my favourites, too. Such a brilliantly written story!

Bye, A.
              ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
              ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

Originally posted by Arlessiar
                Hi bunnicula, welcome to this thread!
                Fic recs? Well, there are millions of McShep fics out there, at the moment it's hard for me to think of specific ones. You could try this fantastic site to find something to your liking:
                McShep thematic index
                This is still one of my favourites, too. Such a brilliantly written story!

Bye, A.
                Great. I just finished reading "FREEDOM IS JUST ANOTHER WORD FOR NOTHING LEFT TO LOSE" and now I'm going to curl up with my cats and try now to cry any more tonight.

Bunni

Comment

Look I know it sucks but this is a PG 13 Forum and the owner Darren does not allow direct links to fics that have adult content the link recently posted to a fic is not PG13, can it please be removed? I really don't want our thread closed down because of one link. You can link to PG fics and gen fics you can even link to sites like Wraithbait but not to fics directly that have adult content.

Comment

I'm at work, so i can't check on this fic - without getting myself in trouble.

If someone will either snip it themselves or tell me the title, i'll snip it.

and yes, darren does not want adult content linked to from this site. And this applies to both het and slash fic
                    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Willow'sCat
                      Look I know it sucks but this is a PG 13 Forum and the owner Darren does not allow direct links to fics that have adult content the link recently posted to a fic is not PG13, can it please be removed? I really don't want our thread closed down because of one link. You can link to PG fics and gen fics you can even link to sites like Wraithbait but not to fics directly that have adult content.
                      I took out the link from my post.

Bunni

Comment

thank you both, very much
                        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Pics.

Bye, A.
                          ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
                          ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

Nice.

Originally posted by Skydiver
                            I'm at work, so i can't check on this fic - without getting myself in trouble.
                            Heehee, yeah looking at fics at work will get you into all sorts of trouble. Not that I know anything about that kind of activity.

Originally posted by bunnicula2001
                            I took out the link from my post.
                            Thanks and sorry but them's are the rules.

Comment

Aargh, this post deleted because I was posting on wrong thread. Too early in the morning.
                              Ok, to make up for it:

*thinks* "Get your mind out of the gutter, Shep!"
                              Last edited by Commander Ivanova; 21 June 2006, 01:43 AM.
                              sigpic
                              "Ce qui ressemble a l'amour est toujours de l'amour." - Tristan Bernard

Comment

I say you people know how to take a great show and ruin it with one of the gayest things i've ever seen. Congrats!
                                www.theamericanright.com

A website by the people, for the people.

Comment

Working...
                                X