Rodney McKay/John Sheppard Slash/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kady View Post
    The US version! I'm loving Brian and Justin! I'm on season 2 - just after the bit where Brian is trying to trigger Justins memory of the attack so he can move on!! I envy you gay guys, sometime, you're just so gorgeous passionate!! Thats a compliment, darhling!!
    Yeh... well, maybe I should show you some other side of this? LIke... you have a crush on someone, you like each other and there is passion and all that, then... you have to deal with things like normally you shouldn't have, like in front of his neighbours you're his nephew... he asks you to talk quiet cause the neighbours can hear ya... oh and if this wasn't enough, you will never be able to live together with him, of course... yeh, things, problems you never have to deal with in a straight relationsip... and if it wasn' enough, you also have the same problems, troubles as you have in a straight relat. So, yeh, it's fun fun fun.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.MacGadget View Post
      Yeh... well, maybe I should show you some other side of this? LIke... you have a crush on someone, you like each other and there is passion and all that, then... you have to deal with things like normally you shouldn't have, like in front of his neighbours you're his nephew... he asks you to talk quiet cause the neighbours can hear ya... oh and if this wasn't enough, you will never be able to live together with him, of course... yeh, things, problems you never have to deal with in a straight relationsip... and if it wasn' enough, you also have the same problems, troubles as you have in a straight relat. So, yeh, it's fun fun fun.
      oh that stinks that is why you need to come here , ! i didn't know it was that conservative over there !

here it is ok , but the armed forces aren't too open about it , well they have the "don't ask, don't tell" thing
      so thats why it is hard for Rodney and John to really show how they feel about each other

whoa in America you would be a big hit !, you too gorgeous to be someone's cousin honey !!! you'd have like ten husbands , you'd have to beat men off with a stick !!
      sigpic
      May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

*Wonders if there is anymore pics going so i can caption them*
        sigpic

Comment

*Lurks around the new forum looking pretty lost, takes out sonic screwdriver* Um.....this is new....i feel a tad bit lost lol

Spoiler:

MCSHEP FOREVER!!!!!!!!
          Sheppard <3's Rodney! YAY! LOLS!
          Happily floating in Mckay Heaven <3
          sigpic

Comment

Pfft, you can get chocolate cream and lube anywhere you know. And the handcuffs... well, maybe I can borrow yours?
            Can we not give green anymore in the new format? I lurk, rarely post so I wanted to give green for this! So considered yourself greened!

Comment

Originally posted by MeiMei View Post
              Can we not give green anymore in the new format? I lurk, rarely post so I wanted to give green for this! So considered yourself greened!
              MEIMEI!!!! Where have you been?! I haven't seen you on here in a while!!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kady View Post
                MEIMEI!!!! Where have you been?! I haven't seen you on here in a while!!
                I lurk, therefore I am. *cackle*

((((Kady))))

Been busy writing books. Working parttime for the old evil day job. Nice to see I'm remembered! LOL I got deleted there for a while. Some glitch took my user name out of the system. I had to sign back up and they gave me some numbers close to what I remembered for posts so I wasn't starting all over.

Just checking out a few threads before I get back to work on the newest book--the second in a new scifi series. Gay, of course. *cackle* If I can't slash 'em, I make up my own characters!

How's life?

Comment

this...sooooo much this!

http://monanotlisa.livejournal.com/1019221.html

the last one is now on my desk top!
                  Why did you do such a thing, you mediocre dunces?

Comment

Originally posted by MIZA View Post
                    oh that stinks that is why you need to come here , ! i didn't know it was that conservative over there !

here it is ok , but the armed forces aren't too open about it , well they have the "don't ask, don't tell" thing
                    so thats why it is hard for Rodney and John to really show how they feel about each other

whoa in America you would be a big hit !, you too gorgeous to be someone's cousin honey !!! you'd have like ten husbands , you'd have to beat men off with a stick !!
                    I wouldn't move into the US. I mean it would better than here, lol, but the UK, now that would be the best place for me. Epsecially cause of what you just said. Marriage. As far as I can tell, I can't do that in the US, but I can in the UK.

Originally posted by MeiMei View Post
                    Awww, thank you! And you can green , you can see that star , in the left corner of the post. That's the reputation.

Originally posted by fumblesmcstupid View Post
                    this...sooooo much this!

http://monanotlisa.livejournal.com/1019221.html

the last one is now on my desk top!
                    Cool!

sigpic

Comment

[QUOTE=Mr.MacGadget;11316434]I wouldn't move into the US. I mean it would better than here, lol, but the UK, now that would be the best place for me. Epsecially cause of what you just said. Marriage. As far as I can tell, I can't do that in the US, but I can in the UK.

oh i didn't know gay marriage is that open in the UK? I mean i knew that Elton John got married , well certain states in the US gays are allowed to marry !
                      Last edited by MIZA; 25 March 2010, 12:31 AM.
                      sigpic
                      May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

oh i didn't know gay marriage is that open in the UK? I mean i knew that Elton John got married , well certain states in the US gay are allowed to marry !
                        Well yeh, he got married... so it's legal there lol. Not like marriage would be that important for me, but... I'd like to have the chance. Even if I don't want to take it.

sigpic

Comment

Well yeh, he got married... so it's legal there lol. Not like marriage would be that important for me, but... I'd like to have the chance. Even if I don't want to take it.
                          aww you want to get married , ha ha ha freudian slip lol
                          sigpic

Comment

I like McShep marriage fics.

They are soooo cute!
                            Why did you do such a thing, you mediocre dunces?

Comment

Originally posted by fumblesmcstupid View Post
                              I like McShep marriage fics.

They are soooo cute!
                              someone should make pictures like that , that would be so cute
                              sigpic

Comment

aww you want to get married , ha ha ha freudian slip lol
                                If I'd meet the right guy, why not?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X