Rodney McKay/John Sheppard Slash/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hermiod626
    OMG I love you guys! Finally Mackay/sheppard shippers that are outside of live journal. Not that there's anything wrong with live journal.
    Has everyone read the "General and Dr.shepard" fan fic. it's one of my faves. If you haven't visited DOUBLE TREAT the mcshep fan fic archive, they have some good stuff. Wow I am really excited to find other shippers!
    Hey and welcome. Yes General and Dr Sheppard was pimped in here by Arlessiar a while back, and it is one of my favourite fics now... Double Treat is great little site. So is 'Whispered words' but as always they are fully into NC-17 stuff so I won't link but a google search should get you there.

Comment

Originally posted by hermiod626
      OMG I love you guys! Finally Mackay/sheppard shippers that are outside of live journal. Not that there's anything wrong with live journal.
      Has everyone read the "General and Dr.shepard" fan fic. it's one of my faves. If you haven't visited DOUBLE TREAT the mcshep fan fic archive, they have some good stuff. Wow I am really excited to find other shippers! Does anyone know where I can find some really good mcshep or jack/daniel banners?
      Hi and welcome to the McShep-Slash thread.

All - Look what I have found... I got the link from Elinor

http://eternallycait.livejournal.com/3755.html
      Spoiler:
      -John loves Rodney and lives for giving him a hard time.

*no comment* *grins*

Comment

Ahhhh, never noticed this before - slashdom on GW. Makes a change from LJ, not that there is anything wrong with LJ...

Since I'm not likely to be finding a thread on my first 'slashdom' here, might as well get comfy in the second-fave one...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
        "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Welcome to all the fellow McShep fans!

Originally posted by Drwho'srose
          Yes General and Dr Sheppard was pimped in here by Arlessiar a while back, and it is one of my favourite fics now...
          I still think it's great that you decided to read it and like it now! It's still one of my favourites.
          Double Treat is great little site. So is 'Whispered words' but as always they are fully into NC-17 stuff so I won't link but a google search should get you there.
          Double Treat is really a great archive, I was very happy when I found it. Never heard of Whispered Words before, will check it out, thanks, Rose!

Seems that JF said on the Vancouver con that he likes the chemistry/banter between Sheppard and McKay very much, so I guess there'll be many more funny and slashy moments in season 3!

Bye, A.
          ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
          ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

I don't know this "General and Dr. Sheppard" fic you're talking about... Could someone could give me the link?

At wraithbait.com you find a lot of good McShep fics... It's really funny, there are over 1,200 slash fics and over 1,000 of them are McShep

Comment

http://www.wraithbait.com/viewstory.php?sid=5851 for "General & Dr Sheppard"

http://www.fictionresource.com/mcshe...php?list=00001 for Double Treat

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
              "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Thank you for posting those links!

Wilson3Girl

Comment

Originally posted by Arlessiar
                  I still think it's great that you decided to read it and like it now! It's still one of my favourites.
                  Well I did find the Rodney characterisation to be a little OTT at first but then the writer really hit her stride by chapter 4 IMO and it was a total ficfest after that the last 4 chapters in one sitting! Oh and you know I love the er...smut so that was never going to be a problem for me.
                  Never heard of Whispered Words before, will check it out, thanks, Rose!
                  Well as you may have found it is more a general Slash fandom site but it has some SGA fics and I think all of them are McKay/Sheppard.
                  Seems that JF said on the Vancouver con that he likes the chemistry/banter between Sheppard and McKay very much, so I guess there'll be many more funny and slashy moments in season 3!
                  Oh yeah and as long as it's just banter. Well maybe a hug, yes please a hug.

Comment

Continuing my lame look at the physical contact between these two, I completely missed this in Aurora!

I did say it was lame.

Spoiler for Aurora.

Spoiler:

Comment

I am making a vid, only my second ever so don't go expecting much, not strictly McShep but when I started the muse took me in that direction or it may have been that you cannot have McKay in your vid without having Sheppard. So I'll post a link in here anyway when it's done. Which will be ooh around the um..18th of April.

Comment

Originally posted by Drwho'srose
                        I am making a vid, only my second ever so don't go expecting much, not strictly McShep but when I started the muse took me in that direction or it may have been that you cannot have McKay in your vid without having Sheppard. So I'll post a link in here anyway when it's done. Which will be ooh around the um..18th of April.
                        I'm looking forward to read it!

Beanie - Thanks a lot for these links! *hugs*

Comment

Heya...thought I'd pop in here and add my voice to pro McShep

(don't linch me, but I also like McKay/Beckett )
                          sigpic
                          Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by Freyja
                            I'm looking forward to read it!
                            You should better watch it, it's a video.

I'm also looking forward to it, Rose!

Originally posted by SueKay
                            (don't linch me, but I also like McKay/Beckett)
                            Welcome to the thread!

Don't worry, many people here a multi thunker. I'm also a big McBeck fan.

Bye, A.
                            ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
                            ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

Originally posted by Arlessiar
                              You should better watch it, it's a video.
                              Guh, of course! I say this sentence so often, that I forgot to change 'read' into 'watch' *stupid me* I-)

sueKay
                              A big welcome hug from me! *hugs you* Always nice to see some new McSheppers around here

All - I'm always bored in school and today I wrote a nice "McShep"-Writing on my desk. I can't think at anything else
                              I'd love to show you a photo, but I don't have any, sadly... I don't have a Digicam or something like that.

Comment

Thankies for the welcome

I started off as a shipper for this show, and while I'm still partial to McWeir and Spanky...I'm beginning to prefer the slashes...this one in particular
                                sigpic
                                Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Working...
                                X