Rodney McKay/John Sheppard Slash/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Valaslonglostsister View Post
    ^___^ I think the same theory can be used for why Mckay uses his hands so much when he talks... lol *wiggles eye brows* those pants on john are a tad tight and they seem to droop everyone once and a while lmao
    Hahahaha! Yes, that's a good question and explanation, those big hands were made for John. ( Haha, I was reading a fic few months ago, it said... no, I can't, it wouldn't be very PG-ish. )

Originally posted by elliecat View Post
    Haha these two are great, love 'um! How they have saved Atlantis so many times with those kind of distrations, wow they are good!
    Another great question! Cause as far as I can tell, they staring at each other all day long!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.MacGadget View Post

Another great question! Cause as far as I can tell, they staring at each other all day long!
      That's how I see it too!
      sigpic

Comment

That's how I see it too!
        Oh yes, and I love the way Elizabeth says: 'Gentlemen! Focus!' couple of times, it's like she would say: boys, boys, boys... we should do some work here or I should find a nice room for the 2 of you to work this out and then we can go back to business??' LOL

sigpic

Comment

Haha yeah she definetely knows what's going on, wink wink, nudge nudge

You can see her trying so hard not to smile when she's telling them off
          sigpic

Comment

Haha yeah she definetely knows what's going on, wink wink, nudge nudge

You can see her trying so hard not to smile when she's telling them off
            LOL yes, I love that smile 'Naughty, naughty boys! ... oh my, this is so sexy, much better than the UN!'

sigpic

Comment

Lmao! ^__^ very funny

Spoiler:

MCSHEP FOREVER!!!!!!!!
              Sheppard <3's Rodney! YAY! LOLS!
              Happily floating in Mckay Heaven <3
              sigpic

Comment

The Game is a great one for Elizabeth telling them off like naughty schoolboys, they look so darn adorable when they are sat in her office argueing lol. And Echoes the classic "dabble away boys"
                sigpic

Comment

AHAHAHAH They "Dabble" alright....

Spoiler:

MCSHEP FOREVER!!!!!!!!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.MacGadget View Post
                    Just because ...

nice ,....... but i think Rodney is over John huge displays of foreplay
                    Spoiler:
                    he just wants him to get in there (literally)
                    Last edited by MIZA; 16 August 2009, 09:42 PM.
                    sigpic
                    May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by MIZA View Post
                      nice ,....... but i think Rodney is over John huge displays foreplay
                      Spoiler:
                      he just wants him to get in there (literally)
                      Heehee, it seems so.

clicky...

Oh, he's so loving this, I bet he's stroking his huge gun right now..

*sighs* Rodney... *sighs again*

Okay, could you just let me to do the real hard work here??

Rodney... you know, this is hard work too. *winks, grins*

sigpic

Comment

LMAO! HAHA nice one Mr. Mac!

Spoiler:

MCSHEP FOREVER!!!!!!!!
                        sigpic

Comment

Hey kids! how you all doing? Sorry i haven't been online in the last few days as my laptop is in the repair shop as its got a couple of trojans on it! Oops! I'm on what i like to call the house PC! I've only been able to go on it for the first time in 4 weeks because my brother was hone from the army on medical leave. He had been doing manouvers in a twice broken ankle for 5 weeks and didn't even know it! Whoops!

So whats been going on in the world of this couple while i've been away?
                          sigpic

Comment

Hye, i've make a forum "slash World" for the fans of the slash around the world, there's two sections one in french and one in english, i hope to have you as a member, tell to your friends, voilà the link :
                            http://slash-world.forumactif.com/index.htm
                            hope to see you soon, thanks to take the time to read this.

my delicious http://delicious.com/marlislash

Comment

Hey kady! ^__^

ooooo Marli looks interesting, i might give it a go ^_^

Spoiler:

MCSHEP FOREVER!!!!!!!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by marli View Post
                                Hye, i've make a forum "slash World" for the fans of the slash around the world, there's two sections one in french and one in english, i hope to have you as a member, tell to your friends, voilà the link :
                                http://slash-world.forumactif.com/index.htm
                                hope to see you soon, thanks to take the time to read this.
                                nice i will check it out !!!!
                                sigpic
                                May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Working...
                                X