No announcement yet.

Rodney McKay/John Sheppard Slash/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lmao i knew the "nuts" convo would pop up one day down the road LOL! hahahah wow call me slow but who added the "Behave mr. mac" tag to the thread LOL Cause i think this applies here XD

Spoiler:

MCSHEP FOREVER!!!!!!!!
    Sheppard <3's Rodney! YAY! LOLS!
    Happily floating in Mckay Heaven <3
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Valaslonglostsister View Post
      Lmao i knew the "nuts" convo would pop up one day down the road LOL! hahahah wow call me slow but who added the "Behave mr. mac" tag to the thread LOL Cause i think this applies here XD
      That was BB. ... And applies? What are you suggesting, Dani?

sigpic

Comment

*Innocent smile* LOL nothing.....tehe

Spoiler:

MCSHEP FOREVER!!!!!!!!
        sigpic

Comment

*Innocent smile* LOL nothing.....tehe
          Suuuuuure.

sigpic

Comment

XP lol

Spoiler:

MCSHEP FOREVER!!!!!!!!
            sigpic

Comment

Almost 3rg page!!! LOL So, I should save the thread from there with something... maybe... uhm... I love McSheppy! LOL

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.MacGadget View Post
                Almost 3rg page!!! LOL So, I should save the thread from there with something... maybe... uhm... I love McSheppy! LOL
                oooh i know , naughty pictures , naughty pictures yeah !!!!!!
                sigpic
                May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

^__^ yay

Spoiler:

MCSHEP FOREVER!!!!!!!!
                  sigpic

Comment

^__^ yay

your location:
                    so uhm ? what did you find in McKays stuff LOL: a camera , some tools ,a laptop with funny movies on them, pictures of John in uncompromising positions LOL
                    sigpic
                    May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Lmao! I have secrets i won't share but miza my friend.....you are right! LOL, not just pictures....Love letters! LMAO! XD

Spoiler:

MCSHEP FOREVER!!!!!!!!
                      sigpic

Comment

In my little world of squee, the moment that John actually noticed Rodney,(and I mean noticed in a "huh this guy is.....wow" kinda way) took place in The Rising part 2 when Rodney said to John "come with me Major" and took him to see the Jumpers for the first time. In that moment not only did Rodney provide John with the means to rescue his team mates but he also allowed John to continue to fly, something he probably thought he would have to give up when he went to the peagus galaxy.

Comment

oh and then rodney's actions in Hide and Seek just cemented the whole deal for John lol.
                          Atleast that is the way I see it.
                          Last edited by missgeekgirl; 21 July 2009, 06:31 AM. Reason: to make it newer and improved. 50% more flavour crystals

Comment

Originally posted by missgeekgirl View Post
                            oh and then rodney's actions in Hide and Seek just cemented the whole deal for John lol.
                            Atleast that is the way I see it.

there are many episodes where John proven the fact that he belongs with Rodney, but then there are episodes like Trinity that have totally shaken his faith in him
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by missgeekgirl View Post
                              In my little world of squee, the moment that John actually noticed Rodney,(and I mean noticed in a "huh this guy is.....wow" kinda way) took place in The Rising part 2 when Rodney said to John "come with me Major" and took him to see the Jumpers for the first time. In that moment not only did Rodney provide John with the means to rescue his team mates but he also allowed John to continue to fly, something he probably thought he would have to give up when he went to the peagus galaxy.
                              I love that scene too! They really acted that way, both of them, like... you know, love at first sight, no kiding, and I really don't like this phrase LOL, but it was like they just knew that they meant for each other, in a way, and of course then they were going to missions together dozens of times, saving each other's lives etc. ...so... 'the moment where there was nowhere else to go... except was love...' Yeah, I'm in a romantic mood this evening.

Originally posted by MIZA View Post
                              there are many episodes where John proven the fact that he belongs with Rodney, but then there are episodes like Trinity that have totally shaken his faith in him
                              Oh I just love that episode, scenes! So real! The other day I read a comment about McShepp that John can't love McKay, cause he lost his faith in him so many times, he mad him angry, mad so many times, and I was like oh please, cause real life relationships working like that eh?, everything is perfect, everyone is happy etc? Pfft, please!

sigpic

Comment

*snickers loudly* Hmmm....I'm still stuck on nuts. hehehehe }:O
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X