No announcement yet.

Rodney McKay/John Sheppard Slash/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I bet you during season 3 people probably were making secret bets on when they'd finally just come out already LOL ^__^ Like i can seriously picture rodney getting a crap load of notes on his computer saying "Come out come out where ever you are!" LOL

Spoiler:

MCSHEP FOREVER!!!!!!!!
    Sheppard <3's Rodney! YAY! LOLS!
    Happily floating in Mckay Heaven <3
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by missgeekgirl View Post
      lol see I figure everyone else already knows but are pretending they don't.
      ain't that the truth
      sigpic
      May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by Valaslonglostsister View Post
        I bet you during season 3 people probably were making secret bets on when they'd finally just come out already LOL ^__^ Like i can seriously picture rodney getting a crap load of notes on his computer saying "Come out come out where ever you are!" LOL
        That would've been funny! Well, weird too in a sci-fi adventure-action show LOL but maybe in some blooper. RDA and Shanks were joking about the Jack/Daniel slash a lot, at cons, or when they signed a picture ( like Shanks autographed a pic once, a photo of the 2 of them, standing very close next to each other, he wrote: ' Sooooo gay' LOL ) So, I don't know why they never were joking around with this, for example David looked so surprised when fans asked him to say 'I love you John Sheppard' But I don't know too much of these things, con events, interviews etc. so maybe they did , I just missed it.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.MacGadget View Post
          That would've been funny! Well, weird too in a sci-fi adventure-action show LOL but maybe in some blooper. RDA and Shanks were joking about the Jack/Daniel slash a lot, at cons, or when they signed a picture ( like Shanks autographed a pic once, a photo of the 2 of them, standing very close next to each other, he wrote: ' Sooooo gay' LOL ) So, I don't know why they never were joking around with this, for example David looked so surprised when fans asked him to say 'I love you John Sheppard' But I don't know too much of these things, con events, interviews etc. so maybe they did , I just missed it.

I think that if the characters told eveyone about their relationship it would make it real , it would be hard enough already * pardon my pun, to be in a relationship in a dangerous place and not know if the other is going to make it back ok , so those long stares and sudden quiet are there way of being concerned without blubbering like an idiot in front of your men
          sigpic
          May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by MIZA View Post
            I think that if the characters told eveyone about their relationship it would make it real , it would be hard enough already * pardon my pun, to be in a relationship in a dangerous place and not know if the other is going to make it back ok , so those long stares and sudden quiet are there way of being concerned without blubbering like an idiot in front of your men
            True, but I still think that in a sci-fi show like SG, romantic relationships just wouldn't work, I mean the story isn't about that, it's about the characters and the relationship between them, yes, but it would be odd if they would push it over the top ( that's why McKeller doesn't work, well, that's one of the many reasons lol , cause I don't wanna see that in this show) as Flanigan said, they shouldn't make any kinda romantic relat. in this show, the chemistry is working fine between them, between the characters, and it's not Brothers & Sisters or Queer as Folk, so why they should make stories about their personal lives in that level? That's how I see it, and most importantly, for me, these secret stares at each other and all, so for me these are much better than ... I don't know, a full episode about John&Rodney as they come out and all that, meh, that would be odd in Atlantis. Cause this show is not about that imo.

sigpic

Comment

If McKay's character was female, and John looked at and reacted to her the way he does with Rodney there would be no doubt in ANYONE'S mind that they were in love and involved.
              Last edited by missgeekgirl; 15 July 2009, 09:49 AM. Reason: because I could muahahahaha

Comment

To me the way it is now, with the longing looks and the dewy love eyes seems almost sweeter. It's like it is their secret and we are priviledged to witness it. Besides John is such a private person I don't think he would be comfortable "knowing" that everyone else knew.
                Oh can't you just imagine it.... someone like Cadman convincing Rodney he needs to be more demonstrative towards John. And Rodney trying in his painfully bumbling obvious way until John finally snaps and takes him aside saying "It's ok buddy I KNOW, but right now I'd prefer if nobody else did!" Then Zelenka giving them both pitying looks and muttering in czech about oblivious/clueless men.

Comment

If McKay's character were female, and John looked at and reacted to her the way he does with Rodney there would be no doubt in ANYONE'S mind that they were in love and involved.
                  Yes, sadly I have to agree with that.

sigpic

Comment

I agree as well LOL

Spoiler:

MCSHEP FOREVER!!!!!!!!
                    sigpic

Comment

To me the way it is now, with the longing looks and the dewy love eyes seems almost sweeter. It's like it is their secret and we are priviledged to witness it. Besides John is such a private person I don't think he would be comfortable "knowing" that everyone else knew.
                      Oh can't you just imagine it.... someone like Cadman convincing Rodney he needs to be more demonstrative towards John. And Rodney trying in his painfully bumbling obvious way until John finally snaps and takes him aside saying "It's ok buddy I KNOW, but right now I'd prefer if nobody else did!" Then Zelenka giving them both pitying looks and muttering in czech about oblivious/clueless men.
                      Agreed again, these secret things are just wonderful between, and hehehehe, the second half of your post, it sounds like a great fanfic! Really, it's so cute!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.MacGadget View Post
                        True, but I still think that in a sci-fi show like SG, romantic relationships just wouldn't work, I mean the story isn't about that, it's about the characters and the relationship between them, yes, but it would be odd if they would push it over the top ( that's why McKeller doesn't work, well, that's one of the many reasons lol , cause I don't wanna see that in this show) as Flanigan said, they shouldn't make any kinda romantic relat. in this show, the chemistry is working fine between them, between the characters, and it's not Brothers & Sisters or Queer as Folk, so why they should make stories about their personal lives in that level? That's how I see it, and most importantly, for me, these secret stares at each other and all, so for me these are much better than ... I don't know, a full episode about John&Rodney as they come out and all that, meh, that would be odd in Atlantis. Cause this show is not about that imo.
                        i do agree with you there that is not what this show is about, but in real life these are the things that drive us sex and love can make us do crazy things like risk our lives , so if they can incorporate both of those this show would be way more appealing to just sci-fi fans , IMHO of course
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MIZA View Post
                          i do agree with you there that is not what this show is about, but in real life these are the things that drive us sex and love can make us do crazy things like risk our lives , so if they can incorporate both of those this show would be way more appealing to just sci-fi fans , IMHO of course
                          Yupp, that's true. But that's not their goal. At least it wasn't in the first 2 shows, now SGU gonna have 2 gay characters, I'm not sure how they gonna do it or how much part they gonna have - I mean look at BSG, before the last episodes there was this rumor that oh my gay characters in BSG, and everyone were talking about it , then it was nothing, only 1 kiss between two males, and not even in the actual show but in the webisode, then nothing, not a backround story, nothing - so I don't know, if SGU is gonna be different, as they say darker and more serious, then I can imagine gay characters in it.

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

zomg so cute piccys!

Spoiler:

MCSHEP FOREVER!!!!!!!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Valaslonglostsister View Post
                                zomg so cute piccys!
                                Glad you like them! I love that scene, from Reunion, and then Rodney walks into Sam's corder, he sees the fruit basket, Colonel Sheppard gave me... I think it was a very thoughtful gesture... and Rodney: son of a... so funny!!!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X