• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr.MacGadget View Post
    And some last ones.

Spoiler:

The legendary line - for both Shep thunker and McShepper -

'You wanna take the stick?'

well i would not call it stick , i perhaps a log ?
    sigpic
    May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by Lythisrose View Post
      The Hug
      Spoiler:

(by berlinghoff at LJ)

i can see why they haven't hug before he is too tall for him , godd picture where did you get it ?
      sigpic
      May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

oh no ! he's just so perfect for Rodney(David) i love the slap on the back of David, it's so sweet.

my delicious http://delicious.com/marlislash

Comment

Originally posted by MIZA View Post
          i can see why they haven't hug before he is too tall for him , godd picture where did you get it ?
          Here is a link to the original vid on the MGM site
          http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....64&postcount=1

berlinghoff on LiveJournal made a gif
          sigpic

Comment

Nice pictures MrMcGadget, and thanks for posting them , ......... now only show of some of them behind close doors lol
            Your very welcome. Well, I'd like to see that too, but this is a sci-fi series, not Queer as Folk.

Originally posted by Lythisrose View Post
            The Hug
            Oh, this is just cute.

well i would not call it stick , i perhaps a log ?
            *gigglesnort* Based on some pic of Shep (or even Rodney) , yes, you can say that.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by fumblesmcstupid View Post
              Remember what happened last time???

This is JOE and DAVID hugging.....that is it!

*goes to watch again*
              ^__^

Originally posted by marli View Post
              we can die happy, it's so cute, and the video is amazing, it's break my heart, it's a shame to have cancelled this show, the cast is so magic. And look the hug take a long time rhoooo
              I noticed that too!

Raise your hand if you have the HUG as your WALLPAPER???
              *Raises hand* I do! LOL!

Spoiler:

MCSHEP FOREVER!!!!!!!!
              Sheppard <3's Rodney! YAY! LOLS!
              Happily floating in Mckay Heaven <3
              sigpic

Comment

Raise your hand if you have the HUG as your WALLPAPER???
                Have it as my wallpaper on my Laptop, my PC and my IPhone. Any excuse to sit and stare at it.

About 2 minutes in the video where Jason is singing Happy Birthday and they are on top of the gate there is someone is rubbing David's hair. You can't see who it is but i'd bet the farm that it's Joe. And I am not implying anything other than Joe was drying David's hair with his blanket.

But why oh why couldn't we have all this touching in the show.

Comment

Originally posted by JellyBaby View Post

But why oh why couldn't we have all this touching in the show.
                  Cause it's a family show? Sort of I never thought of Stargate as a 'family show' btw, I heard that genre after I saw all the seasons, both series, and I found it kinda odd. I know, there's no any real sexuality in the show, true, but they killing so many people, which is not usual in the sci-fi serieses, most of the time, the enemy survives, cause the good guys found the way of the peaceful solution. But in SG, from the beginning, they killing Jaffas like hell , Goa'ulds as well, in Atlantis, Sheppard starts with the beautiful image of killing the Wraith Queen , so, viloence, big time. But I guess, in our world, it's still more acceptable than two guys who fall in love with each other.

sigpic

Comment

Yah blow up a hive ship with ALLLLL those cocooned humans and whooohooo!!!!

However, GAWD forbid you show genuine *IN LOVE* LOVE between two men and IT'S *HOW DARE THEY*!! This is a family show!! *Eye Roll*
                    Why did you do such a thing, you mediocre dunces?

Comment

Yah blow up a hive ship with ALLLLL those cocooned humans and whooohooo!!!!

However, GAWD forbid you show genuine *IN LOVE* LOVE between two men and IT'S *HOW DARE THEY*!! This is a family show!! *Eye Roll*
                      Yes, sadly, that's the case. However, I have to admit it, even for me, for a gay man, maybe I wouldn't be so happy if this McShep would have happen in the show. I mean for real, dating, kissing and all that. Why? Because when there's a gay storyline in a series, many times, it turnes into something not real or cheesy. I just can't imagine about SG, in SG, two men in those kinda scenes. And SG writers are the best with the 'hopeless love', like Jack and Sam, or Jack and Daniel , or Cam and Daniel , or of course John and Rod. But when they have to deal with real scenes, I mean when 2 characters are actually in love, and they show us the dating, the romantic scenes, it's not working all the time. For Jack and Sam, yes, but Rodney and - I think it's the best if I don't say her name here loudly, cause everyone of you hates her - so, Rod and she, it was clear it wasn't working. But there was no chemistry at all, between them, and it was just unreal for me the fact that any woman would want Rodney. I mean no one else can hadnle him but John. So, maybe it wasn't the writer's fault, that McKeller (oops, sorry ) didn't work.
                      Anyhow, the world is changing, sometimes for the better , and maybe we gonna see something more, in other sci.fi shows. Like Torchwood for example, it was a nice surprise for me, to see that, and it was totally right in that show, totally fit, but in my opinion, in SG, what started in the 90's, no sexuality, it would be weird if 2 men would do that. Even a man and woman don't do that, most of the time, there!

sigpic

Comment

I don't want to see the kissing in relationships on TV I don't like LOVE scenes... I watched a sex scene in a movie with my brother and yeah I don't like them.

I get more out of hot looks and an arm squeezes. OMG in Vengeance I was OMG John and Rodney's fingers ...*TOUCHED* .....*jumps up and down in my chair*

Sex and intimacy is such a such a small part of a relationship! Sex is 20 minuets of fun naughty stuff and kissing and sweating....then you go cuddle *cough* share the warmth of your bodies and fall asleep or watch NCIS.

I prefer the 23 hours and forty minutes of the rest of it! talking about Batman bad guys or playing chess or racing cars.

Comment

I don't want to see the kissing in relationships on TV I don't like LOVE scenes... I watched a sex scene in a movie with my brother and yeah I don't like them.

I get more out of hot looks and an arm squeezes. OMG in Vengeance I was OMG John and Rodney's fingers ...*TOUCHED* .....*jumps up and down in my chair*
                          Yeah, especially in a sci-fi action show, it wouldn't be too good.

Sex and intimacy is such a such a small part of a relationship! Sex is 20 minuets of fun naughty stuff and kissing and sweating....then you go cuddle *cough* share the warmth of your bodies and fall asleep or watch NCIS.

I prefer the 23 hours and forty minutes of the rest of it! talking about Batman bad guys or playing chess or racing cars.
                          20 minutes? That can't be too good.
                          In my opinion, sex is extremely important part of a romantic relationship.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JellyBaby View Post
                            About 2 minutes in the video where Jason is singing Happy Birthday and they are on top of the gate there is someone is rubbing David's hair. You can't see who it is but i'd bet the farm that it's Joe. And I am not implying anything other than Joe was drying David's hair with his blanket.
                            I noticed in one of the vids on the same pages that there was a scene which clearly showed Mr. Flan with the blue blanket wrapped around him on top of the gate with the others. So there is no question in my mind that the blue blanketed arm/hand that is visible brushing across David's hair belongs to Joe. Given what Jason was doing, and the whole birthday thing, I wouldn't be surprised if Joe was saying something about the Hewlett hair. I thought it was very sweet that the blanket came into play. You can also hear Rachel laughing. I loved how readily someone (crew member?) turned over the water squirt bottle to David for self-defense, and how he did not hesitate to use it . They really seemed to be having a good time.

As to the good bye hug . . . well, its all been said, but yes, I loved it too (and Thanks to Vala for the tip - as you said, I'm so glad I zipped right over there and watched - the vids definitely made my evening. I got so warm and fuzzy I had to go read fic and unwisely stayed up until 4:30 in the morning!

So, we didn't get it on the show, but we still have this in-costume, on-set, image to remember. David and Joe seemed quite choked up about it. Quite understandably so, when after five years of working with a group of people you are suddenly scattered to the four winds. As someone noted, the hug was loooonngg, and didn't seem to be just the sort of obligatory fluffy thing you do for the cameras on someone's last day. I thought the friendship built up over five years was quite visible.

I really loved the Mallozzi memories vids and the Good Bye Atlantis vid. I certainly hope they plan on including these on the S5 DVD's. Has anyone asked Joe M. this, or put in a request? I used to be a daily religious reader of the Joe M. blog, but my heart hasn't been it in so much since SGA ended. I would really like it if these sorts of things turned up as extras in the DVD's. It would go a long way to easing the pain (that, and an announcement of a production schedule for the SGA movie, with confirmation that The Flan and The Hew are confirmed on board ).

Comment

OMG yes sex is a HUGE part of a relationship... but it is just a part.. not the "whole" *minds out of the gutter*!

one part sex
                              one part talking
                              one part whining cause you took the last Jell-0
                              one part bickering
                              one part sleeping........

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.MacGadget View Post
                                Your very welcome. Well, I'd like to see that too, but this is a sci-fi series, not Queer as Folk.

Oh, this is just cute.

*gigglesnort* Based on some pic of Shep (or even Rodney) , yes, you can say that.

sexy hug, i think Rodney gave John a little hip action !!!

i wonder who is more agressive in the bedroom ?

Spoiler:
                                do you think John just tells Rodney how he likes and that that or Rodney is more scientifically and says " if i am on bottom that would be structurally sound"
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X