No announcement yet.

Rodney McKay/John Sheppard Slash/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just seen Inferno (I know I'm behind!!!)

man now gotta obtain allies!!!

anyway....my lil bits of inferno.......
    Spoiler:
    anyone notice how rodney STOPPED drooling over the bint.........then the bint n John sharing a *moment*
    LMAO sorry was just she was really impressed by Rodney and gave him the hugest grin....I'm maintaining purely platonic!....tho John tried his lil best...and she's going nooooooo ty flyboy.....(if i start going yo mamma ain't your boyfriends daddy....hit me!)

I actually couldn't hate her.......I dunno why....tho John hitting Rodney upside the knee was funny.......

man i need to analyse that again (along with the previous 40 odd epis LOL)

Zelenka for regular Season 3!! More Lorne!!! Whumping and Thunking my way along! I'll be in the bar! sig thanks to crazybitchqueen on LJ

Comment

As I've been saying since I saw Allies, McShep and McLenka should be elevated to cannon. Slight McHermiod and CaldShep hints as well! There's even AmaDex (Teyla/Ronon) and McDex! A more proper name for the episode would have been "Shipping".

Spoiler:
      I mean, there was the usual McShep banter and cuteness... with ADDED cuteness!

There was Ronon being overly protective of McKay and quick to point out that it wasn't because he was his superior (snort!).

There was Caldwell being overly worried about Sheppard when he went out in the F-302s. He instantly asked if Sheppard's F-302 had been one of the returning ones and didn't give a **** about the others!

Either the writers have gone mad, are totally oblivious, are getting hypnotized by us or have joined the dark (slashy) side!

Comment

Originally posted by Drwho'srose
        Nothing going on? Rodney is so mimicking John, and the little tappy on the shoulder just after this, well the look on John's face was so 'Rodney not in public!'
        Oh no! Now, I won't be able to look at that scene without cracking up.

Originally posted by FallenAngelII
        As I've been saying since I saw Allies, McShep and McLenka should be elevated to cannon. Slight McHermiod and CaldShep hints as well! There's even AmaDex (Teyla/Ronon) and McDex! A more proper name for the episode would have been "Shipping".
        I thought McKay/Shep were already canon?
        sigpic
        Sig by Luciana

Comment

Obviously, McShep and O'Jackson are already cannon . They have been for quite some time XD. McLenka should be elevated to cannon as well.

Comment

Ahahahahahahahaha... rewatching old episodes.
            Spoiler:

In "The Long Goodbye", the guy whose mind has been downloaded into John's body said "If you kill me, you're killing him. He cares for you, more than you know." to Teyla.

And right after he says that, we get a shot of Rodney who's heard everything through the intercom system looking distraught/upset XD XD XD XD. "John, you *******!" or "ARGH! I'll never be able to get him!".
            Last edited by Skydiver; 02 February 2006, 05:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by FallenAngelII
              Ahahahahahahahaha... rewatching old episodes.
              Spoiler:

In "The Long Goodbye", the guy whose mind has been downloaded into John's body said "If you kill me, you're killing him. He cares for you, more than you know." to Teyla.

And right after he says that, we get a shot of Rodney who's heard everything through the intercom system looking distraught/upset XD XD XD XD. "John, you *******!" or "ARGH! I'll never be able to get him!".
              Rodney did look rather put out there, didn't he? You're right, it could've been because he wanted to slap John for professing to care for another, or, he could've been distraught because he couldn't help John. Hmmm, why do I get the feeling that fanfic is in the works to address these possibilities?
              Last edited by Skydiver; 02 February 2006, 05:55 PM.
              sigpic
              Sig by Luciana

Comment

No, it wasn't because he couldn't help John.
                Spoiler:
                Because they switched to Rodney right after he professed (or CLAIMED) that John had feelings for Teyla. So it was either "You sonofa*****!" (as in "How DARE you have feelings with her when you're with ME" or "How DARE you make him lie?!") OR "Oh no. My chances of doing the no-no with John just shrunk even more."!
                XD
                Last edited by FallenAngelII; 03 February 2006, 01:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Drwho'srose
                  Nothing going on? Rodney is so mimicking John, and the little tappy on the shoulder just after this, well the look on John's face was so 'Rodney not in public!'

I know! And I love that it was just the tiniest little tap ever. It's like Rodney was trying to the whole 'male bonding' thing and failing miserably. But John spent the entire episode on pins and needles around Rodney. It would have been so easy for John to give up and freak out in concern, consequently outing them both. Then
                  Spoiler:
                  when the hive starts attcking the Daedalus, John gave Caldwell the most blatent I-can't-belive-you-won't-give-my-boyfriend-more-time-to-get-back-to-me!look. Heartbreaking, really. Is it any surprise John volunteered to buy them some time by shooting out the hyperdrive with the 302's? Please, he obviously just wanted a chance to save Rodney on his own...
                  Spaggel knows Rodney is a dangerous man.

Comment

Hello y'all!

I think I'm a SHAY slasher and one gave me the link to this thread.

May I join you? You just have to get along with my terrible English... I'm German and I'm not so good in this language like you

Greetings
                    Freyja

Comment

Of course you're welcome!

Comment

Originally posted by Freyja
                        Hallöle Freyja! Great to see you here! Didn't know that you are a McShep fan!

Pics:

Bye, A.
                        ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
                        ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

Originally posted by Freyja
                          Hello y'all!

May I join you? You just have to get along with my terrible English... I'm German and I'm not so good in this language like you

Greetings
                          Freyja
                          Greetings to Germany The World is small

I love McShep, that´s great. And I think...Caldwell/Beckett would be nice
                          *Vancouver Con Attendee 2006* *Vancouver Con Attendee 2007*
                          *Vancouver Con Attendee 2008* *Vancouver Con Attendee 2009*
                          *Vancouver Con Attendee 2010* *Vancouver Con Attendee 2011*

* Vancouver Con Attendee 2012 *

Comment

I have two words for y'all

spoiler space

Every episode from the first half of s1 on requires spoiler space when referring to specific plot points

please try to be sensitive to those that haven't seen the episodes yet and want to view them unspoiled
                            Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

House Keeping:

Can I remind people that you need to use spoiler tags when posting details from episodes that haven't screened in syndication in the US (in particular).

Here are the rules: http://forum.gateworld.net/faq.php?s...l&titlesonly=0

EDIT: Thanks Skydiver

Comment

G'Day folks!

Thanks for Welcoming me

Look at Weir's eyes and where SHE is looking at

Weir: Major?! What have you done with Rodney's...
                                Shep: Sorry Elizabeth. I didn't watch out.
                                Grodin *thinking*: I hope I'll be the next *hrhr*

Comment

Working...
                                X