Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MIZA View Post
    do you know any other stories?
    Not much by way of tags for Quatantine, if that is what you mean. Sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Willow'sCat View Post
      Not much by way of tags for Quatantine, if that is what you mean. Sorry.
      how about from the beginning of season 4 , they are just so cute together?
      sigpic
      May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Thanks for the story rec. It's a good one....very sweet and romantic.

Comment

Originally posted by MmmmMcKAy View Post
          Thanks for the story rec. It's a good one....very sweet and romantic.
          This pairing has ruined me! I use to hate romantic *type* things, books, movies whatever now I love them when they are being sappy over one and other! They kinda snuck up on me.

Comment

Originally posted by RinggoldGate
            A McShep Video Break:

Hey everyone in McShep land. I just love these two nerdy guys.

I Wanna Talk About Me.

This is such a cute video by Phexss
            *squeals* I love it!!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RinggoldGate
              Kady, I thought it was so Hilarious. Here is another cute one.

A McShep Video Break:

I'll Make A Man Out of You

Edit: Found another one.

Personality
              That second one was made by our own smushybird!

Comment

OMG! I have my Sheppard action figure/s!!! Whoo! He really does look rather good... for a figure.

He is better then I thought, I brought one of the PotC action figures and they look very unlike Johnny Depp. I can wait now for wave 2 and McKay!!

Oh and yes you do get a lemon with the Sheppard figure.

Comment

Spoiler:
                  As I watched "THE SCENE" right after John throws his bag down! I think he realized that Rodney wouldn't be there and he would have to go there by himself and his expression is just that "I have to do this alone" great!!!

Spoiler:
                  this episode was sad! his dad died and now he has to go kill replicators whoohoo
                  Last edited by fumblesmcstupid; 02 February 2008, 01:31 AM. Reason: spelling and after thought
                  Why did you do such a thing, you mediocre dunces?

Comment

Originally posted by fumblesmcstupid View Post
                    Spoiler:
                    As I watched "THE SCENE" right after John throws his bag down! I think he realized that Rodney wouldn't be there and he would have to go there by himself and his expression is just that "I have to do this alone" great!!!

Spoiler:
                    this episode was sad! his dad died and now he has to go kill replicators whoohoo
                    I knew this would be low on McShep moments... but I was happy to see...
                    Spoiler:
                    Rodney go to John's room and offer an explanation of why he couldn't go with him, (although it is a crappy reason ) and that Rodney also offered to "talk" about how John was feeling... Whee! They are growing as human beings.

Oh, but where the frak is the hug? Come on guys this was a perfect opportunity to have an awkward McKay/Sheppard hug. Bummer we missed out again.

Comment

Spoiler:
                      Rodney go to John's room and offer an explanation of why he couldn't go with him, (although it is a crappy reason ) and that Rodney also offered to "talk" about how John was feeling... Whee! They are growing as human beings.

Oh, but where the frak is the hug? Come on guys this was a perfect opportunity to have an awkward McKay/Sheppard hug. Bummer we missed out again.
                      Spoiler:
                      oh , i am sure he cuddled him later, and told him everything is going to be ok (Rodney: "oh my poor John it's going to be alright sweetie")
                      sigpic
                      May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by MIZA View Post
                        Spoiler:
                        oh , i am sure he cuddled him later, and told him everything is going to be ok (Rodney: "oh my poor John it's going to be alright sweetie")
                        I think Rodney
                        Spoiler:
                        would have taken really good care of him *bless him* as Rodney has been there himself if you take what was said in McKay and Mrs Miller about their father being *probably* dead. And both men seem to have lost their mums too. Or that could just be tptb way of not having to write older female characters

There were comments made on LJ that Rodney would have told Ronon to go with John to Earth when Rodney knew he wouldn't be able too, I like to think that is the case. That Rodney trusts Ronon, trusted him enough to go off with his boyfriend in his time of need. *whee!* Now that is being part of a T.E.A.M!

I am still annoyed that it couldn't be Rodney but at least I now can think it was Rodney's suggestion to have it be Ronon.

And wow John's dad was loaded! lol

I am not sure I like the idea of Sheppard being rich, or a rich kid. I guess it makes sense given he is still rather conservative, obviously got the opportunities of a good education and maybe it helps explain John being a closeted gay in the military... in my mind.

Also I loved that John said "his father" thought his ex was the best thing he ever did... that promo was so out of context I wouldn't have been happy if John had thought that.

And what do we make of John's background with the military now? It sounded to me as if his ex was saying John "went off" on missions all the time, but I thought he was a "normal" military officer, pilot. Sounds like he was more clock and dagger then that.

Comment

Well I posted it everywhere else.

Joe M said this in his blog today in response to some rumours.

Rumour: “The show will also get to see a lot more from recurring characters like Major Evan Lorne (Kavan Smith) and Dr. Katie Brown (Brenda James), Rodney McKay’s (David Hewlett) love interest.”

Joe Mallozzi's response to said rumour: Half points on this one.
                          It really does sound like Joe is saying Lorne will get more screen time this season but Katie will not! *dances*

We do know that Lorne
                          Spoiler:
                          is in at least the opener. And almost everyone loves Lorne, or would like to see more of the guy.

So yeah I think we can safely say Katie is either not in many eps or my personal hope, not in ANY!

Comment

Spoiler:
                            Rodney go to John's room and offer an explanation of why he couldn't go with him, (although it is a crappy reason ) and that Rodney also offered to "talk" about how John was feeling...
                            You know what's even more remarkable about that scene?? That Rodney
                            Spoiler:
                            could just walk into Sheppard's quarters! He didn't ring/knock/ask for access! No - you just hear how the door opens and Rodney walks into the room! And John doesn't make a fuss about it, it's as if it's absolutely normal that Rodney has access to his private rooms! It's like in all the fanfics in which John orders Atlantis to open the door to his quarters for Rodney.
                            Now THAT makes the slasher in me happy!

Yep, I was waiting or that too, seemed like the perfect moment for it.

Bye, A.
                            ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
                            ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

Hi All - have spent several days trying to read all of this thread - but have got to page 60 odd and am getting tired - so thought i would join in here! Funny I feel like i know lots of you as I have read so many posts!

I am a big McShep fan - right from the first series - thanks for all the fanfic reccomendations that people have made - more to read!!

Sadly I am stuck at season three until season 4 comes out on DVD in the UK (no satellite tv in this house )

back to reading the season 3 posts.. Not that I really mind spoilers as its going to be a very long time before i see the episodes and I get them in the fic anyhow..
                              Last edited by Tomsmum; 06 February 2008, 09:17 AM. Reason: spelling

Comment

Originally posted by Tomsmum View Post
                                Hi All - have spent several days trying to read all of this thread - but have got to pae 60 odd and am getting tired - so thought i would join in here! Funny I feel like i know lots of you as I have read so many posts!
                                Hi, welcome to the thread!!!

Bye, A.
                                ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
                                ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

Working...
                                X