No announcement yet.

Rodney McKay/John Sheppard Slash/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm presuming you mean Rodney, right? I think they'd go to great lengths to find him or anyone else at that level if they wandered too far off their radar. You just don't want people with that kind of knowledge running around unsupervised; no telling who'd get a hold of them and what info they might extract.

Comment

Originally posted by strivaria
      Well, he certainly seems like a happy guy. Anyway, whether he is or isn't doesn't really make a difference to me. Not to mention that I've learned not to make assumptions as I have really crappy gaydar apparently. As far as being single goes... again, doesn't matter. Sure, I'd like for him to be single... my daydream of one day sweeping him off his feet with my geeky girl charms doesn't come with a "stealing him away from someone else" guilt trip... but that's just me being goofy in my head. Besides, I try to remember that while an actor may bring a part of himself to the role, they are not that character regardless of how convincing they were in the role.
      Gotto agree with you there.

The actors' personal lives are personal and they only share wtih the fans as much as they feel comfortable with. Anything else is prying.

And, like you said, none of that matters anyway.

It's about the *characters*.

And Rodney is most definitely single

Comment

I mean David Hewlett ^^

I have his hair from a convention
        RADEK ZELENKA FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I agree with Luneria =P

Comment

Originally posted by Luneria
            I mean David Hewlett ^^
            I know you meant David Hewlett but I meant Rodney

I have his hair from a convention

You have his hair??

You can't just post that you have someone's hair and then leave!

You gotto elaborate on something like that...

Comment

ooooh SG I love your sig!

I want to know about the hair too!

Anyone else been dissappointed with the low level of McShep in the last few episodes shown in the UK?
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ra-hanna
                Thanks for answering!!! I didn't get back here till well...now and read the message. It was a cute article. Would have liked to actually witness them having dinner together. Pictures were cute too!
                Oh I had to go read that article too! It was a lot of fun.. AT and DH were having such a good time.

http://www.david-hewlett.co.uk/Inter...iFiFeb2005.htm

Of course this is the Shep/McKay thread and that's why I'm posting. I think they have great banter chemistry but never saw anything er...shippy.... until "Sanctuary".

OMG - I swear McKay seemed jealous in that one.

And I want to know about the hair comment too.
                Life is hard...and it's harder if you're stupid

Comment

Originally posted by GateGipsy
                  ooooh SG I love your sig!

I want to know about the hair too!

Anyone else been dissappointed with the low level of McShep in the last few episodes shown in the UK?
                  Mmmm it did seem to have toned down a bit didn't it?

But it was still there if you looked for it.

I assume you've seen The Siege?

Coz there is a 'moment' in part 1 and one in part 2.

At least...I thought there was...

Comment

Originally posted by Kes
                    Oh I had to go read that article too! It was a lot of fun.. AT and DH were having such a good time.

http://www.david-hewlett.co.uk/Inter...iFiFeb2005.htm

Of course this is the Shep/McKay thread and that's why I'm posting. I think they have great banter chemistry but never saw anything er...shippy.... until "Sanctuary".

OMG - I swear McKay seemed jealous in that one.

And I want to know about the hair comment too.

Mmmm Sanctuary had definite McSheppiness.

I saw it before that, but this just cinched it.

Before that, they were begrudging friends, banter-buddies, snark-sisters...()

but i think their friendship strengthens all the time. Like in the Defiant One for example.

Anyway, a lot of people seem to think McKay's behaviour was odd and out of line in Sanctuary, even for him.

But only the McSheppers know WHY
                    Last edited by SaharaGate; 17 February 2005, 02:45 PM.

Comment

Yes, mwahahaha

Sam and Jack watch out

Comment

And McKay was absolutely adorable in Sanctuary!!!

I must say I liked The Defiant One better, but still, major slashiness

Comment

Yeah, that was sooo cute ^^

I hated the endiong though -.-

Viva McShep

not AncShep or Sheptient, point is, I hate you Athar!

Comment

On a side note

did Sanctuary do more harm than good to this couple?

I think so. . .

Comment

Well, I think that Sanctuary was a double edged sword.

It gave plenty of good slash material, and I can't emphasize that word enough.

However, it sadly lessoned the slim little chance and possibility of McShep working.

Oh well, maybe in some episode they will be drunk on a victory party.

Comment

Originally posted by Atlantisluva

However, it sadly lessoned the slim little chance and possibility of McShep working
                                It kind of lessened any of chance of any Sheppard ships have happening, so its not only McSheps who felt the blow of that episode.

Plus, its only the first season.

I mean how many boyfriends/love interest has Sam had by now? Just because something is canon doesn't mean it'll stay canon.

Heck, Daniel was married in the first three seasons of SG-1 (I miss Sha're sometimes).

Personally, I've always prefered the maybe maybe not close friendship could possibly be more platonic type relationships than the canon ones.

'Cause personally, I enjoy close friendships about as much as I enjoy love relationships.

However, when it comes to fanfiction, I tend to be an everything shipper/slasher/whatever...as long as everyone's in character.
                                *Insert something really cool here*

Comment

Working...
                                X