Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MIZA View Post
    Spoiler:
    I know good lord, that was the most mcheppy i have seen since Doppelganger , i swear they were going to kiss and hug each other , but otherwise so cute how he would do anything for his man happiness
    Spoiler:
    Joseph mallozzi said on his blog there was going to be a "excellent mcKay/Sheppard Angsy-scene"...From what i've been hearing why do i get the feeling that he may have understated that?! I can't wait until i watch it. Us UKers get it on Tuesday! Woohoo!!
    sigpic

Comment

Hey everyone!

Miller's Crossing was much more slashy than I thought it would be. The last eight minutes of the episode left me in a state of constant flailing, especially when

Spoiler:
      Rodney finally called Sheppard "John."

Which made me want to break out the champagne even though I'm legally not allowed to drink Was that the first time it's happened, or was there some other occasions before?

And the whole moral-ambiguity of the episode killed me, again. As well as Sheppard's

Spoiler:
      "I was showing Wallace the labs. The Wraith got the upper hand. That's what the report's gonna say."

The subtext being: "And that is what you're going to say too, because I did this for you."

Personally, I still don't think Rodney knows what Sheppard would do for him.

The ending I found to be sad,
      Spoiler:
      when they were trying to get into their old pattern of banter, which seemed a little forced and I couldn't get over the feeling that their relationship will never be the same again...
      Slash goggles are on - by default

Comment

Originally posted by Naira View Post
        Hey everyone!

Miller's Crossing was much more slashy than I thought it would be. The last eight minutes of the episode left me in a state of constant flailing, especially when

Spoiler:
        Rodney finally called Sheppard "John."

Which made me want to break out the champagne even though I'm legally not allowed to drink Was that the first time it's happened, or was there some other occasions before?
        Hey Naira, welcome fellow slash-fan!
        That was the second time Rodney called him John, I believe, but the first was a blink and you've missed it thing. This time it was face to face and invested with emotion. Much more satisfying.

I agree about the ending, though possibly you could take the view that Rodney is digesting the revelation of Shep's depth of feeling and has reverted to default banter mode while he ponders his next move. That's what I like to think anyway!
        Although another part of me thinks they are totally together already.
        sigpic
        "Ce qui ressemble a l'amour est toujours de l'amour." - Tristan Bernard

Comment

When John said,
          Spoiler:
          "my McKay"
          did anyone else take it totally out of context and think awwwwww!? Cuz I sure did.

Comment

In a word? Yes.

Wilson3Girl

Comment

Originally posted by smushybird View Post
              When John said,
              Spoiler:
              "my McKay"
              did anyone else take it totally out of context and think awwwwww!? Cuz I sure did.
              Me too!

"This mortal coil" was also a pretty slashy ep, we get a lot of that lately! "Miller's Crossing" was a squee-fest in that regard, and TMC was not bad either.

The discussion in the end in the lab - pure fanfic! I immediately thought of all these stories in which John
              Spoiler:
              comes to the lab in the middle of the night to get Rodney and send him to bed (*cough*)...

And Rodney knows John's usual bedtime... *g*

Bye, A.
              ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
              ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

Originally posted by Arlessiar View Post
                Me too!

"This mortal coil" was also a pretty slashy ep, we get a lot of that lately! "Miller's Crossing" was a squee-fest in that regard, and TMC was not bad either.

The discussion in the end in the lab - pure fanfic! I immediately thought of all these stories in which John
                Spoiler:
                comes to the lab in the middle of the night to get Rodney and send him to bed (*cough*)...

And Rodney knows John's usual bedtime... *g*

Bye, A.
                Yes!!!!!!! It was so good! I hardly even need to read fanfic, the show is so satisfying.
                Rodney and John feel so close now on the show, so comfortable with each other. I like that they're so aware of each other's habits.
                Spoiler:
                The knife scene with Ronon, Rodney, and John was fun (oh yeah Teyla was there too ), but that was a little mean, the way they did it to him. Suppose he wasn't repliRodney? And his right hand, too, considering that he's right-handed, isn't he? And John telling him to shut up...hmph. Maybe they were referring back to an earlier version of John and Rodney when they weren't as close as they are now.

But wow...I still like the eps this season and I hope the second half of the season is just as good, if not better. I think SGA is much improved.

Comment

Yes i agree it was very shippy, it is getting to the point where there don't eve have to try anymore? i can't wait what else may come??
                  sigpic
                  May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Hello! *waves*

I made a Christmas McShep Manip thingy at my LJ. Bit of holiday fluffy fun! Nothing serious, and a little bit naughty. *Santa is not going to be happy* Little bit not work safe but not that bad!

Here: willows_cat LJ

I will come back later and squee over the slashiness of MC and TMC.

Comment

Originally posted by Willow'sCat View Post
                      Hello! *waves*

I made a Christmas McShep Manip thingy at my LJ. Bit of holiday fluffy fun! Nothing serious, and a little bit naughty. *Santa is not going to be happy* Little bit not work safe but not that bad!

Oo er missus, those manips are a teeny bit naughty. Thanks
                      sigpic
                      "Ce qui ressemble a l'amour est toujours de l'amour." - Tristan Bernard

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Ivanova View Post
                        Oo er missus, those manips are a teeny bit naughty. Thanks
                        Naughty but nice! Or stupid.

Comment

Well I did say I was going to post my response to the slash in the last couple of eps but sadly RL is taking up way too much time atm. So I am going to have to wait for the weekend instead to do that and maybe make some caps as well as nothing says slash like seeing these side by side *g*

I mean look at that *sizzle*

Comment

Hello! *waves*

Ha! Those are cute! I could see them exchanging something like that, too. Sexy and a little silly too.

Comment

just seen "This mortal coil" and....

Spoiler:
                              "My Mckay"?! OMG!
                              sigpic

Comment

Well I did say I was going to post my response to the slash in the last couple of eps but sadly RL is taking up way too much time atm. So I am going to have to wait for the weekend instead to do that and maybe make some caps as well as nothing says slash like seeing these side by side *g*

I mean look at that *sizzle*
                                question who would be the dominate one in the relationship, i would say John, he knows how to tame his man
                                sigpic
                                May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Working...
                                X