No announcement yet.

Rodney McKay/John Sheppard Slash/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well I made this incredibly quick lame manip to try and cheer up Arlessiar... and myself over a certain pic that has been released from Tabula Rasa.
    Spoiler:
    Where Rodney is sitting next to Katie's hospital bed eating.

So here is the lame...

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Willow'sCat View Post
      Well I made this incredibly quick lame manip to try and cheer up Arlessiar... and myself over a certain pic that has been released from Tabula Rasa.
      Spoiler:
      Where Rodney is sitting next to Katie's hospital bed eating.

So here is the lame...

Spoiler:
      *squeals* I LOVE it!!
      sigpic

Comment

Been reading a fic, silly crack thing, well good silly crack thing... by lavvyan called Male Enhancement...
        Funny idea which lavvyan (who lives very close to me yet we've never met, we only talk online) had there.
        As I said in the anti K/R thread, it might not be perfect, but it helps to imagine the scene the way it should be!! And it cheered me up, so thanks!

Bye, A.
        ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
        ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

Watching the trailer to Tabula Rasa... aw...
          Spoiler:
          John can't remember who McKay is! How the heck do you forget someone like McKay?! LOL

Trailer

Is this the same as the one I've been trying to download a codec so I could watch the FLV version? Thank you!!!!!!!! Saved me a lot of bother.

Comment

Originally posted by smushybird View Post
            Is this the same as the one I've been trying to download a codec so I could watch the FLV version? Thank you!!!!!!!! Saved me a lot of bother.
            Not sure, someone posted that link in the TR thread.

Comment

Still, it was a good preview. Thanks. That looks like a pretty good episode...
              problem is, after being spoiled, I imagine them to be so much better than they usually turn out to be.
              I love that manip!

Comment

Hi everyone!

While I'm not COMPLETELY pro-McShep slash, I have done a series of silly captions and manips along those lines (posted some manips in the McShep friendship topic & one of the peeps suggested I pop this one on the slashy one!)

Enjoy!

sigpic
                My Manips & other artwork!

Comment

Yeah I saw them when I lurked in the friendship thread (which I am not entirely in support of ) we use to have a thread just for manips... in off topic I think, a Photoshopping thread... I like the Excellent adventure one, mostly as I am old enough to remember the movie/s! lol

Comment

[QUOTE=Lt.Col.Errandboy;7280024]Hi everyone!

While I'm not COMPLETELY pro-McShep slash, I have done a series of silly captions and manips along those lines (posted some manips in the McShep friendship topic & one of the peeps suggested I pop this one on the slashy one!)

Enjoy!

[QUOTE]

I would just like to say thanks for these, especially the above. Laughed my socks off!
                    sigpic
                    "Ce qui ressemble a l'amour est toujours de l'amour." - Tristan Bernard

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Col.Errandboy View Post
                      Hi everyone!

Enjoy!

weird question though , but why is Ronon there?
                      sigpic
                      May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by MIZA View Post
                        weird question though , but why is Ronon there?

You mean Ronon in the phonebooth? The original Bill & Ted's poster had Rufus (the time travel dude) in there, rolling his eyes as well. Figured Ronon was a good stand-in for him!
                        sigpic
                        My Manips & other artwork!

Comment

Folks, did you see what Joe Mallozzi wrote in his blog today? He talked about upcoming episodes, and he said something about Miller's Crossing.

(no real spoiler, but better safe than sorry)
                          Spoiler:
                          Originally posted by JM
                          ...Miller’s Crossing (With that incredibly angsty McKay-Sheppard scene.)

Do I see reason to squee on the horizon?

Bye, A.

Comment

I was checking out Kavan Smiths birthday over at IMBD ( he is 2 years older than me ) and I wanted to see if there was a plot line for "The Spiols of War" and when you click the title it goes to the next page. then there is this part that says:

Key plot words...

And it has HOMOSEXUAL SUBTEXT in big letters!!!!!

now i know it won't say Who...

it's right there!!!!! even IMBD knows about our guys
                            Why did you do such a thing, you mediocre dunces?

Comment

Originally posted by fumblesmcstupid View Post
                              I was checking out Kavan Smiths birthday over at IMBD ( he is 2 years older than me ) and I wanted to see if there was a plot line for "The Spiols of War" and when you click the title it goes to the next page. then there is this part that says:

Key plot words...

And it has HOMOSEXUAL SUBTEXT in big letters!!!!!

now i know it won't say Who...

it's right there!!!!! even IMBD knows about our guys
                              I saw that too, but hold on there a mo! Even if there is 'homosexual subtext' in there (and WTF, by the way, look out for the sky falling on our heads), nothing says it's necessarily between our boys. Somehow I doubt all my slashy McShep fantasies are about to come true. It probably won't involve the main characters at all, though I'd settle for a plot involving Lorne.
                              sigpic
                              "Ce qui ressemble a l'amour est toujours de l'amour." - Tristan Bernard

Comment

Tabula Rasa wasn't really a McShep ep due to the fact that

Spoiler:
                                TPTB shove Katie/Rodney in our faces

But it had two very nice McShep moments nonetheless:

Spoiler:
                                1. The bet! Rodney wants to bet who of them loses their memory first. John's "Only you, Rodney!" laugh is just wonderful!

2. John asks for Rodney when he wakes up in the infirmary and Teyla informs him that some people didn't survive. Loved his concerned face and how he immediately asks where McKay is since Rodney isn't with Ronon and Teyla!

Bye, A.

Comment

Working...
                                X