X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oooh, very nice pic, thanks for sharing

Comment

Originally posted by ra-hanna
      To answer your question, while I think still being respectful of actor's personal space, I believe he said in an article (going from memory so not exact) that he was talking to his girlfriend and gave an order like McKay would. I think it was the article with him and Amanda Tapping interviewing each other and they were discussing staying in character after the cameras stop rolling. I think.
      Oooh now there's an article I wanna read!

How come I've never seen it?

Don't suppose you recall where you saw it...or even better, a link??

Comment

Originally posted by smallgirl
        McShep wp from 'The Brotherhood', which was a brilliant Sheppard & McKay episode. They light up a scene individually but put together it's fireworks all the way.

Two Heads are better than One.
        That's looooovely.

Sigh.

Wish it was time for season 2 already...i'm dying for more McSheppiness.

Comment

Originally posted by SaharaGate
          Don't suppose you recall where you saw it...or even better, a link??
          It's in the Sci-fi magazine(the channel's official one), the "February" volume...although it was out weeks ago. It's a great, and very cute, interview.
          Kiyuchan
          Nudara @ AIM
          livejournal.com/~kiyuchan

Comment

Ugh ><

Well I still have my fantasies....

right?
            RADEK ZELENKA FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

BTW atlantisluva

I posted my first story under Luneria at the website too!

ITs really, really, really long XD!

Comment

Originally posted by kiyuchan
                It's in the Sci-fi magazine(the channel's official one), the "February" volume...although it was out weeks ago. It's a great, and very cute, interview.
                Found it!

Thank you!

It was a wonderful interview

I love those two...

Comment

Originally posted by kiyuchan
                  Thanks for answering!!! I didn't get back here till well...now and read the message. It was a cute article. Would have liked to actually witness them having dinner together. Pictures were cute too!
                  "You are a distraction who is permanently distracted."~ Ohhhhh...sparkly...
                  "Well, we came, we saw, we got spanked."-Harper (Andromeda)
                  Don't shake that. It's liable to blow up.~L.
                  Ewww! What's that mess on the floor? I think my sanity just broke.
                  "My ovaries are exploding with maternal instinct..." Partylikeits1984 on DH's character on Traders
                  Even if the voices in my head aren't real, they have some pretty good ideas.
                  Very smart people intimidate me. And turn me on. Do you see my problem in the dating game?~Aurore
                  (Same boat. Small World. ~ r-h)

Comment

I love that article ^^

Oh how I wish it was a lie though. . .

Comment

Or...

Anyone think he might have lied :O?

He was in a mxm scene in centurion hotel ( sp ), and he may be single, signally he didnt swing that way, so he tried to cover up :O?

Comment

Oh Atlantisluva

We all wish that. But its funny, he really did put off a gay vibe. Must be cause he's so witty

Seen Centurion Hotel, not his best work

Comment

Nah. The way I see it, it just goes to show how good an actor David is and that he's comfortable enough with himself to do roles like that.

Comment

You can't see him being gay/single at all

Well gay I mean he came off gay, that might be a good/bad thing, but single , ton of people lied about spouses/lovers. Gwen Stefani

Comment

Well, he certainly seems like a happy guy. Anyway, whether he is or isn't doesn't really make a difference to me. Not to mention that I've learned not to make assumptions as I have really crappy gaydar apparently. As far as being single goes... again, doesn't matter. Sure, I'd like for him to be single... my daydream of one day sweeping him off his feet with my geeky girl charms doesn't come with a "stealing him away from someone else" guilt trip... but that's just me being goofy in my head. Besides, I try to remember that while an actor may bring a part of himself to the role, they are not that character regardless of how convincing they were in the role.

Comment

Hm,

I wonder just how far the US Government would go to find him if he dissapeared...

Comment

Working...
                                X