Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol

Yeah, I mean he's hot and all but I liked him with longer hair

But David Hewlett and Joe Flanigan...well lets just say I went on a dvd hunting spree all across New York City last week

Comment

Originally posted by Atlantisluva
      lol

Yeah, I mean he's hot and all but I liked him with longer hair

But David Hewlett and Joe Flanigan...well lets just say I went on a dvd hunting spree all across New York City last week
      Unfortunately, most of their movies don't seem to be available in Australia.

But I'll be getting the chance to see Century Hotel soon and will try to get my hands on Cube as well

Comment

Well, on drive to home after school and to the drive from work, and after work is when I write my fics, and its currently in the works!

I just love having Sheppard in such vulnerable situations.
        I only just noticed that you mentioned you go to school.

What do you study??

I just finished a journalism/arts degree and am going into postgrad film & tv this year...so can't wait!

Too bad I don't have DH or JF to help me out in the acting department

I'd make a wonderful director...wouldn't abuse my powers *at all*. Nu ah. Never

Comment

Originally posted by SaharaGate
          Some of the season 8 eps were getting a bit blah for me, but the latest ones have had me on the edge of my seat!
          I'm an Atlantis fan. I know enough SG1 to get by, but I was hoping not to have to pay too much attention to SG1, just have it as background. Now I see there is all sorts of cross overs planned. If not the whole show, then in dropped references. So now I have to watch SG1, too. I know that's not a hardship for most of you, but I was hoping to have Atlantis a little separate before SG1 came stomping in.

My kind of guy:
          "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
          Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
          (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

Originally posted by watcher652
            I'm an Atlantis fan. I know enough SG1 to get by, but I was hoping not to have to pay too much attention to SG1, just have it as background. Now I see there is all sorts of cross overs planned. If not the whole show, then in dropped references. So now I have to watch SG1, too. I know that's not a hardship for most of you, but I was hoping to have Atlantis a little separate before SG1 came stomping in.

Well I don't think you *have* to catch up on SG1.

I think the intention of tptb has always been to have the two shows cross over enough to give the fans of both shows something too look forward to, but to stay separate enough so that newcomers won't have a problem following the stories.

So if you can handle the fact that an occasional in-joke might go over your head, you should be fine.

Personally though, I'd recommend you give SG1 a shot...I'm willing to bet it'll grow on you .

At the very least the McKay episodes are worth watching for Atlantis fans
            Carter and McKay have great chemistry in those eps...

of course she's no match for Shep...

Comment

studying anthropology

I luv all that stuff which is why Daniel grew on me

Comment

studying anthropology

I luv all that stuff which is why Daniel grew on me
                That's really cool!

I almost enrolled in anthropology and biology. But changed to journalism and literature and german instead.

Comment

Anthropology is so interesting ^^

so is journalism, I loove my newpapers ^^

However, my heart belongs to astrophysics it helps shape the world we live in ( not that the others dont) and soon it will help revolutionize our technology.
                  RADEK ZELENKA FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Luneria
                    Anthropology is so interesting ^^

so is journalism, I loove my newspapers ^^

However, my heart belongs to astrophysics it helps shape the world we live in ( not that the others dont) and soon it will help revolutionize our technology.

Yes well I can't argue with that, given that Carter has been not just saving the world, but the galaxay for the last 8 years...
                    Last edited by SaharaGate; 14 November 2005, 04:36 PM.

Comment

*clap*
                      RADEK ZELENKA FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

nice sig !

Comment

btw

Astrophysics rocks

Comment

Originally posted by SaharaGate
                            I'm less happy with this one than my others (stupid mountains in the way!),

[img
                            http://www.susannkovacs.com/content/files/images/mcshep1.jpg[/img]
                            I rather like it! What are you using to do picture editing? Any chance you can crop the bottom of the mountain off and shrink the faces or extend the 'canvas' up and maybe clone brush(in PSP anyway) the sky to fill in the balance.. give you more open space for the faces?

Comment

Originally posted by strivaria
                              I rather like it! What are you using to do picture editing? Any chance you can crop the bottom of the mountain off and shrink the faces or extend the 'canvas' up and maybe clone brush(in PSP anyway) the sky to fill in the balance.. give you more open space for the faces?

Thanks!

I'm using photoshp 7.0

I've actually stretched the original sunrise image a fair bit already and removed some pesky trees etc.

The problem with making the sky part larger and moving our boys up is that it then looks funny to have the sun part shining out of their necks lol! Was trying to keep it roughly in the middle.

The dimensions just don't wanna play nice.

But I'm not sure it's worth tweaking too much more...I can just make new ones

Comment

I am waiting for an episode when they look at each other this certain way.

Still waiting....

Comment

Working...
                                X