Rodney McKay/John Sheppard Slash/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This isn't the weirdest shipper thread!

Doesn't anyone remember my beloved "The SUPREME Thor/Heimdall Shipper Thread"?
    [email protected]
    http://underworld-x.com

I pledge allegiance to the underworld
    One nation under dog
    There of which I stand alone
    A face in the crowd
    Unsung, against the mold
    Without a doubt
    Singled out
    The only way I know

Comment

I do

Comment

Originally posted by Jprime
        This isn't the weirdest shipper thread!

Doesn't anyone remember my beloved "The SUPREME Thor/Heimdall Shipper Thread"?
        Hey I remember that!

What ever happened to that thread? You should resurrect it.

And this can't be a weird thread anyway cause the pairing appears to be so popular...

So many people can't be wrong can they??

Although it does seem that Gateworld is not the preferred place to discuss anything slash.

Which is understandable.

Comment

Wait...isn't thor asexual

Comment

AtlantisLuva!!!

I just read your fic 'Crush'.

So so so so so so funny!

I loved it! Made a great break from writing my own fic.

But where is the rest?? Clearly it is screaming for a sequel. I wanna know what happend *after* they all leave the room...

Comment

Well, on drive to home after school and to the drive from work, and after work is when I write my fics, and its currently in the works!

I just love having Sheppard in such vulnerable situations.

Comment

Originally posted by Atlantisluva
                Well, on drive to home after school and to the drive from work, and after work is when I write my fics, and its currently in the works!

I just love having Sheppard in such vulnerable situations.
                Yes I loved that about it.

I've taken a different approach so that was refreshing hehe.

I've made McKay all confused and pining and Shep totally clueless...at first

It's turned out to be a really long fic though.

Comment

Yeah, unfortunetly on this one I didn't add enough potential to it, it might have two other installments max.

I may make a new one with McKay just being a lot more loud and confident, and a new situation for shep, because in crush I felt it a bit rushed and not having the potential to go on long enough, it will be finished though =P

Comment

:: pricks up ears :: Fic? Where?

Though really, I should be concentrating on the fic-in-progress in front of me now instead of wandering off to read other distractions.

Comment

Yeah, unfortunetly on this one I didn't add enough potential to it, it might have two other installments max.

I may make a new one with McKay just being a lot more loud and confident, and a new situation for shep, because in crush I felt it a bit rushed and not having the potential to go on long enough, it will be finished though =P
                      Oh I think this one has enough potential. Nothing wrong with a good shallow fic

Comment

Originally posted by strivaria
                        :: pricks up ears :: Fic? Where?
                        Well mine isn't up anywhere yet as it is still a work in progress.

Unfortunately, I wrote part 2 before I realised I was gonna write a part 1, and now that I've almost finished part 1, I have to edit part 2 fairly heavily.

But it will be going up somehwere as soon as it's finished. Not sure where yet though.

Will be sure to post on here tho!

Though really, I should be concentrating on the fic-in-progress in front of me now instead of wandering off to read other distractions.
                        that's exactly what i've been doing all morning...i meant to come and finish off part 1 but i got distracted by bright shiny things and other people's fics...

Comment

The new fic I am writing is going to show that shep actually was not something of a ladies man, and have lots of backround. Well not a mans man either both, you get the point =P

Comment

The new fic I am writing is going to show that shep actually was not something of a ladies man, and have lots of backround. Well not a mans man either both, you get the point =P
                            Cool!

I can't wait.

I had a look at some of your other fics, but I don't watch those shows.

Clearly you need to write more Atlantis or SG fics (You do watch SG don't you???)

Comment

I do, but it just isn't entertaining anymore.

Even my crush on Michael Shanks died.

I may make some more after the current two projects though

Comment

I do, but it just isn't entertaining anymore.

Even my crush on Michael Shanks died.

I may make some more after the current two projects though
                                Your crush on MS died??

I admit the shininess of Atlantis (and the squidginess of McShep) has taken a lot of my attention lately, but I still love the old gal

Some of the season 8 eps were getting a bit blah for me, but the latest ones have had me on the edge of my seat!

Now I *really* should either write some of my McShep fic, or do some actual work that I get paid for...sigh

Comment

Working...
                                X