No announcement yet.

Rodney McKay/John Sheppard Slash/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey guys. So I haven't been in here in awhile (mostly because I've been loathe to watch a certain episode this second half of the season). But, I decided to make a McShep wallpaper....it's nothing fancy, a pretty basic design using the newest promotional pictures (spoilered for size):
    Spoiler:

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Ooooh, yeah. The boys are back in black.

Good work, Stef!

Comment

Very nice, Stef. I didn't think much of those promo pics but the way you've put them together is very classy.
        sigpic
        "Ce qui ressemble a l'amour est toujours de l'amour." - Tristan Bernard

Comment

Originally posted by Willow'sCat View Post
          People do have lives! Meaningless hollow lives but lives none the less! We can't all be here 24/7.

Oh dear I found this when I was *cough* cleaning up my pictures folder on my computer, no idea when I did it and no it isn't very good and yeah probably against GW rules *shrugs* but what the heck!

I think I made it b&w because DH was wearing a really godawful shirt that clashed with JF's blue number. DH one is from *ironic maybe* Joe's Wedding and the JF one is from something I have but can't remember the name of, he is playing pool in it.

I think I have a problem.
          Ha! I love it! And I love that you have a problem. It's a good problem to have.

Don't they look just adorable together.

Comment

Originally posted by Stef View Post
            Hey guys. So I haven't been in here in awhile (mostly because I've been loathe to watch a certain episode this second half of the season). But, I decided to make a McShep wallpaper....it's nothing fancy, a pretty basic design using the newest promotional pictures (spoilered for size):
            Spoiler:

-Stef
            Great wallpaper Stef!

Comment

Originally posted by Stef
              I decided to make a McShep wallpaper....it's nothing fancy, a pretty basic design using the newest promotional pictures
              I really like that, I like the contrasts, I personally would have had them standing closer together *smiles innocently* but I do like.

Comment

That leaning pic posted a while back inspired me. I manipped it just a tad to get them a little closer.

Spoiler:

Happy Valentines! Okay, so it's only David Hewlett, but it's Valentines. I'm only linking to it because it has Mr. Hewlett's bare bum and I rather liked how it turned out so I thought I'd share.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by psychofilly View Post
                  That leaning pic posted a while back inspired me. I manipped it just a tad to get them a little closer.

Spoiler:

Happy Valentines! Okay, so it's only David Hewlett, but it's Valentines. I'm only linking to it because it has Mr. Hewlett's bare bum and I rather liked how it turned out so I thought I'd share.
                  Thanks for sharing! What does the second from the end say, can't make it out.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Ivanova View Post
                    Thanks for sharing! What does the second from the end say, can't make it out.
                    Um... I forgot? It's an artistic choice? Or, (the truth) a little of both. I think it simply said "McKay Sheppard" or maybe "prison buddies", or quite possibly something raunchy about prison sex. You can be as outrageous as you want when the font is set to one pixel.
                    sigpic

Comment

.. quite possibly something raunchy about prison sex.
                      I'll settle for that, LOL!
                      sigpic

Comment

Um... I forgot? It's an artistic choice? Or, (the truth) a little of both. I think it simply said "McKay Sheppard" or maybe "prison buddies", or quite possibly something raunchy about prison sex. You can be as outrageous as you want when the font is set to one pixel.
                        I think we can go with that one. Someone made a great Aurora one using a um.. prison related tag. Not very PG if I remember correctly.

You used the angry McKay cap I prefer this one.

Comment

Willow'sCat, I like your Valentine's avatar, very cute. Would have greened you for that but I see you've disabled rep. Might join you in that.
                          sigpic

Comment

Willow'sCat, I like your Valentine's avatar, very cute. Would have greened you for that but I see you've disabled rep. Might join you in that.
                            Thanks...

...and um for the record disabling your rep only means others can't see how many blocks you have,
                            Spoiler:

you can still give green (and red) and you can still receive green (and red). And people can still leave comments.

I disabled mine ages ago when I realised it actually doesn't make you or others better just because you have loads of green blocks on display *I know hard to believe*

Comment

Originally posted by Willow'sCat View Post
                              Thanks...

...and um for the record disabling your rep only means others can't see how many blocks you have,
                              Spoiler:

you can still give green (and red) and you can still receive green (and red). And people can still leave comments.

I disabled mine ages ago when I realised it actually doesn't make you or others better just because you have loads of green blocks on display *I know hard to believe*
                              Yeah, I figured I could still give and receive green/red. Not that I ever give red despite extreme provocation in some cases.
                              I'm not bothered about popularity or lack thereof so I've disabled my rep too. It's only taken me this long to find out how. I've also spent some time 'invisible' this morning but I can't see the point of that (no pun intended).
                              sigpic

Comment

I've also spent some time 'invisible' this morning but I can't see the point of that).
                                Oh invisible can be really useful at times. *GW rules forbid me saying more*

Comment

Working...
                                X