X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone coming to the chat today?
    The one over at weirmckayship
    Feedback chat is Saturday 7pm GMT, 2pm EST/1pm CST/12pm MST and 11am PST
    There's also one 2 hours after on the smut group. (9pmGMT etc)
    I'll be at both but if anyone's comnig it'd be great to know as I can stick around longer than the first 30 mins waiting.
    Last edited by Purpleyin; 16 April 2005, 06:26 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by aaobuttons
      Everything huh..... So spoiler
      Spoiler:
      wraith, atlantis, ancients, athosians, genii
      etc.
      LOl.
      Okay....so not quite everything - just episodes plots and character tidbits that people might not wish to know early.
      Last edited by Purpleyin; 16 April 2005, 06:13 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Purpleyin
        Anyone coming to the chat today?
        The one over at weirmckayship

There's also one 2 hours after on the smut group. (9pmGMT etc)
        I'll be at both but if anyone's comnig it'd be great to know as I can stick around longer than the first 30 mins waiting.

I wish I could! I just got off work and I have to go get some sleep. After the 23rd, I change shifts, and I"ll be able to. I'm looking forward to it!
        It's beer o'clock. Now where the HELL is my riot !?!

Comment

I wish I could! I just got off work and I have to go get some sleep. After the 23rd, I change shifts, and I"ll be able to. I'm looking forward to it!
          Aw. Well have a nice sleep. Hopefully there might be a few people other than me there, I'm hoping. Anyway back to work - I'm going to do a site update and finish some mckay/weir fics this afternoon/evening.

Comment

Ok, slightly off topic but wanted to show people this off the Weir thread.
            Originally posted by Kazan
            Thanks to Melyanna for the following information.
            In case you are interested, there are a few Siege PtIII photos at the following, including one of Weir / TH.
            Of course there are spoliers so if you don't want to know don't look!!!
            New Atlantis
            There's a non-spoilerish Weir one there but not possible to link to it - however there's a bit of arm? of someone's uniform poking into the picture - dark grey - making me wonder if it's McKay wearing his jacket next to her, but probably wishful thinking - I'm just hoping we get new promo shots for season 2 apart from that oddly happy McKay one there is. It'd be quite nice to get McKay and Weir standing next to each other both with the grey uniforms or both with those striped short sleeved shirts.

Comment

OMG! OMG! The Weir photo link? Also has... :::: pants and swoons ::::

Mitch Pileggi!

:::dies of impatience for July 15:::
              Last edited by not so ancient; 16 April 2005, 10:23 AM. Reason: typo
              ~*~*~*~*~*
              not so ancient

http://www.sloganizer.net/en/style4,...pc-ancient.png
              http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...thejourney.jpg http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...thejourney.jpg http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...thejourney.jpg http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...thejourney.jpg

PLEASE donate to the American Red Cross for Hurricane Disaster Relief ~ My LJ ~ My Disclaimer ~ A Mitch Pileggi Discussion Group

Comment

Ok, I watched Rising part 2 tonight and I wanted to give my shipper moments from the episode:

Spoiler:
                When Atlantis starts to rise
                and Rodney sees Elizabeth fall. Instead of running back to the console to try and figure out what's going on, he waits on the balcony, until he sees her start to get up and he knows she's ok. Then he goes back to work.
                ! Completely missed that one as well! Damn, now I have to...find that ep. to rewatch it. Plus, the scene where
                Spoiler:
                Sheppard and the team are trying to fly back through the space gate to Atlantis
                is definitely worth watching again.

Spoiler:
                When she's waiting for news about the rescue mission in front of the gate.
                She's so composed and closed off, but when Rodney gets there, she opens up to him and trusts him with her fears about the mission. He tries to comfort and support her as best he can, but he doesn't really know how and he gets flustered/confused and leaves. (it's so cute!)
                My favorite shippy scene of the ep! He starts talking about the updates, all excited, but stops himself (I bet that's difficult ) when he realizes that she's worried. Then she talks about doubting her decision with him, which means that she's comfortable around him enough to bring up her concerns. On top of that, he backs up her decision, which is quite interesting. In other eps you see him tearing apart his scientists for perceived mistakes, but here he's calm and reassuring.
                He does seem to back up her leadership decisions often, just as she backs up his scientific decisions. I hope to see more of him reassuring her next season when
                Spoiler:
                she gets bumped around a bit in the chain of command. Maybe another quiet moment between the two where she again talks about her doubts and he helps her through it?

And this is just a little one but...
                Spoiler:
                When the jumper arrives;
                Rodney, Elizabeth, and Peter go to the balcony. Elizabeth and Rodney look at each other and grin, but neither one looks over at Peter... just each other.
                Yes, and she always seems to have such wonderful smiles when they're aimed at him...

Originally posted by purpleyin
                I'm just hoping we get new promo shots for season 2 apart from that oddly happy McKay one there is. It'd be quite nice to get McKay and Weir standing next to each other both with the grey uniforms or both with those striped short sleeved shirts.
                Agreed! I think that one season 1 promo shot with the two together and he has this cute little grin is my fave, too bad the beige uniform made an appearance...

Oh crud, and I can't seem to find the Siege pt 3 pics on that website. Can someone please give me better directions? Are they in the episode pics? Sigh...

Comment

Originally posted by not so ancient
                  OMG! OMG! The Weir photo link? Also has... :::: pants and swoons ::::

Mitch Pileggi!

:::dies of impatience for July 15:::
                  Aww, you poor thing.
                  But how long before people start shipping Caldwell/Weir... Or has it started already...?

Comment

Originally posted by ToasterOnFire
                    Oh crud, and I can't seem to find the Siege pt 3 pics on that website. Can someone please give me better directions? Are they in the episode pics? Sigh...
                    Yep - episodic pics - season 2 - seige part 3

Comment

Yep - episodic pics - season 2 - seige part 3
                      Thanks, I needed to refresh the page to see them. Ooh, those were nice. Speculation time...

Spoiler:

Where is Elizabeth? Looks like she's in the infirmary...maybe. Not sure who the arm belongs to though, full uniform from the looks of it. Can't be Caldwell (lighter color), Everett is likely dead...so it could be Rodney. Last time we saw him he was in the short sleeved blue shirt though, but he could have changed.

Why does Carson look so concerned? More importantly, who is lying in the bed behind him? Long sleeved blue shirt - could be Rodney, could more likely be Zelenka, but may be just an extra.

That pic with Sheppard and Caldwell, Caldwell just looks so peeved. Not sure if it's the Wraith or Sheppard that's the cause...

Comment

Thanks, I needed to refresh the page to see them. Ooh, those were nice. Speculation time...

Spoiler:

Where is Elizabeth? Looks like she's in the infirmary...maybe. Not sure who the arm belongs to though, full uniform from the looks of it. Can't be Caldwell (lighter color), Everett is likely dead...so it could be Rodney. Last time we saw him he was in the short sleeved blue shirt though, but he could have changed.

Why does Carson look so concerned? More importantly, who is lying in the bed behind him? Long sleeved blue shirt - could be Rodney, could more likely be Zelenka, but may be just an extra.

That pic with Sheppard and Caldwell, Caldwell just looks so peeved. Not sure if it's the Wraith or Sheppard that's the cause...
                        Spoilers for season 2
                        Spoiler:
                        Well I kind of wish it was Rodney but he wasn't wearing a long sleeved blue shirt last we saw and seems unlikey he'd change unless he had to - so I figure it's Zelenka because he was left alone as far as we know in the Jumper bay and David Nykl alluded in a Czech interview to himself getting hit/punched some how in Siege part 3 - maybe he had a run in with a Wraith?

Comment

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
                          She looks concerned and worried in the infirmary.... Maybe Rodney finally collasped from exaustion and she's in there with him? Abandoning all responsibility just to be with him! Well... More likely, after the attack once everything has settled down she goes to see him, but since it hasn't happened yet, I want my first version to happen!

Comment

Spoiler:
                            She looks concerned and worried in the infirmary.... Maybe Rodney finally collasped from exaustion and she's in there with him? Abandoning all responsibility just to be with him! Well... More likely, after the attack once everything has settled down she goes to see him, but since it hasn't happened yet, I want my first version to happen!
                            Oh if only that was so. I'd love for that to happen - if not then there should be fic.

Comment

Oh if only that was so. I'd love for that to happen - if not then there should be fic.

You mean kind of like this one? http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2349020/1/
                              Just gloss over the set up.

Comment

You mean kind of like this one? http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2349020/1/
                                Just gloss over the set up.
                                Yes, read that. Or there is sort of this.
                                Seige part 2 tag.
                                http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2295755/1/

Comment

Working...
                                X