Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nebulan View Post
    quarentine

I'll get that PSD file of wier soon if someone's interested in doing something with it. It involves taking my harddrive out of one computer and sticking it in another, but I need to do that anyway, heh
    Not to be pushy or anything, but any idea when that'd be? I kind of need to order badges on Monday (and susequently pay for special delivery for them to come in time - I'm so bad for leaving it late - that happened for the Sanctuary badges too oops). And I don't think I can do anything with a PSD file myself, unless GIMP supports them now?

Comment

Originally posted by Purpleyin View Post
      Not to be pushy or anything, but any idea when that'd be? I kind of need to order badges on Monday (and susequently pay for special delivery for them to come in time - I'm so bad for leaving it late - that happened for the Sanctuary badges too oops). And I don't think I can do anything with a PSD file myself, unless GIMP supports them now?
      *looks at computer, sees if it will boot without moving any harddrives, it does, but it doesn't have the harddrive with all my art/caps/stuff, looks around for harddrive, finally realizes it's in the computer, just not plugged in, plugs it in, cleans up psd file alittle bit and saves it to flash drive, resizes to 200% to make a large jpg out of it, decides that the eyebrows need to be redone, redoes eyebrows, decides that the new eyebrows should be in the psd file, save over psd file on flashdrive but now the file is twice as big as it needs to be... *doh* *

Gimp should open PSDs. well, I know it will save as psds, but in case it doesn't, here's the nice large black/white jpg version of the picture:
      http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...rLineArtBW.jpg

I figured the best place to upload the .psd file would be on deviantart, so I'm letting anyone in the public use the picture, but I doubt people will find it right away since I'm not advertising it anywhere but here. so go here: http://nebulan.deviantart.com/art/El...neart-71816856 and click "download" on the left side of the screen. it's 4mg (because I'm an idiot, lol!) so it'll take a little while to download. let me know if you have any problems with it. I don't have any time today to do anything, but I'll see if I can muster any creative ideas tomorrow for you.

Comment

The whole time during Quarantine I was wondering
        Spoiler:
        What would Elizabeth do? Heh, seriously I thought that Katie didn't have a handle on Rodney at all and was almost taken aback at his OTT behaviors, even though they're his trademark by now. So I entertained myself by thinking about how Elizabeth would have been able to calm Rodney down (surely she knows that his biggest irk would be being unable to help in a time of crisis) and how they would have bonded (and more? ) while they waited for help. Mmmm...AU fanfic.

So...no more Rodney/Katie?

Comment

Originally posted by ToasterOnFire View Post
          Spoiler:
          What would Elizabeth do? Heh, seriously I thought that Katie didn't have a handle on Rodney at all and was almost taken aback at his OTT behaviors, even though they're his trademark by now. So I entertained myself by thinking about how Elizabeth would have been able to calm Rodney down (surely she knows that his biggest irk would be being unable to help in a time of crisis) and how they would have bonded (and more? ) while they waited for help. Mmmm...AU fanfic.

please!
          Spoiler:
          I want to see that fic! I too thought Katie was a disappointing girlfriend. I mean, I would have been really jealous if Katie had shown him some sort of affection other than her usual fawning but I still wanted to see some! I mean, give me a reason to ship these two! but I agree, WWWD? (what would weir do)

Comment

quarantine
            Spoiler:
            i disagree, i like katie. i thought she and rodney was cute, but i am dissappointed in her actions in the most part of this ep. she tried to calm him down as best as possible, but i think once she saw the ring she got confused. there's a difference between knowing someone get's over the top, and seeing them get so scared and panicy and worried they make themselves sick. it's a good thing she saw this before they got married.
            personally, i hope she sees that he's right, and isn't ready for marriage, but he does love her.
            "victimsofninjasayidsaywhat?"
            "what?"
            *throat punch*
            My blog: kathysnumber1blog.blogspot.com
            LVI now open to all fandoms!!! http://lostvideo.net/

Comment

Anyone around to give opinions on the Weir badge? Turns out GIMP was happy with the PSD file, and I've made a few mockups for badge designs. I might change the font possibly or colour in Weir maybe? If anyone has an ideas please share! It's a bit bigger than fullsize atm, they will be for 38mm badges.

Comment

Originally posted by ToasterOnFire View Post
                Spoiler:

Spoiler:
                I did the same thing. I thought if Elizabeth had been there instead of Katie, she would have done something to get him out of the despair he was in.

I also think it was a bit of a break up, but you never know.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Purpleyin View Post
                  Anyone around to give opinions on the Weir badge? Turns out GIMP was happy with the PSD file, and I've made a few mockups for badge designs. I might change the font possibly or colour in Weir maybe? If anyone has an ideas please share! It's a bit bigger than fullsize atm, they will be for 38mm badges.

I like the first one PY, the red gives it punch.

I need some Rodney clip help, can you guys give me some episodes (and approximate time if possible) where Rodney has his eyes closed or sleeping or knocked out, or anything like that in Season 4? It needs to be post-Elizabeth. And yes, I'm trying to vid again and yes it's a McWeir song, but it's so angsty its killing me!
                  It's beer o'clock. Now where the HELL is my riot !?!

Comment

Originally posted by aaobuttons View Post
                    I need some Rodney clip help, can you guys give me some episodes (and approximate time if possible) where Rodney has his eyes closed or sleeping or knocked out, or anything like that in Season 4? It needs to be post-Elizabeth. And yes, I'm trying to vid again and yes it's a McWeir song, but it's so angsty its killing me!
                    Don't have exact times but...

Spoiler:
                    Doppelganger - near the end when they think Rodney is dead, him laid out on the bed. Also he lies on the floor in Quarantine from about half way in? There might also be a brief shot of him eyes closed before he awakens from being stunned in Spoils of War, plus there might be a bit near the end of Reunion similar to that if either helps. Also not very specific but I think maybe he closes his eyes as he tries to remember stuff in Tabula Rasa possibly. I'm sure Miller's Crossing quite likely has some him frustrated whilst trapped closes eyes.

Comment

Spoiler:
                      According to JM's blog, Rodney and Katie's relationship will never go anywhere

hmm...
                      Spoiler:
                      Looking to s5...wonder if Rodney likes leather
                      sigpic
                      Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Hey guys. Were you all aware of this game going on? It's been pretty quiet lately, so I thought I'd throw it out there.

Favorite McKay/Weir Moments

EDIT: Oops, sorry - I see Nebulan posted the link last page. Excuse me!
                        - Life after Stargate -
                        Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
                        Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aaobuttons View Post
                          I like the first one PY, the red gives it punch.

Tabula Rasa, I don't know the exact times but here, look at stargatecaps: http://www.stargatecaps.com/sga/s4/406/index04.shtml

I have a thought about maybe doing a little McWeir minivid challenge for those of us who don't have time to do full-length vids, maybe we could each do one, they can all be season 4 centered missing-weir themed and put them together into a little collage. we need at least three tho to make it feel complete. Would anyone be interested? I still have one song that I haven't seen a mcweir vid to, but the verse will be season 4 oriented and the chorus will be flash-back-y.

Comment

Hi, I am a newbie to this thread and M/W (have only seen a few episodes from each season). Can someone please recommend some good m/w episodes? I have just d/l Tao of Rodney.

Thanks

Thanks for my sig Methos

Comment

The above-mentioned Favorite McKay/Weir Moments might be able to give you some ideas.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravenheart View Post
                                Spoiler:
                                I did the same thing. I thought if Elizabeth had been there instead of Katie, she would have done something to get him out of the despair he was in.

I also think it was a bit of a break up, but you never know.
                                Spoiler:
                                I hope it was a break-up, but I'm never that lucky. Aside from the rambling when he first met her in the botany lab, this seemed like the first time Katie had seen the real McKay - the despairing, pessimistic McKay - and she didn't seem to know how to react to him. Any time we've seen them together he really hasn't been himself, and I was thinking as well about how the situation would have been different if it had been Weir stuck there with him. He was always himself around her and she'd have known how to deal with his reaction to being under quarantine and out of contact with the rest of Atlantis.

Comment

Working...
                                X