• Show
Clear All

...i see a red x...

(loooooooooove that sig btw)

man, i've been gone too long!

Comment

Originally posted by in circles

What do you think?
      I've now tried and it lets me access the page but thendoesn't display and gives me

The image “http://www.brandnewsky.com/sitegraphic1.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

Comment

Originally posted by emily_reich
        man, i've been gone too long!
        Yes you have. Tsk tsk.
        We need to continue the discussion really.
        So,..."Home"; any Mcweir thoughts? Any plot bunnies?

Comment

home! oh boy... i need watch that again...

i found it interesting to see who ended up going up against who and who in the fake world... like, how both weir and mckay were trying to plead basically with the mean alternate version of the other one...

ok... me needs to watch it again! lol

Comment

Changed the image host. The next time I buy web hosting I'm going to avoid the crappy people I use now

Comment

Originally posted by in circles
              What do you think?
              Wow. It's incredible! I love it - all we need is a main site one now.{hugs} I'd give you green rep if I could but I'm repped out right now (remind me too later and I will ) You're really talented.

Comment

lol! sounds like a good plan to me!!

EDIT: ooh!! i love the picture!! lovely!

Comment

Originally posted by ToasterOnFire
                  *Waves at John Sheppard* Welcome to the thread!
                  Wow, even Sheppard supports the McKay/Weir ship! Nothing's in our way now! Mwahaha!
                  Lol, na! I just had to add my 2 cents worth.

And that picture that supposedly dosn't work, but does for me, its really cool!

I can't do stuff like that so it looks even better for my uncreative mind!
                  Support SHEX, wear a shirt ... I did!

Comment

Originally posted by Purpleyin
                    So,..."Home"; any Mcweir thoughts? Any plot bunnies?
                    I always found it interesting that when Elizabeth went to see Rodney in his apartment, she wasn't all that nonplussed to see him in his sleeping wear, nor was he all that embarassed to get dressed in front of her.

How's that for a bunny?
                    sigpic
                    http://www.nerdtests.com/ft_space.php

Comment

OMG!! i didn't even remember that part!! yes!! great mcweir!!

Comment

Originally posted by Cory Holmes
                        I always found it interesting that when Elizabeth went to see Rodney in his apartment, she wasn't all that nonplussed to see him in his sleeping wear, nor was he all that embarassed to get dressed in front of her.

How's that for a bunny?
                        Ah but
                        Spoiler:
                        that was the fake Weir sadly. It might be more interesting to see what he thought of that....

Comment

Originally posted by Renenutet
                          I just find it interesting that Torri talked about smoking. I wonder if she actually smokes and if anyone else on the cast smokes.
                          I thought about that also. I sure hope not though; I really don't understand why actors, or especially singers, smoke when their careers depend on their voice.

Oh, and the pic is fabuous in_circles! Love how the windows and city merge in the background. You should make a photo folder over in the yahoo group so everyone there can also appreciate your hard work!

After rewatching Home I think it's one of my fave eps, and one of my fave McKay/Weir shippy eps also. I'm planning on dumping some thoughts tomorrow after I rewatch it to make sure I get all the cute moments.

*Pokes Em in greeting*

Comment

Originally posted by Purpleyin
                            Ah but
                            Spoiler:
                            that was the fake Weir sadly. It might be more interesting to see what he thought of that....
                            It may have been the
                            Spoiler:
                            faux Weir
                            but it was real Rodney, right? And he came off as being really comfortable with it all. Like if it had been anyone else he may have been more fumbly, bumbly.

I too was wondering if Torri is a smoker. She made the comment about Cigs and martinis but I also saw a vid clip where she made a gesture of smoking. Strange how things like that stand out. But I guess it would in a society where the government will ban smoking just about everywhere except your personal property.
                            "You are a distraction who is permanently distracted."~ Ohhhhh...sparkly...
                            "Well, we came, we saw, we got spanked."-Harper (Andromeda)
                            Don't shake that. It's liable to blow up.~L.
                            Ewww! What's that mess on the floor? I think my sanity just broke.
                            "My ovaries are exploding with maternal instinct..." Partylikeits1984 on DH's character on Traders
                            Even if the voices in my head aren't real, they have some pretty good ideas.
                            Very smart people intimidate me. And turn me on. Do you see my problem in the dating game?~Aurore
                            (Same boat. Small World. ~ r-h)

Comment

Glad everyone likes it
                              Do you want something similar for the main site? What text are you wanting on it?

Comment

Careful Ra-hanna, that could easily change in the future....I don't smpke but I sure hope they stay out of the personal property relm.

"I just hated away the fact that I give a s***" - Dave from Nothing

My clone: http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q...Kay/TaoRM2.jpg
                                Courtesy of the Mckay/Hewlett Thunk Thread

Comment

Working...
                                X