Rodney McKay/Elizabeth Weir Discussion/Ship/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sanctuary banter spam... banter makes me happy
    This is just a sampling. check out my photobucket account for lots of other looks/glare/gazes...
    Spoiler:

(this is just one scene I didn't have caps for and wanted... someone with dvds can capture some higher res versions *hinthint*)

oh, and help us out here: http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=42763 (Zelenka/Weir is ahead of us becuase Rosehawk has been very loyal to her ship. I confess, I sidetracked to help Teal'c/Vala get 4th place, so I need help catching us back up, lol. you just need to post a mcweir picture once a day to vote for mcweir )

Oh, and nom for the fan awards.

Uhg, Joe's blog says
    Spoiler:
    Katie would have been the mom. Uhg, I'm glad that one got tossed. Katie's nice and all, but it's a relationship that seems... unfounded, like Rodney's just jumping into because he likes being liked.
    Last edited by nebulan; 26 April 2007, 07:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by nebulan View Post

Uhg, Joe's blog says
      Spoiler:
      Katie would have been the mom. Uhg, I'm glad that one got tossed. Katie's nice and all, but it's a relationship that seems... unfounded, like Rodney's just jumping into because he likes being liked.
      Spoiler:
      And I definitely can't imagine them having jumped into the sack yet. I mean, they can barely form full sentences when they're together. I couldn't imagine them trying anything intimate.

Comment

Uhg, Joe's blog says
        Spoiler:
        Spoiler:
        yuck... does this mean that we're going to be seeing alot more of her this season? If so... can she please get a backbone! I'm a Rodney multishipper, Elizabeth, Teyla, Sam, Cadman... but notice anything about those I listed.... they are all strong women. To be a good match for Rodney, a girl needs to be able to hold her own against him, not be bowled over. If they keep Katie around, they need to beef her up into a real character, not a pushover who puts up with all of Rodney's crap.

Ahh... okay, I feel better now.
        It's beer o'clock. Now where the HELL is my riot !?!

Comment

maybe these will help too

Comment

maybe these will help too

Yup, they help I love those promo pics, they look so good together! We probably won't get this for s4...

Comment

Ta Da! It’s the latest

McKay/Weir Fanfiction Friday!!

“We Used To Be Friends (The ComeOnNowSugar, BringItOnBringItOnYeah Remix)” by flava_page. “A long time ago we used to be friends, but I haven't thought of you lately at all.” (Remixed from this story. I lurve it!)

“Human Behaviour” by svendra. (Massive multi-paring-ness)

“Baby Blue” by ZebraBlonde. “Sequel to 'Baby Names'. Baby McKay is born.”

"Soundproof” by Kioko. “Sometimes Elizabeth is particularly grateful for the new soundproof walls in the gateroom.”

And take a look at what Central has too!

Comment

just pulling out some mcweir from irresponsible. I'm one of those people who actually kinda like the episode.

*dies*

Comment

No Irresponsible screencaps from me, I'm doing my best to block out that eppy forever.

What's up next week? OMG, TAO!! My lovely, lovely TAO!! An absolute MUST for any M/W fan! I'm going to piccy spam the hell out of this thread when that one airs.

Also, I'm trying to vote on the Isis Awards but all the M/W stories that are linked to Central are coming up Page Not Found. Argh.

Comment

Originally posted by ToasterOnFire View Post
                    No Irresponsible screencaps from me, I'm doing my best to block out that eppy forever.

What's up next week? OMG, TAO!! My lovely, lovely TAO!! An absolute MUST for any M/W fan! I'm going to piccy spam the hell out of this thread when that one airs.

Also, I'm trying to vote on the Isis Awards but all the M/W stories that are linked to Central are coming up Page Not Found. Argh.
                    maybe we'll see some new faces at this thread after next friday

did you guys see the "next times" for Tao? lol "with great power, comes an even bigger ego" with mckay looking very smug I wonder if gateworld has any of those nifty photos for tao
                    Last edited by nebulan; 27 April 2007, 09:03 PM.

Comment

Hey McKweir shippers, I made people forced me into it a song for TH that GW friends are going to give her at LFCC, if you just wanna say something like "Hi" or anything you wish to say to her, I'm gathering personal vocal messages to put in the song If you're interested pm me. The song isn't really related to the SEW campaign, but still I think it's a nice opportunity to express our appreciation to Torri

Thx, for taking the time to read this

Comment

Lookie, I made my first M/W colorbars!

I mean, a lot and a lot of M/W colorbars...

Comment

Oooh love the colour bars Toaster! Are the links to the archive working alright now? I tried then earlier when I went their to validate a couple stories, seemed to be working fine.

As for the spoilers. Interesting. Glad it won't happen due to the particulars but the idea overall might be good to see someday.

aaobuttons - the awards reminders are good to have, any chance you could post them on central too? I've been quite busy this last 2 weeks, getting behind on my fic reading (I apologise, I've yet to read your fic!) and no time for writing Must make some time next week but I'm off to vote on Isis stuff now.

Comment

Originally posted by ToasterOnFire View Post
                            Lookie, I made my first M/W colorbars!

I mean, a lot and a lot of M/W colorbars...
                            Those are adorable! So many cute moments in those. Question, is there something about colorbars? I'm assuming by your "first" comment that they are a common thing, but I've never seen them before. Just curious

Originally posted by Purpleyin View Post
                            Oooh love the colour bars Toaster! Are the links to the archive working alright now? I tried then earlier when I went their to validate a couple stories, seemed to be working fine.

As for the spoilers. Interesting. Glad it won't happen due to the particulars but the idea overall might be good to see someday.

aaobuttons - the awards reminders are good to have, any chance you could post them on central too? I've been quite busy this last 2 weeks, getting behind on my fic reading (I apologise, I've yet to read your fic!) and no time for writing Must make some time next week but I'm off to vote on Isis stuff now.
                            Can do No problem Hans, you've had alot on your plate lately.

Isis ends tomorrow doesn't it? Yes, everybody go vote overthere, and then go Nominate at the Stargate Fan Awards www.stargatefanawards.com .
                            Today's word of the day... ANGST!

Comment

yes! go nominate *follows aaobuttons around like a puppy repeating everything she says*

Oh, and while you at it, I still need help here: http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=42763

angst? did someone say angst? I'm down with angst. I can do angst... Rodney and Elizabeth can do angst!

If this doesn't work...
                              It will.
                              Yes, but if this doesn't work...
                              It will!
                              Of course it will, but in the unlikely event that it doesn't...
                              Rodney! ... please.

Comment

Originally posted by Purpleyin View Post
                                Everything is fine now - it must have been an internet quirk or something. And I completed my Isis award voting! *pats self on back* It was hard too, there were so many good stories and it was damn hard to try and rank the ones with more than one placing.

Originally posted by aaobuttons View Post
                                Question, is there something about colorbars? I'm assuming by your "first" comment that they are a common thing, but I've never seen them before. Just curious
                                Colorbars seem to be everywhere on LJ, at least on the places I've seen. I've seen them for every pairing for every show, even anime! I thought it was time for M/W to join the fray.

Now it's on to nominate for the SFAs! I'm going to start with fanart and work my way up to fanfics. Hopefully the FFF and the LJ coms will come in handy to identify nominees.

Did someone say angst?

(^ made by Fanwoman)

Comment

Working...
                                X