• Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey everyone!
    sigpic
    Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Hi!

Spoilery shippy speculation for No Man's Land, Misbegotten and Irresistable...
      Spoiler:
      It appears that Woolsey is popping over to Atlantis in NML and Misbegotten to investigate Elizabeth's leadership and previous decisions. I had a feeling this was coming, though I'm not sure if the fallout is going to be severe. Still, it does set up the potential for Rodney to protect and support her, and if Siege 2 and Everett was any indication, Rodney's going to be damn cranky toward Woolsey. Poor guy.

(Hey, is Everett considered a M/W victim?)

And the spoilers for Irresistable indicate that the team is going to behave strangely or come under the control of a stranger. There's been some speculation that the Atlantis women are going to fall for the guy and pursue him. I must admit I'm rather hesitant about this ep since I've seen too many "team controlled by something/one else" eps recently, but maybe we'll get some classic wtf? reactions from Rodney if Elizabeth starts acting odd. Just don't let Rodney catch her smooching the guy - one traumatic kissing scene is more than enough for that woobie.

Comment

ayone know of any good mcweir famnfiction sites?
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ToasterOnFire
          Hi!

Spoilery shippy speculation for No Man's Land, Misbegotten and Irresistable...
          Spoiler:
          It appears that Woolsey is popping over to Atlantis in NML and Misbegotten to investigate Elizabeth's leadership and previous decisions. I had a feeling this was coming, though I'm not sure if the fallout is going to be severe. Still, it does set up the potential for Rodney to protect and support her, and if Siege 2 and Everett was any indication, Rodney's going to be damn cranky toward Woolsey. Poor guy.

(Hey, is Everett considered a M/W victim?)

And the spoilers for Irresistable indicate that the team is going to behave strangely or come under the control of a stranger. There's been some speculation that the Atlantis women are going to fall for the guy and pursue him. I must admit I'm rather hesitant about this ep since I've seen too many "team controlled by something/one else" eps recently, but maybe we'll get some classic wtf? reactions from Rodney if Elizabeth starts acting odd. Just don't let Rodney catch her smooching the guy - one traumatic kissing scene is more than enough for that woobie.
          Dang! I couldn't resist the spoilers *pout* I'm not doing so great on the don't have Season 3 be spoiled area.

But it all sounds like it has potential.

Comment

yeah sounds intersting
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mckaychick
              ayone know of any good mcweir famnfiction sites?
              The most fanfiction can still be found on the fanfiction.net McWeir C2
              http://www.fanfiction.net/c2/4686/3/0/1/

But there's also quite a bit on the archive I run, Weir/McKay Fanfic Archive
              http://archive.mcweir.com/index.php

The LJ stuff is often dispersed out, but most on there is at Mckayweir LJ community, if you look back through the archives
              http://community.livejournal.com/mckayweir/

I also have LJ memories saved for other M/W stuff found around LJ generally.
              http://www.livejournal.com/tools/mem...uff&filter=all

EDIT: Depending on how many posts you display per page, we've hit page 200!!! w00t

Comment

oh how exciting we'll catch up to the shweir thread in no time

this calls for pics

Letters From Pegasus...sooo cute. and we all know Rodney hides behind his crush for Sam so Liz won't notice how enamoured he is of her!

*dodges flying fruit*

ok a shipper can dream...

basically...

HAPPY 200 PAGES!!!

Comment

ty!
                  sigpic

Comment

And let's celebrate with some very fluffy fluff - XYZ (inspired by Nebulan)

Comment

cool
                      sigpic

Comment

Yay 200 pages! I still like that fic, Purpleyin, we could use more fluff from you!
                        McKay: I'm invulnerable!
                        Weir: Aren't you the one who's always spouting off about how proper and careful scientific procedure must be adhered to?
                        McKay: In-vul-ner-able.

McKAY: I'm not crazy -- I just have another consciousness in my brain.

First icon made by Cathain Nottingham and last 4 made by ToasterOnFire
                        My LJ My Fanfic My Homeschooling Blog

Comment

Originally posted by weirfan517
                          Yay 200 pages! I still like that fic, Purpleyin, we could use more fluff from you!
                          Well, I don't often get inspired for it. I mean, I got that fic plot bunny from random shoutbox conversation, so I'll have to hope that happens again.

Actually I've just realised how I could do a sequel to XYZ... also something immensely fluffy.
                          Last edited by Purpleyin; 11 April 2006, 07:21 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Purpleyin
                            Ah, I have heard it. What clips did you have in mind, because I may be in a position to make the vid sometime soon.
                            lol

I'll pm you about that.
                            thankee toasteronfire

Comment

Well, I don't often get inspired for it. I mean, I got that fic plot bunny from random shoutbox conversation, so I'll have to hope that happens again.

Actually I've just realised how I could do a sequel to XYZ... also something immensely fluffy.
                              Ah, well, people yall need to copme up with random mcweir stuff! I'm just kidding, seriously I do hope somethig sparks an idea for you. Maybe a fluffy piece with sam/liz/rodney ot3, or a fic where liz is jealous, those would be cool to see. That's basically what I had requested for the mcweir ficathon, but no one wrote me anything yet, or at all.
                              McKay: I'm invulnerable!
                              Weir: Aren't you the one who's always spouting off about how proper and careful scientific procedure must be adhered to?
                              McKay: In-vul-ner-able.

McKAY: I'm not crazy -- I just have another consciousness in my brain.

First icon made by Cathain Nottingham and last 4 made by ToasterOnFire
                              My LJ My Fanfic My Homeschooling Blog

Comment

And let's celebrate with some very fluffy fluff - XYZ (inspired by Nebulan)
                                That was great!
                                thankee toasteronfire

Comment

Working...
                                X