No announcement yet.

Rodney McKay/Elizabeth Weir Discussion/Ship/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am really looking forward to this week's Fan Fiction Friday... or is it Saturday, now? Well, in any case I'm really looking forward to it. I've been reading some great fics on the McWeir site and I can't wait to see what else is circulating throughout this wide, shippy world.

... and I wanted to get this thread off the third page.
    thankee toasteronfire

Comment

It's here! The forum is misbehaving, so I had better sneak in the latest

McKay/Weir Fanfiction Friday!!

“Not Like This” by Yachi. “She was with him until the end.”

Up to part 37 of “Three Fates” by auburnanderetria. “"Worst case scenario?" "We tear a hole in the fabric of the universe." Trinity. There was no rational way to handle this. (M/W/S, MATURE).”

Up to part 3 of “This Might Be Us” by Yachi. “McKay finds himself trapped in an alternate reality, where his alternate self is dead. Can he commit to feelings for Weir he never even knew he had?”

Up to part 61 of “Saving Grace” by McRaider. “They're more than just best friends, they're brothers...what if John and Rodney were brothers by adoption.”

Up to part 2 of “I Heard It Through the Grapevine” by Dark Angel31. “Rumors and gossip and revenge, oh my!”

Up to part 8 of “Forsaken Future” by LittleKnux. “John, Teyla and Aiden finally rescue Rodney from Genii imprisonment...but has what he's gone through changed him to the point of no return?”

Enjoy!

Comment

*goes on rabid reading spree*

Oh just thought I'd report...was talking with a person who's one of those that refuses to ship. They said that even they saw it! and was quite willing to discuss further into it

it's just there ... to quote someone's sig I saw once..

Comment

YOUPI!! More fics!!

I am always on the net looking for new ones.
          Before I jump on them, let me answer my own questions about favorite momentsI prefered season one)

well, the first episode actually, Rising, the moment I saw them together,I saw a big warning sign in my head: BEWARE SHIPPERS!! this is what you will obsessed about for the next years!! The discussion in the chair room in Antartica is brilliant!
          Hide and Seek, loved it! Lizzie is so worried when John punched Rodney from the balcony; and the end of course, the brave McKay!! Yey, touch his chest (like nobody sees it!), ahh
          The storm: Rodney genius solution, coming back from the grounding stations and than when taken hostages by the Genii.
          The eye is obviously my favorite, the " you stepped in front of a gun for me!" was cute. And the whole under the rain moments, sigh...he is holding her...
          Before I sleep: I loved the interaction between them in the infirmary.
          Letters from Pegasus: the "will you record a message scene" is kinda funny.

That's all for the moment!!

Back to reading fics!!

Leliana

ps: working on a new video!

Comment

I loved it when she put his hand on his chest in Hide and Seek. Also in Intruder she just lets her hand rest on his back and it is such a simple, comfortable gesture. I love those shippy moments--the ones where all they have to do is touch each other. You can see it in those moments more clearly than in any other shippy.
            Last edited by Captain-Peregrine; 02 April 2006, 02:41 PM.
            thankee toasteronfire

Comment

One of my favorite moments, weir's office, the gift, heh, that's all I've really got then there's everything that's already been said, rising, the storm, hide and seek, you know the obvious ones.
              McKay: I'm invulnerable!
              Weir: Aren't you the one who's always spouting off about how proper and careful scientific procedure must be adhered to?
              McKay: In-vul-ner-able.

McKAY: I'm not crazy -- I just have another consciousness in my brain.

First icon made by Cathain Nottingham and last 4 made by ToasterOnFire
              My LJ My Fanfic My Homeschooling Blog

Comment

New M/W banner:

Snurchable for anyone who wants it. I'm quite proud of this one.

Comment

too many puppy-rodney pics

Comment

Originally posted by ToasterOnFire
                    New M/W banner:

Snurchable for anyone who wants it. I'm quite proud of this one.
                    I might have to snurch that one...
                    thankee toasteronfire

Comment

hey everyone. 1st time here
                      sigpic
                      Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Originally posted by mckaychick
                        Welcome mckaychick!

Comment

Originally posted by mckaychick
                          Hi, welcome, we like new people! Oh, and watch out for Toaster, big fangs.
                          McKay: I'm invulnerable!
                          Weir: Aren't you the one who's always spouting off about how proper and careful scientific procedure must be adhered to?
                          McKay: In-vul-ner-able.

McKAY: I'm not crazy -- I just have another consciousness in my brain.

First icon made by Cathain Nottingham and last 4 made by ToasterOnFire
                          My LJ My Fanfic My Homeschooling Blog

Comment

thx for the warning.
                            sigpic
                            Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Welcome! I was wondering if we'd ever be seeing you in here.
                              thankee toasteronfire

Comment

Welcome!
                                It's beer o'clock. Now where the HELL is my riot !?!

Comment

Working...
                                X