Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Angelique
    lol, What about the Makeup people?
    Well that's one from 'The Gift' and later, so won't say until after it airs, it's also possibly related to 'Letters from Pegasus' which you should find interesting - certainly ship there for me. So cute too!

Comment

Originally posted by Purpleyin
      Well that's one from 'The Gift' and later, so won't say until after it airs, it's also possibly related to 'Letters from Pegasus' which you should find interesting - certainly ship there for me. So cute too!
      Oh c'mon tell me, I've already been completely spoiled for "The Gift" .

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

Oh c'mon tell me, I've already been completely spoiled for "The Gift" .
        Well if you also know what happens in LFP too then I might tell you.
        But off to bed now.

Comment

Well if you also know what happens in LFP too then I might tell you.
          But off to bed now.
          Yes, hate to say it, but I've read the transcript up to Siege Part 1. Trying to save part 2 though.

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

wow!! angelique, your spoiled-level is some of the highest i have ever seen

Comment

Originally posted by emily_reich
              wow!! angelique, your spoiled-level is some of the highest i have ever seen
              Yes....well. It all sounded so good!!!!

Comment

indeed

Comment

What no posts in almost 24 hours!

We need a pic:

700th post!!!

Comment

We just saw The Gift and I saw some ship in that one. There's a totally cute and subtley shippy scene awwww! Subtle ships are the best kind!

Lucy

Comment

Originally posted by lucylou
                      We just saw The Gift and I saw some ship in that one. There's a totally cute and subtley shippy scene awwww! Subtle ships are the best kind!

Lucy
                      Really? Tell me what part to look for, we just got The Brotherhood.

Comment

wow, the gift SERIOUSLY just sounds better and better every time i hear something about it!!

Comment

Really? Tell me what part to look for, we just got The Brotherhood.
                          Well for Letter from Pegasus and The gift
                          Spoiler:
                          She sends message to effectively dump Simon. Before that however after the meeting where they talk of sending letters back, she keeps rodney behind to inquire if he's sending a ltter and he says he'll record a little something in his spare time and asks how aobut you and she says she does have a message for someone to do and he actually looks taken aback - like he really wasn't expecting her to have someone to. He then does a cute little 'good, good' awkward bit before leaving - he just looks a little embarassed and dissapointed to here that. And this aint just a shipper thing - i've seen transcripts actualy note that he was surprised at her answer.

And on the The Gift - few McKay scenes but they are usually with her. When they have a briefing and he's a bit panicky she eyes him when she says they should focus - which I believe led to him going to see Dr. Heightmeyer.

Teyla sees him coming out of the psychologists office (hanky in hand!) and he says whisepred that he and kate are seeing each other, but Teyla looks amused - it's like he says that becuase he doesn't want to admit his weakness and he leaves and you can see him in background confused and having to turn around and go the right way because he forgot and headed off in wrong direction.

Also cute scenes together in his lab and she seems to be wearing dark eyeliner this episode after breaking up with Simon - could be like warpaint for strength or maybe she wants to catch someones attention. Her eyeliner seem espeically storng in scenes with him - hence the quip aobut the makeup department bien gin on McWeir
                          But i'm sure he keeps glancing up to look at her when he's seated in the labs - like his eyes aren't lookng t her face some of the time...but instead her chest. they even have odd side shots of her standing up near him and looknig at laptop while he's seated, that clearly have her chest in profile - which seems like either fanboy camera people or we're getting McKay's view..

And the office scene later on is soooo cute! him and Sheppard come in and she puts a finger in the air to silence them as she's thinking (quite a Rodney thing to do) and copies and asks "what, what's that?" and then she says something he said got her thinking and he seems to want to know what and says 'I thought we decided there were more imortant things' (to which I have a cute fic idea that fits in here) or something like that which gets me thinking. And he sort of interupts her, finishing her thoughts before john says cut it out and rodney looks confused (like he doesn't know what he's doing that makes john say that) an then a little hurt at it being stopped. Just soo squeeworthy to me

and that's probably not all either

Comment

Well for Letter from Pegasus and The gift
                            Spoiler:
                            She sends message to effectively dump Simon. Before that however after the meeting where they talk of sending letters back, she keeps rodney behind to inquire if he's sending a ltter and he says he'll record a little something in his spare time and asks how aobut you and she says she does have a message for someone to do and he actually looks taken aback - like he really wasn't expecting her to have someone to. He then does a cute little 'good, good' awkward bit before leaving - he just looks a little embarassed and dissapointed to here that. And this aint just a shipper thing - i've seen transcripts actualy note that he was surprised at her answer.

And on the The Gift - few McKay scenes but they are usually with her. When they have a briefing and he's a bit panicky she eyes him when she says they should focus - which I believe led to him going to see Dr. Heightmeyer.

Teyla sees him coming out of the psychologists office (hanky in hand!) and he says whisepred that he and kate are seeing each other, but Teyla looks amused - it's like he says that becuase he doesn't want to admit his weakness and he leaves and you can see him in background confused and having to turn around and go the right way because he forgot and headed off in wrong direction.

Also cute scenes together in his lab and she seems to be wearing dark eyeliner this episode after breaking up with Simon - could be like warpaint for strength or maybe she wants to catch someones attention. Her eyeliner seem espeically storng in scenes with him - hence the quip aobut the makeup department bien gin on McWeir
                            But i'm sure he keeps glancing up to look at her when he's seated in the labs - like his eyes aren't lookng t her face some of the time...but instead her chest. they even have odd side shots of her standing up near him and looknig at laptop while he's seated, that clearly have her chest in profile - which seems like either fanboy camera people or we're getting McKay's view..

And the office scene later on is soooo cute! him and Sheppard come in and she puts a finger in the air to silence them as she's thinking (quite a Rodney thing to do) and copies and asks "what, what's that?" and then she says something he said got her thinking and he seems to want to know what and says 'I thought we decided there were more imortant things' (to which I have a cute fic idea that fits in here) or something like that which gets me thinking. And he sort of interupts her, finishing her thoughts before john says cut it out and rodney looks confused (like he doesn't know what he's doing that makes john say that) an then a little hurt at it being stopped. Just soo squeeworthy to me

and that's probably not all either
                            Aww that all sounds so cute! I can't wait!
                            Spoiler:
                            No, more Simon in the way eh?

Comment

Originally posted by emily_reich
                              wow, the gift SERIOUSLY just sounds better and better every time i hear something about it!!
                              Doesn't it though!

Comment

wow, i will DEFINATELY watch those scenes closely, though from the sound of things, they look like fairly obvious things, espcially looking through a shipper lense

Comment

Working...
                                X