X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just a little reminder for McWeir fans
    If you're over 17 then come join us over at WeirMcKaysmut

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/weirmckaysmut/

The group has had a little revamp to pretty it up (we have a little ditty too!) and now have a chat time set every Saturday (2hrs after the chat over at WeirMcKayShip).

At the following time in the groups chatroom:
    -9pm GMT
    -4pm EST
    -3pm CST
    -2pm MST
    and
    -1pm PST

So if anyone wants to join us we have 2 McWeir smutty fanfic writers over here (since we're quite a new group and need all the members and writers we can get) and a number of cute fics , a challenge set for new writers, along with discussion and writing tips too.

Comment

Hey all. I've started making 'Rising' caps. So far I haven't got past the chair scene but thought I'd share some with you all.

The scene is soo adorable, I love the teasing/flirting going on.
      Caps in order of the scene in case you're wondering.

Comment

great pics!! keep em comin!

Comment

Yes, Great pics! Love that look he's giving her in that one!

600th post!!

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

Originally posted by Angelique
            Yes, Great pics! Love that look he's giving her in that one!

600th post!!
            600th post! Yay, and you spent it on McWeir thread too!

Comment

Originally posted by Purpleyin
              600th post! Yay, and you spent it on McWeir thread too!
              Yes ! Only fair my 500th(or was it 400?) was in the Shepp/Teyla thread.

Just wanted to say I love you fanfic about 2 McKays! Just read chapter 6.
              Last edited by Angelique; 25 February 2005, 09:28 AM. Reason: oops make that 6

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

Yes ! Only fair my 500th(or was it 400?) was in she Shepp/Teyla thread.

Just wanted to say I love you fanfic about 2 McKays! Just read chapter 4.
                I think my 200th was in here somewhere, but I'm going to aim for 300th to be on the Hewlett/McKay thunk thread....spread the loyalty around a bit you see.

And thanks for feedback on the story, chapter 6 just got posted the other day, but it'll be a bit of a wait for chapters 7 and 8 unforunately. Real life gets in the way; plus there's a devious plot twist in them and so I want to get it just right.
                And to tease you, Chapter 7 you might love me for but you'll hate me by the end of Chapter 8....

Comment

plus there's a devious plot twist in them and so I want to get it just right.
                  And to tease you, Chapter 7 you might love me for but you'll hate me by the end of Chapter 8....
                  That is *SO* mean!

Comment

hmm and my 1000th post was spent on the lt.col. cameron mitchell/ben browder thunk thread... hehehehhehe.. yes

and a bump to page one too
                    sigpic

Comment

So, Where is everybody?

Comment

So, Where is everybody?
                        Geographically speaking? or do you mean on the thread?

I've been attempting to reintegrate myself into real life but also writing fic and watching David Hewlett films...Worthwhile excuses I'd say.

Comment

Geographically speaking? or do you mean on the thread?

I've been attempting to reintegrate myself into real life but also writing fic and watching David Hewlett films...Worthwhile excuses I'd say.
                          Good excuses, but I'm lonely!

Comment

well there was basically zero mcweir in the brotherhood... that doesn't help our thread....

Comment

Originally posted by emily_reich
                              well there was basically zero mcweir in the brotherhood... that doesn't help our thread....
                              Spoiler:

Ah but he didn't seem that keen on Allina did he? If he'd really been interested he might have noticed she had a thing for him, maybe he just wasn't thinking about the possibility for some reason...

And what do you mean? There's McWeir in that last scene where he is looking at the screen and she's looking at him form background of the shot. See, it's the great mcweir conspiracy - the photography/cinematograhpy people are in onboard, as are cosutme department (those stripes!) and 2 episodes later the makeup people too

Comment

Spoiler:

Ah but he didn't seem that keen on Allina did he? If he'd really been interested he might have noticed she had a thing for him, maybe he just wasn't thinking about the possibility for some reason...

And what do you mean? There's McWeir in that last scene where he is looking at the screen and she's looking at him form background of the shot. See, it's the great mcweir conspiracy - the photography/cinematograhpy people are in onboard, as are cosutme department (those stripes!) and 2 episodes later the makeup people too
                                lol, What about the Makeup people?

Comment

Working...
                                X