Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New pics up for S2 and there's some M/W ones in Intruder
    http://stargate-project.de/stargate/...howfolge&ID=22
    Vaguely spoilery but not much and a few really get me thinking they need captions.
    Spoiler:
    I mean where Rodney is looking, and his expresion in another one of them. All good though.

Comment

Hmm, no one about?
      Anyway, guess what episode is getting left out of the scifi channel marathon: hide and Seek!
      I can't believe they'd do that - personally I think it's an important character piece for Rodney, has great parts for Shep/Mckay friendship beginnings as well as showing the settling in of them and the Athosians. If they'd had to leave one out I was hopnig Childhood's End. I like CE but it doesn't add much to later episodes, the planet gets slight mention twice later but has very few repurcussions there. I guess if they misse dit out before that's why it's in. Only good news is 38 minutes is going to be on this time...

Comment

Of course we're not here. We're too busy playing with your always amusing caption contest
        And if we're not doing that, then we're reading your amazing stories.
        And if not that, then we're watching your music videos.

Essentially, this whole thread revolves around you in some way or another

(as if a System Lord deserves anything less...)
        sigpic
        http://www.nerdtests.com/ft_space.php

Comment

Originally posted by Cory Holmes
          Of course we're not here. We're too busy playing with your always amusing caption contest

Well I didn't make the banners or come up with the captions (well only a few at least and not the most amusing ones either) - just put it together.
          And I haven't actually put out any new videos, unlike you
          Besides that it's not true it revovles around me, there's plenty of revolving around Toaster and FFF too

Anyway, slightly worried, I like the praise (who doesn't - even if it's to me as a 'System Lord' ) though I'd feel better about such things if I'd already got the website up - feeling guilt about not having got more progress on it Or at least having gotten that update out which I promised ages ago.

Thinking I need to knuckle down - which inlcudes me not making vids, writing fic or betareading - I have 2 ficathon pieces to do for July 15th and 5 beta's to finish but after those I ought to concentrate on moving house, the m/w site and weir ficathon. Infact I should stop wasting so much time on GW...

Comment

Originally posted by Purpleyin
            Spoiler:

Yes, I have to say all those possibilities are intriguing. The first sounds possible considering spoilers on Intruder, the second - who knows maybe they put those other pairings in to put people off the scent of other ones. Could be M/W though I agree it's a bit early, but no one said the kiss has to be sexual. It could in theory be a caring friendshippy kiss between two characters, though I'm sure people'd argue that isn't interesting in the way meant. I'd actually love to see a friendship M/W kiss this season, as at the start would be too early for serious ship like kiss unless it's going to be under the influence of something or Au or what not.

Spoiler:
            Friendshippy kiss? Like one of them kisses the other on the cheek or hand or top of the head or something? Something that would seen as support and comfort? I'm not thinking a kiss on the lips would be seen as simply friendly (not that I'm adverse to one of those kisses either, mind you ). I'd definitely take a friendship kiss this season. Heck, I'd be happy with more physical contact. Elizabeth placing a hand on Rodney's arm here, Rodney squeezing her shoulder there...If you think about it, those two have grabbed, pressed, and huddled with each other more than anyone else the first season, and I think that's a big deal.

I'd even take a legitimate smooch under influence, as long as it doesn't turn into excessive and overextended J/S drama. There should be a smooth progression toward a relationship, not a here one day, gone the next sort of thing.

Pfft. Weir/McKay/Carter. The only OT3 worth considering
            Oh yeah, forgot about that one! That may be my fav OT3 so far, even though there's less of a fanbase for that compared to M/S/W. Plus it involves Rodney/Sam and Rodney/Elizabeth. What's not to like?

Comment

New pics up for S2 and there's some M/W ones in Intruder
              http://stargate-project.de/stargate/...howfolge&ID=22
              Vaguely spoilery but not much and a few really get me thinking they need captions.
              Spoiler:
              I mean where Rodney is looking, and his expresion in another one of them. All good though.
              I love that website. Everytime I find out there's a summary I run it over to the online German-English translator.
              And those pics are great, perfect banner fodder!
              Spoiler:

Glad to see more Rodney pics; I'm worried that Siege 3 is going to be a Rodney-light episode since we have only one spoiler pic of him so far. It's probably going to deal more with the new ship and Sheppard (ship and Shep! ha!). Still wondering if Rodney's going to collapse at any point and whether he interacts with Elizabeth.

Regarding the Intruder pics; isn't that the episode where the Daedelus gets infected with a wraith virus or something? Otherwise I'm not really sure why Rodney is over on the ship with a computer. Does Rodney now have a stripe while Elizabeth doesn't?! Is the costuming dept messing with us??!! And Elizabeth not wearing her necklace? Hard to tell...

Regarding captions: The first pic is great, it looks like Rodney's trying to concentrate on something while Elizabeth is giving him a pouty, seductive look. Hee! It does look like Rodney is "checking something out" in pic 3 too! Mwahaha! Pic 5 also has potential, but for some reason Rodney looks like Pete to me here though...weird...

Can't wait until the ep runs so we can post the pics here and dissect them! Oh wait, forgot that Britain has that damn delay. nm.

Comment

Originally posted by ToasterOnFire
                [/spoiler]
                Spoiler:
                Friendshippy kiss? Like one of them kisses the other on the cheek or hand or top of the head or something? Something that would seen as support and comfort? I'm not thinking a kiss on the lips would be seen as simply friendly (not that I'm adverse to one of those kisses either, mind you ). I'd definitely take a friendship kiss this season. Heck, I'd be happy with more physical contact. Elizabeth placing a hand on Rodney's arm here, Rodney squeezing her shoulder there...If you think about it, those two have grabbed, pressed, and huddled with each other more than anyone else the first season, and I think that's a big deal.

I'd even take a legitimate smooch under influence, as long as it doesn't turn into excessive and overextended J/S drama. There should be a smooth progression toward a relationship, not a here one day, gone the next sort of thing.
                Spoiler:
                Exactly. Just supportive, comfort rather than sexual. And yes, I'm glad they have so much contact - shows alot perhaps because Rodney doesn't necessarily seem like a very touchyfeeling person, given his childhood references and grouchiness.

As for a legitimate kiss under influence; it'd good if they did that but never explored it much. Leaving it there to be played with in fic, about how they reacted to it, thought of it later etc - just so it'd be there but not getting in the way of any other elements.

I love that website. Everytime I find out there's a summary I run it over to the online German-English translator.
                And those pics are great, perfect banner fodder!
                Spoiler:

Glad to see more Rodney pics; I'm worried that Siege 3 is going to be a Rodney-light episode since we have only one spoiler pic of him so far. It's probably going to deal more with the new ship and Sheppard (ship and Shep! ha!). Still wondering if Rodney's going to collapse at any point and whether he interacts with Elizabeth.

Regarding the Intruder pics; isn't that the episode where the Daedelus gets infected with a wraith virus or something? Otherwise I'm not really sure why Rodney is over on the ship with a computer. Does Rodney now have a stripe while Elizabeth doesn't?! Is the costuming dept messing with us??!! And Elizabeth not wearing her necklace? Hard to tell...

Regarding captions: The first pic is great, it looks like Rodney's trying to concentrate on something while Elizabeth is giving him a pouty, seductive look. Hee! It does look like Rodney is "checking something out" in pic 3 too! Mwahaha! Pic 5 also has potential, but for some reason Rodney looks like Pete to me here though...weird...

Can't wait until the ep runs so we can post the pics here and dissect them! Oh wait, forgot that Britain has that damn delay. nm.
                Well I don't read the German spoilers myself. They sometimes give too much away, infact I'm possibly wishing I hadn't looked at the Conversion pictures...
                Spoiler:
                The stripes are only on the short sleeved shirts so she hasn't one because it's the long sleeved. Can't tell about the necklace given the topo.

#1 He has stubble and you know it doesn't necessarily look like she looking at his eyes when he's speaking
                Also #3 and #4: Maybe it's me but it looks like even standing apart they are sorted of angle towards each other, almost trying to be closer...
                And #5 would be good for S/W/M. Having bad caption ideas too, keeping them to myself

Comment

Even more new pics here
                  http://sg-atlantis.emedian.net/
                  Warning, many news ones are very spoilery!

Siege Part 3 - no M/W. Few Elizabeth, one McKay - both frpm ages ago. Fairly spoilery pics here.

Intruder - New are the first 3 S/W scene ones, number 10 is major spoilery but no M/W- only one new M/W number 11 similar to #5 from before.

Runner - very spoilery and no M/W

Duet - Quite a few spoilery ones here too
                  Spoiler:
                  with a kiss photo for McKay and Cadman (#1), a few field photos of McKay and also one of McKay and Cadman unconscious (#12). Some of Mckay and Zelenka and McKay and Carson and also Mckay explaining something to them in #11 and Elizabeth looks very concerned and possibility fiddling with her necklace?
                  Only one M/W.
                  Spoiler:

My thoughts on Cadman/McKay kiss is that it's after they're back to normal, with her out of his head (can't explain the kiss though) but I did wonder if maybe not only they could get a mindswap into his body but what if in trying to make it right they got cadman in mckay and vice verse. Just thought it might explain Beckett/Mckay kiss or even Cadman as Mckay going on his date with Katie Brown (if that was her in the promo that would be.) But it's just idle speculation.

Trinity - few Mckay but no M/W or Weir ones.

Condemned - no new ones and no M/W, only Mckay in background mostly.

Conversion - no McKay and no M/W - very spoilery indeed.

Comment

Even more new pics here
                    http://sg-atlantis.emedian.net/
                    Warning, many news ones are very spoilery!

Siege Part 3 - no M/W. Few Elizabeth, one McKay - both frpm ages ago. Fairly spoilery pics here.

Intruder - New are the first 3 S/W scene ones, number 10 is major spoilery but no M/W- only one new M/W number 11 similar to #5 from before.

Runner - very spoilery and no M/W

Duet - Quite a few spoilery ones here too
                    Spoiler:
                    with a kiss photo for McKay and Cadman (#1), a few field photos of McKay and also one of McKay and Cadman unconscious (#12). Some of Mckay and Zelenka and McKay and Carson and also Mckay explaining something to them in #11 and Elizabeth looks very concerned and possibility fiddling with her necklace?
                    Only one M/W.
                    Spoiler:

My thoughts on Cadman/McKay kiss is that it's after they're back to normal, with her out of his head (can't explain the kiss though) but I did wonder if maybe not only they could get a mindswap into his body but what if in trying to make it right they got cadman in mckay and vice verse. Just thought it might explain Beckett/Mckay kiss or even Cadman as Mckay going on his date with Katie Brown (if that was her in the promo that would be.) But it's just idle speculation.

Trinity - few Mckay but no M/W or Weir ones.

Condemned - no new ones and no M/W, only Mckay in background mostly.

Conversion - no McKay and no M/W - very spoilery indeed.
                    Ooh! Thanks for keeping on top of those! Lots of spoilery caps recently indeed!
                    Spoiler:

Siege - Hmm...still worried we're going to see minimal Rodney this ep

Intruder - What could S/W be talking about? Caldwell most likely. And did you notice the little guy behind Rodney in one of the pics?

Runner - Dex, Ford, and the wraith. Plus looks like more Shep/Caldwell conflict!

Duet - Hmm..could the first pic be a goof like Elizabeth/Sumner last year? If not, Rodney looks awfully...overwhelmed. Maybe he's thinking about Elizabeth? And why are they both wearing white shirts? Is this another segment in his head? Is he going to have to deal with two women this ep??!!
                    And later/earlier they're both unconscious? Is Rodney wearing the same white shirt that we see in the first pic? If so, it adds more evidence that their kiss is in his head (both wearing his white shirt).
                    Elizabeth looks awfully concerned in that pic where Rodney has the box. The insanity issue arising? Oh, looks like some M/W potential!!
                    Offworld!Zelenka, yay!! And Carson looks great in grey! That end shot of Carson/Rodney is wonderful too!

Gah, only a month to go!

Comment

Ooh! Thanks for keeping on top of those! Lots of spoilery caps recently indeed!
                      Spoiler:

Siege - Hmm...still worried we're going to see minimal Rodney this ep

Intruder - What could S/W be talking about? Caldwell most likely. And did you notice the little guy behind Rodney in one of the pics?

Runner - Dex, Ford, and the wraith. Plus looks like more Shep/Caldwell conflict!

Duet - Hmm..could the first pic be a goof like Elizabeth/Sumner last year? If not, Rodney looks awfully...overwhelmed. Maybe he's thinking about Elizabeth? And why are they both wearing white shirts? Is this another segment in his head? Is he going to have to deal with two women this ep??!!
                      And later/earlier they're both unconscious? Is Rodney wearing the same white shirt that we see in the first pic? If so, it adds more evidence that their kiss is in his head (both wearing his white shirt).
                      Elizabeth looks awfully concerned in that pic where Rodney has the box. The insanity issue arising? Oh, looks like some M/W potential!!
                      Offworld!Zelenka, yay!! And Carson looks great in grey! That end shot of Carson/Rodney is wonderful too!

Gah, only a month to go!
                      Spoiler:

Siege Part 3 - maybe there's less of him because he collapses But seriously the photograph pics aren't any way to judge the content. I remember how LFP only had Teyla and Shep in the jumper but that was only a small part of there parts of the episode!

Intruder - they have 2 Shep/Weir pics, well pics where Shep and Weir are in a scene togehter having a drink and talking presumably. And yes I noticed the little guy - is why I said they are very spoilery, some maybe not want to know.

Runner - did you see McKay hung upside down?

Duet - I think they're in scrubs because they just got returned to their own bodies, scrubs from the infirmary. I'm not sure how much of the episode will be in McKay's or her mind, on the first picture I'm not sure if it's real but sticking to it likely. Maybe she wants to give him practice but yeah he doesn't look oh so pleased by it, certainly surprised (doesn't know what to do? or does it not feel quite right perhaps ) Also I wondered on the possibility that maybe they don't get returned to the right bodies, what if she's in his head and then they return her to her body but accidentally he ends up in her and vice versa. Crazy idea but who knows at this point.

Anyway, yes, he's wearing white something and then a blue smock thing but there's also him explaining something to everyone. Trying to think of a reason why they are both unconscious when it presumably happens on the planet - unless it's something they bring back that's in the pics that causes it and he's in some weird uniform there and later is either in his head or in reality in the infirmary.

I suppose the kiss pic could be another Weir/Sumner type one but can't tell. We know he gets at least one kiss in Duet, from the promo and it loks like he may well get 3 (or more) if you believe the pics, the promo and the spoilers from the article. Guess he'll be well practiced after that, all the better for Elizabeth...

And yeah, she does look very nicely concerned for him, probably on the sanity issue. Wonder if he is explaining it but arguing with himself at the same time or something I mean Mckay a bit oddball sometimes so imagine what chaos the whole mindinvasion thing will do to him, no wonder she'd get concerned.

And my countdown tell me we have 29 1/2 days left!

Comment

Mwahaha! Well, she does have a major hand in keeping things going on this thread, as well as on the yahoo group and the livejournal one! Not to mention all the work on the upcoming website! Is there any question as to why she's the system lord??!!

But keep in mind there are so many others here that make this thread what it is. Sure I post the FFF, but where would it be without all the M/W authors? And don't forget about everyone who contributes to the great discussions as well as those that post pics, wallpaper, and vids! And the posters who occasionally delurk to say hi! And the lurkers who haven't! *waves at the lurkers*

Originally posted by purpleyin
                        Anyway, slightly worried, I like the praise (who doesn't - even if it's to me as a 'System Lord' ) though I'd feel better about such things if I'd already got the website up - feeling guilt about not having got more progress on it Or at least having gotten that update out which I promised ages ago.

Thinking I need to knuckle down - which inlcudes me not making vids, writing fic or betareading - I have 2 ficathon pieces to do for July 15th and 5 beta's to finish but after those I ought to concentrate on moving house, the m/w site and weir ficathon. Infact I should stop wasting so much time on GW...
                        Ack, you mean we have to choose between the M/W site and your contributions to GW? Too difficult! At least once the site is up and running things would be simpler, but it sounds like lots of work to get to that point. I still want to help and I'm sure others here would like to pitch in as well, and if we could do so that would mean you would have more time for the GW addiction.

Comment

And the posters who occasionally delurk to say hi! And the lurkers who haven't! *waves at the lurkers*

Ack, you mean we have to choose between the M/W site and your contributions to GW? Too difficult! At least once the site is up and running things would be simpler, but it sounds like lots of work to get to that point. I still want to help and I'm sure others here would like to pitch in as well, and if we could do so that would mean you would have more time for the GW addiction.
                          *waves at lurkers too* Wonder if we can tempt any to delurk somehow?

Well I'll do that update very soon (been betareading and um, fanficwriting today - didn't mean to but it just came out and ended up writing 2 ficlets... ). Infact got plenty for everyone else to do, but still it all depends on me buying domain/hosting, setting it up, making the sites and then after wards putting it all up. Right now the designs are troubling and any good designs might require scaling down the banners for the fic archive at least. Should be able to do the update on how you can help tomorow. You've been doing the Glossary and FAQ haven't you Toaster? I think someone else said they were doing character files but not seen anything of them Well anyway I'm listing all the things that need doing that people can contribute to in the update.

Comment

Mwahaha! Well, she does have a major hand in keeping things going on this thread, as well as on the yahoo group and the livejournal one! Not to mention all the work on the upcoming website! Is there any question as to why she's the system lord??!!
                            None at all

But keep in mind there are so many others here that make this thread what it is. Sure I post the FFF, but where would it be without all the M/W authors? And don't forget about everyone who contributes to the great discussions as well as those that post pics, wallpaper, and vids! And the posters who occasionally delurk to say hi! And the lurkers who haven't! *waves at the lurkers*
                            I don't forget about them. It's just that I am highly anticipating two fics from said System Lord, so I'm doing my best to kiss up now and get them here faster

(what can I say? I have as much patience as McKay sometimes )
                            sigpic

Comment

I don't forget about them. It's just that I am highly anticipating two fics from said System Lord, so I'm doing my best to kiss up now and get them here faster

(what can I say? I have as much patience as McKay sometimes )
                              You do realise it's not a matter of kissing up? I need inspiration... hmm, now if only there was a Sam/Rodney (or even better Sam/Rodney/Elizabeth) vid out there.
                              I've seen one but I'd love it if there were others. Betch the OT3 vid would be a pain in the neck to do with current footage *crosses fingers for crossover episode* but I'm sure it'd help, they OT3 fic hasn't gone anywhere at all lately and I've not had a chance to rewatch The Brotherhood. I'm trying though but site work if a priority right now. fic comes second unless I get inspired...

Comment

You do realise it's not a matter of kissing up? I need inspiration... hmm, now if only there was a Sam/Rodney (or even better Sam/Rodney/Elizabeth) vid out there.
                                Now there's an idea. Hmm...

fic comes second unless I get inspired...
                                ... you're evil, you know that?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X