Team Flyboy (thunking, shipping, discussion) - Lorne/Mitchell/Sheppard/O'Neill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
    Well... time to take the tree down, I'm thinking.

http://i745.photobucket.com/albums/x...e.jpg~original
    My tree usually comes down on Boxing Day. Usually. This time I left it up a bit longer.

Originally posted by Morgania View Post
    All Christmas-y-ness should be over by December 26th, and should only start about three weeks before. Not in freaking November like it always seems too.
    Agreed!

Comment

Originally posted by FanGirl View Post
      Poor baby! *gives bottle of wine*
      Thanks...*takes the bottle of wine*

Been watching bowl games all day and cleaning up Christmas. So glad to have my livingroom back to normal.

http://i745.photobucket.com/albums/x...4.jpg~original

Wonder how long we'll have these names...
      Took our tree down new years day, put away the decorations.....only found two we missed so far.
      Hope its over soon.
      I was hoping the same thing.
      Was my name Christmasy...was the same as FG.
      Thank goodness. Next theme weekend I want to be someone cool and not a bad guy or the mother of someone over the age of 30.
      Me too, so know where you are coming from! (probably because we are always the same)
      Originally posted by Little Creek View Post
      My tree usually comes down on Boxing Day. Usually. This time I left it up a bit longer.

Agreed!
      So glad to see our ranks are back!

Sooo, rose bowl....I actually saw the start of that...cute uniforms. liked the red and white helmets (shoulder pads and tight pants).

Dells not much inta sports then.
      No not much, surprised she stayed as long as she did.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dellruby View Post
        Took our tree down new years day, put away the decorations.....only found two we missed so far.
        I found one so far...

Was my name Christmasy...was the same as FG.

Me too, so know where you are coming from! (probably because we are always the same)
        Yep - from the Die Hard movie. He was a very good bad guy. I wouldn't have minded that name for a rank.

Sooo, rose bowl....I actually saw the start of that...cute uniforms. liked the red and white helmets (shoulder pads and tight pants).
        Although I watched it (and two other bowl games) I don't remember much. Was cheering for Michigan since their state is so close to ours. I think they were in green... or maybe that was the first game I watched...

Mainly it was an excuse to order pizza and background noise while we took down decorations.

sigpic

Comment

Comment

Hiya FG

sigpic

Comment

Caption for above pic:

"Complaints can be addressed to my boss, General O'Neill. That's O'Neill with TWO Ls."

Comment

Caption for above pic:

"Complaints can be addressed to my boss, General O'Neill. That's O'Neill with TWO Ls."
                Perfect, perfect, FG!

sigpic

Comment

Poor baby! *gives bottle of wine*
                  Thanks...*takes the bottle of wine*
                  *hands bottle of wine back*
                  Yeah so my Doctor just advised me to cut down on my drinking...thank God I didn't tell him how much coffee I drink

I found one so far...

Yep - from the Die Hard movie. He was a very good bad guy. I wouldn't have minded that name for a rank.

Although I watched it (and two other bowl games) I don't remember much. Was cheering for Michigan since their state is so close to ours. I think they were in green... or maybe that was the first game I watched...

Mainly it was an excuse to order pizza and background noise while we took down decorations.

http://i745.photobucket.com/albums/x...5.jpg~original
                  yeah, didn't really watch the Die hard movies, will be why I didn't know the name.
                  There was a green team in the Rose bowl...could have been the one, I'm probably not the right one to ask about the game.

sigpic

Comment

Caption for above pic:

Comment

*hands bottle of wine back*
                      Yeah so my Doctor just advised me to cut down on my drinking...thank God I didn't tell him how much coffee I drink
                      yeah, didn't really watch the Die hard movies, will be why I didn't know the name.
                      There was a green team in the Rose bowl...could have been the one, I'm probably not the right one to ask about the game.
                      http://i1342.photobucket.com/albums/...psc6e61f8f.jpg
                      You're lucky. My doctors come right out and ask how much caffeine I have on a daily basis. I don't drink alcohol enough for it to be a problem.

Have you considered sparkling grape juice?

Comment

Hope everyone is having a happy new year!

just a reminder about the art challenge...

due Sunday, January 5th, midnight your time.

Make art or fan fic featuring your favorite alien! It can be any alien from ET to Teal'c! Have fun!!

If you would like more of a technical challenge....make art, any art, with no pictures at all, just using brushes. Font is allowed, but no more than 5 words. If you are writing fan fic, the technical challenge is no dialogue or speaking at all.
                        sigpic

Comment

You're lucky. My doctors come right out and ask how much caffeine I have on a daily basis. I don't drink alcohol enough for it to be a problem.

Have you considered sparkling grape juice?
                          One thing he didn't ask was about coffee, lucky break there, he would have been bound to tell me to cut back. I would rather give up wine for ever, than cut down my daily coffee binging!

He is sending me out for all sorts of test...one is a fasting one...no morning coffee!!!! Don't envy the woman coming at me with a needle!
                          sigpic

Comment

One thing he didn't ask was about coffee, lucky break there, he would have been bound to tell me to cut back. I would rather give up wine for ever, than cut down my daily coffee binging!
                            http://i1342.photobucket.com/albums/...ps509284f6.jpg
                            Is that bad?
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Scofield View Post
                              Oh I am so hooked on coffee, I have a headache if I don't have one by 10am at the latest!
                              sigpic

Comment

Nice... I guess that's a way of living too..
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X