More men thinking...

sigpic

Comment

Men scaring the crap out of someone ...

Yep, Shep does seem to be enjoying that lip lock Bay *grins*
      sigpic

Comment

*laughing at this one*

Men thinking... while wearing stripes...

sigpic

Comment

Spoilered for those who haven't seen Kavan's Rogue series yet:

More men kissing (women, not each other ):

Spoiler:
          sigpic
          Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
          Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

LOL Bay, and WW ... Love the Men thinking Bay

Men just standing around looking pretty ....

sigpic

Comment

Men kissing up:

sigpic
              Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
              Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

Men showing how big and strong they are:

sigpic

Comment

Men enjoying fishing...

sigpic

Comment

And how well they can provide:

sigpic

Comment

Men playing with their toys:

sigpic

Comment

Men cleaning up nice:

sigpic

Comment

Men crawling in the dirt (what did you do, naughty boy?):

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ShaViva View Post
                            LOL Bay, and WW ... Love the Men thinking Bay

Men just standing around looking pretty ....
                            They can stand around looking pretty any time they want... and should do it more often.

Originally posted by Whytewytch View Post
                            Men kissing up:
                            Love Men Kissing up, WW... made me laugh.

Men golfing...

sigpic

Comment

More men golfing...

sigpic

Comment

This years sigs:

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X