No announcement yet.

Team Flyboy (thunking, shipping, discussion) - Lorne/Mitchell/Sheppard/O'Neill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He looks a little worried about his duties in your sig!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Whytewytch View Post
      No, no. No dissention. We just don't want the icon of our land to be exhausted now, do we? A bit tired, yet, but exhausted, no.
      *tongue stuck in cheek* Then perhaps your Knight Errant doesn't have the...stamina that Lord Jeremy has......at least that's what I've heard.

Comment

Originally posted by Dellruby View Post
        He always has been a little uptight, you just have to know how to handle them, sure you know what I mean. At least I don't have a whole bunch of them fighting.
        That is because Keanu moved out to his own thread.
        -Hmmm, yes, must go pay him a visit
        You mean Keanu Reeves - The bus guy *snaps fingers, Snaps fingers* that movie.. "Speed" I love that movie, Dennis Hopper played a perfect bad guy!!

Alex has his own thread, so.. what's the problem!!

"Don't encourage her!"

ONTLL: Oh hush Jack!!
        Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
        sigpic
        Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

No, no. No dissention. We just don't want the icon of our land to be exhausted now, do we? A bit tired, yet, but exhausted, no.

Tired is good for Queen WW, cuz she is um.. Ahem *cough* older *cough* and um.. I like him a bit more active
          And My province of O'Loughlinland is good!

Originally posted by Dellruby View Post
          He looks a little worried about his duties in your sig!

Originally posted by FlyBoyFanGirl View Post
          *tongue stuck in cheek* Then perhaps your Knight Errant doesn't have the...stamina that Lord Jeremy has......at least that's what I've heard.

http://i577.photobucket.com/albums/s...1976gh-1-1.jpg

Oh you really want to go there??

Psst. WW have you seen the new intense study at http://alexoloughlinintensestudy.wordpress.com/ on the left hand side, and click on the gif!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by OneillTwo"LL"s View Post
            You mean Keanu Reeves - The bus guy *snaps fingers, Snaps fingers* that movie.. "Speed" I love that movie, Dennis Hopper played a perfect bad guy!!

Oh yes, a good movie that one, got a bit of everything in it...hmmm, feel the need to watch it again!
            Hey you watched one of his last, watch one of mine next, you just bought 6 bullets!
            Bought Devils Advocate too
            sigpic

Comment

Moi?

Just looking for a way to entertain the Lords of the Lands, and you know how much guys LOVE a "cat" fight.

Comment

http://i577.photobucket.com/albums/s...1976gh-1-1.jpg
                Hey, hey, hey! Two LLs & I are just very active.

He does? Do link!

Tired is good for Queen WW, cuz she is um.. Ahem *cough* older *cough* and um.. I like him a bit more active
                And My province of O'Loughlinland is good!

Psst. WW have you seen the new intense study at http://alexoloughlinintensestudy.wordpress.com/ on the left hand side, and click on the gif!
                Been capping H5O Pilot; will check it out. Been on the thread, made a few comments, as Lynne Kensington.

*stomps foot & pouts* That's it! I'm done being insulted. I'm not old; I'm just made that way by motherhood. I'm going night night now.
                sigpic
                Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
                Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

Comment

*stomps foot & pouts* That's it! I'm done being insulted. I'm not old; I'm just made that way by motherhood. I'm going night night now.
                    Really? VERY active? That's not what I heard from... No. I better not say. I'll just let it...goooooo.

BTW, WW. Isn't it past your bedtime?

Comment

You sound like Jessica Rabbit...

"I'm not bad. I'm just drawn that way."

Spoiler:

Comment

2LL's that link is so not PG!
                        Oh dear, I need a cold drink

Where have you been?

No where!
                        sigpic

Comment

Moi?

Just looking for a way to entertain the Lords of the Lands, and you know how much guys LOVE a "cat" fight.

http://i577.photobucket.com/albums/s...heist089-1.jpg
                          I don't "cat" fight, i send Rourke! He is my enforcer!!

Beside you keep posting all these distractions.. I am not gonna get anywhere?

Frelling Photobucket

"You um.. Sweetie!!"

ONTLL: I want the IMG tags, the ones I use under the thumbnails to copy, like they did before.. now they *words not allowed in PG forum*
                          sigpic

Comment

Oooh I like that!!

He does? Do link!
                            I was talking the H50 Thread.. but we can make an Alex O'Loughlin thread here, can't we..

Been capping H5O Pilot; will check it out. Been on the thread, made a few comments, as Lynne Kensington.

I um.. done capping the H50 Pilot already and didn't know you were that person.

And I didn't mean to insult you! I don't have kids, so I am not "old" that way, but other ways I am!! Sorta!!

goodnight and sweet Alex dreams!
                            sigpic

Comment

Really? VERY active? That's not what I heard from... No. I better not say. I'll just let it...goooooo.

BTW, WW. Isn't it past your bedtime?

http://i577.photobucket.com/albums/s...3-0059xe-2.jpg
                              Hey, watch it!! And my General doesn't talk to others If he did!! *glares at Jack*

"4 foot 9 fighting machine!!"

ONTLL: Jack!!
                              ONTLLJC: sorry, getting into the episode again!!

Love the commentary in above episode "Proving Ground" cuz they are talking about the difference between Jack and RDA in this.. How Jack is mean and surly with the cadets and RDA is totally opposite!!
                              Grace Park is in above too, she has the crush on Daniel (More H50 Reference )
                              sigpic

Comment

Let's hear it for burpees!!!

Last edited by FanGirl; 06 April 2013, 08:06 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X