Comment

Comment

Comment

he looks sad? has he been crying?
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by OneillTwo"LL"s View Post

Ahem... Okay

won't argue with that, but the Queen of O'Loughlinland, might!!

but I don't care..

ONTLL: Oh hey Jack, where you been??
              ONTLLJC: Your car is unloaded
              ONTLL: Thanks

So.. if you post pics of Alex O in spoiler tags, you confuse the Queen of titles - Nice!!
              Originally posted by Cate'sCorner View Post
              Aye, a fair title indeed! And guess what?!?!?

*kapoof*

Whatever her Royal Majesty may wish to find under ye olde worlde spoiler bar, such as ye ruffle-able hair, ye rubbing of the manly chest, ye... um, mysterious misappropriation of clothing, and ye decorative body art, so may she have.

Cate
              Don't know what's happening to my posts, but this is the second time I'm responding to this. Hope it shows this time!

At any rate, Queen Whytewytch is a benevolent ruler and does not mind the occasional borrowing of the O'Loughling, so long as he is returned in good health and with a low level of tiredness. Too much exhaustion, and she might revoke the province's rights.
              sigpic
              Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
              Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

And pictures posted like that.. are um.. distracting for me!!

Seen the Ben Browder have you!

"Sweetie, your missing your game!"

ONTLL: Yeah, yeah

P.S. watching Canada vr Scotland (sorry got distracted again) okay, now posting
                Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
                sigpic
                Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

Originally posted by Whytewytch View Post
                  Don't know what's happening to my posts, but this is the second time I'm responding to this. Hope it shows this time!

At any rate, Queen Whytewytch is a benevolent ruler and does not mind the occasional borrowing of the O'Loughling, so long as he is returned in good health and with a low level of tiredness. Too much exhaustion, and she might revoke the province's rights.

Remember I am Queen of a Province of O'Loughlin, of the RDA country.. Remember RDA country.. aka A General watching my every move... Like I am gonna get a chance to um, rub those tattoo's.

"Hi!!"

ONTLL: Oh don't go acting all Sweet and innocent!!

Anyhow, my MacGyver clone is almost done making supper, and I need to make some vegs and rice to go with the roast almost done! Yes I have been craving it.

P.S. "O'Loughling" comes up in my computer dictionary suggestion to change to "Furling" LOL!! Nice Stargate reference, I guess they are not so far apart eh!!
                  sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dellruby View Post
                      he looks sad? has he been crying?
                      Nope, the girl he asked to marry him, said "no"..

sorry, only took a few minutes to post this.. cuz Canada 6 Scotland 2
                      sigpic

Comment

Nope, the girl he asked to marry him, said "no"..

sorry, only took a few minutes to post this.. cuz Canada 6 Scotland 2
                        Oh, poor him...who in their right mind would say no to him?
                        Excuse me, am I missing something here?
                        -nope, don't think so....
                        You would say yes to him?
                        -um, he would have to ask first, and I think I would be pushed out of line pretty quick by...um some people around here, so no, I wouldn't marry him
                        Glad to hear it!

Go Canada!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dellruby View Post
                          Oh, poor him...who in their right mind would say no to him?
                          Excuse me, am I missing something here?
                          -nope, don't think so....
                          You would say yes to him?
                          -um, he would have to ask first, and I think I would be pushed out of line pretty quick by...um some people around here, so no, I wouldn't marry him
                          Glad to hear it!
                          http://i1342.photobucket.com/albums/...by/6jssh43.jpg

Go Canada!
                          I think your Shep is taking lessons from my General!!

"Excuse me!"

ONTLL: Oh hey Jack! Um.. never mind!!

And its set. Canada v Sweden. Sunday -3 pm M.S.T.
                          sigpic

Comment

I think your Shep is taking lessons from my General!!

ONTLL: Oh hey Jack! Um.. never mind!!

And its set. Canada v Sweden. Sunday -3 pm M.S.T.
                            He always has been a little uptight, you just have to know how to handle them, sure you know what I mean. At least I don't have a whole bunch of them fighting.
                            That is because Keanu moved out to his own thread.
                            -Hmmm, yes, must go pay him a visit
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Whytewytch View Post

It sounds like there's some dissention between the provinces in O'Loughlin-land. Maybe you should take a gander at lg and I. We are perfectly happy sharing the hotness that is Lord Jeremy of Rennerland.

Comment

Originally posted by FlyBoyFanGirl View Post
                                It sounds like there's some dissention between the provinces in O'Loughlin-land. Maybe you should take a gander at lg and I. We are perfectly happy sharing the hotness that is Lord Jeremy of Rennerland.

http://i577.photobucket.com/albums/s...psd29ce7be.jpg
                                No, no. No dissention. We just don't want the icon of our land to be exhausted now, do we? A bit tired, yet, but exhausted, no.
                                sigpic
                                Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
                                Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

Working...
                                X