No announcement yet.

Team Flyboy (thunking, shipping, discussion) - Lorne/Mitchell/Sheppard/O'Neill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's one thing I'm sure will be never.
    sigpic
    Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

I feel I'm talking round in circles here!
      sigpic

Comment

I agree with Dell. Fate/God/the Universe/whatever goes into a full belly laugh whenever we say "never". I was never going to get married, nor have children. Once I got married, we were never going to have children. After the first, we were never going to have another. We were never going to move to Florida. After we moved out of Florida, we were never going to move back to Florida. We were never going to buy a house in Florida. Need I say what of those "never" things has happened?
        sigpic
        Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
        Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

I don't believe in fate or god, and the universe is busy.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Morgania View Post
            I don't believe in fate or god, and the universe is busy.
            Okee-dokee.

Well, guys, I'm off to bed. See you all tomorrow!
            sigpic
            Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
            Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

I'm never having kids. I miss having a cat.

http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l8...michael078.jpg
              - His Lordship wants to be knighted too. I told him that being a System Lord was better.
              I really do miss having a cat.

Originally posted by Dellruby View Post
              2 kids and 2 cats! My bilster has 2 kids, one dog, 4 cats and 2 turtles

Never say never....it has a way of coming back and biting you in the butt!
              http://i1342.photobucket.com/albums/...psef223460.jpg
              Never having kids.

Comment

Originally posted by Whytewytch View Post
                I agree with Dell. Fate/God/the Universe/whatever goes into a full belly laugh whenever we say "never". I was never going to get married, nor have children. Once I got married, we were never going to have children. After the first, we were never going to have another. We were never going to move to Florida. After we moved out of Florida, we were never going to move back to Florida. We were never going to buy a house in Florida. Need I say what of those "never" things has happened?
                I guarantee that I will never have kids.

Comment

Originally posted by FlyBoyFanGirl View Post
                  I guarantee that I will never have kids.
                  Yeah, me too. I'll just be the funny spinster aunt.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dellruby View Post
                    Um not while I'm downunder here thanks

I like your reality, can I move in if I let you downunder?

hehehehe!

Hmmm noticed you didn't mention NZ dollars Cate, so I have inserted A big jammy donnut in the computer...hope it makes it to you ok!
                    Looking forward to my Knight downunder (Facepalm, I used to be such a sweet innocent girl)

*yuk, the key boards all sticky!...mmmm jam*

Awwww, Dell! I must have logged off just as you were posting this, so we missed each other! Oh, and thanks for the doughnut, by the way. Most yummy.

Well, to make up for yesterday's unfortunate missage, you have the honour of being first in today's Knighting Ceremony. And you'll get a free lop with the Royal Claymore, okay? So hang onto your ears, and... um... anything else that you value.

By the powers invested in me by the Lords of General Madness, I now bestow upon you the services of the bravest Knight of the realm. You will find Sir Sheppard of Atlantisland to be a fearless protector of your royal person.

He will entertain you with his bitingly brilliant wit, thrill you with his flying skills, and give you hours of entertainment (please, Your Majesty, no giggling at this point, since you make aiming with the Royal Claymore a mite tricky) with taming of the wild beastiness of his hair.

It will be necessary, however, to keep the Royal Court free of clowns and bugs. No, really, he hates 'em. Instead, give him a games console, and something fast to fly (over 200mph at least) and he'll grace you with the Knightly Smirk for hours on end.

*kapoof*

And there you go! Enjoy!!

Cate
                    sigpic

...with thanks to the wonderful Bay...

Comment

Cate! ROFL!

Are you keeping notes on all these Queen-doms or what?

Comment

Thankies!!

Hm, good idea - will now go find ye Royal Titling book, and one of ye royal peacocks for a new quill.

Cate
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cate'sCorner View Post
                          Thankies!!

Hm, good idea - will now go find ye Royal Titling book, and one of ye royal peacocks for a new quill.

Cate
                          Might be a good idea to keep track of who is who and who is knight to whom.

Comment

Done, and done!

Heading out to ye shopping mall now, but will be back soon, with a nice fresh pot of fairy dust, a goodly stack of drool buckets, and some new dusters for ye Royal Claymore. I think it will be another busy Knighting Night!

By your leave, My Lady

Cate
                            sigpic

Comment

Yeah, me too. I'll just be the funny spinster aunt.
                              My kids have one of those, only insert the word "absent" for funny; we live in Florida, she lives in Macau, and doesn't really see us when she does come to visit. They have another who is married, but outside of a miracle or adoption, they will never have kids (notice the caveat with my "never" ).

Cate-- over Dell's "knight"!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Aang View Post
                                Do you have to live in the Flyboy thread to get a title?
                                Originally posted by Aang View Post
                                Why thank you! (You have no idea how hard I am smiling right now...ow, my face!)

--And considering I'm rather quite attached to Clone-Carson I suppose it's just as well my lovely knight is a Clone *giggle*
                                Lucky you!
                                http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l8...argate4695.jpg
                                - Now I can't decide if I want to be addressed as Sir Shep or Colonel.
                                - Use both. I go by Sir. Dr. McKay, Lord of Science now.
                                - You had to keep calling yourself Lord of Science, didn't you?
                                - Of course. The laws of physics are mine, and they will obey me!
                                - You really need to stop watching Doctor Who, Rodney.
                                Oh haha!
                                Originally posted by Cate'sCorner View Post
                                Done, and done!

Heading out to ye shopping mall now, but will be back soon, with a nice fresh pot of fairy dust, a goodly stack of drool buckets, and some new dusters for ye Royal Claymore. I think it will be another busy Knighting Night!

By your leave, My Lady

Cate
                                Oh now I want a title too! May I have a knighting too? But I also have Carson as my companion! (see my location)
                                I am Queen McBeck of McTennantLand,
                                traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X