No announcement yet.

Team Flyboy (thunking, shipping, discussion) - Lorne/Mitchell/Sheppard/O'Neill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Probably should have bought a wind-breaker of some sort, too. Leather would be nice!

sigpic
    Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
    Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

Originally posted by ladygris View Post
      That's 'cause I've been forcing myself to write every day. I have absolutely no idea where this story is going, and it is defying me. I have one character--the bad guy--who is a sociopath, and she's absolutely unpredictable!

No word count is lame, though.
      What lg said. As long as you're out there writing, you have a chance to win. So keep it up!

Comment

Originally posted by Dellruby View Post
        I know how it goes with characters who have a mind of their own.... I had a really good one, and then she up and died on me!
        I'm thinking of bringing her back to life, or just ditching the story where she dies and pretend it never happened!
        I had that happen a time or two. Most recently in Safe Haven. Not only did a bunch of canon character die, some have gone missing and are assumed KIA.

Comment

Originally posted by Aang View Post
          I've got two who really never were meant to fall in love, then the one up and got a new personality and the other fell madly in love with him and they keep defying me! They keep having these "moments" I didn't tell them to have!!! Oh well. If I were participating in NaNo, my current word count would be...*looks* C'mon MS Word, OPEN. *McKay face* 26,439....
          I don't think its too late to join. And you're ahead of me as well. My word count as of last night is 16, 535

Comment

Temp at this moment is 57F. Monday will be a high of 55F. Not sure what that is Canadian, Aussie and NZ.

Comment

Morning thunkers.

Stay safe today, WW... and I hope you get to enjoy the s*** even for just a little bit. When do you get back?

sigpic

Comment

Thanks, Bay! I get back Monday night. VERY full four days ahead. Dad has surgery tomorrow, we're doing a combined Thanksgiving/Mom's birthday over the week-end, and Monday we see the lawyer before I fly home.

sigpic
                Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
                Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

GOOD NEWS!! BEN BROWDER'S GONNA BE IN ARROW!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Whytewytch View Post
                    Hope the damage is not too bad, Dell!

CONGRATS, DELL!

Like lg says, thunking will definitely get you there if you're looking for "achieving" levels--that and games like the "top 50" sort.

AWESOME word count! How cute, lg--the fellow was hitting on you. Poor awkward dude!

Exactly. My local RWA has a 250 word/day challenge.

lg--mine started challenging me from Day 1. I sat down to write the Cowboys & Angeli story and wound up with a Nephalim story. Now, things are not being as straight-forward as I thought. **sigh** I guess they're right--the path of true love never did run smooth.

You're kicking my butt, Aang! With a count like that, you should try to sign up for NaNo. If you "win", you get Scrivener for half price. I've heard it's good, but I've been too busy to play with it as of yet (you can get a free trial of it for during NaNo, too). A lot of my writer friends use it.

Just barely 50F in Central Florida this morning. I bought fur-lined boots and a heavy jacket yesterday.

http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/m...th/sweater.jpg
                    It was less cute and awkward and way more creepy. The guy was older than my dad! *shudder* And I'm 32!

Yeah, well, I've got an ex-FBI agent who is falling for a single mom while trying to hold on to his late partner from his FBI days who was assassinated and no one knows why....

Thanks, Bay! I get back Monday night. VERY full four days ahead. Dad has surgery tomorrow, we're doing a combined Thanksgiving/Mom's birthday over the week-end, and Monday we see the lawyer before I fly home.

http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/m...kavanbeard.jpg
                    You like to fill up a weekend, don't you?! Hope your trip goes well, and I hope everything works out.

Btw, 48F (8C) currently, with a projected high of 78F (25C). We have a 10% chance of rain tomorrow and a 10% chance of rain a week from today. Other than that.......

Comment

That will be nice to celebrate with your family over the weekend. Be sure to remember to breathe deep and enjoy it when you can. I do love Thanksgiving and usually try to do two. One with extended family and then a few days later a feast with just my hubby and kids... we can be greedier with the servings that way.

Happy Birthday to WW's Mom too.

sigpic

Comment

Just barely 50F in Central Florida this morning. I bought fur-lined boots and a heavy jacket yesterday.

http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/m...th/sweater.jpg

LOL!! Your kidding me right.. your cold!! Sorry WW but... that is 10C, that is T-shirt weather for me, we are currently at -9C (aka 15.8F) with a new Foot of White Stuff!!

Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
                        sigpic
                        Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

Safe travels WW....
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ladygris View Post
                            It was less cute and awkward and way more creepy. The guy was older than my dad! *shudder* And I'm 32!

Yeah, well, I've got an ex-FBI agent who is falling for a single mom while trying to hold on to his late partner from his FBI days who was assassinated and no one knows why....

You like to fill up a weekend, don't you?! Hope your trip goes well, and I hope everything works out.

Btw, 48F (8C) currently, with a projected high of 78F (25C). We have a 10% chance of rain tomorrow and a 10% chance of rain a week from today. Other than that.......
                            I haven't spent Thanksgiving with my folks in probably 15 years(?) and since Mom's b-day is the 24th, I've missed a lot of those, too. I wanted to share one more with them while Mom still remembers us; just a shame the kids couldn't come with.

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
                            That will be nice to celebrate with your family over the weekend. Be sure to remember to breathe deep and enjoy it when you can. I do love Thanksgiving and usually try to do two. One with extended family and then a few days later a feast with just my hubby and kids... we can be greedier with the servings that way.

Happy Birthday to WW's Mom too.

http://i745.photobucket.com/albums/x...e_Cloister.jpg
                            I think my in-laws (who live close by) will be in Macau for Thanksgiving. Gonna see if my SIL & her DH are available; if not, it'll be a nice, easy dinner with just the four of us!

Originally posted by OneillTwo"LL"s View Post

LOL!! Your kidding me right.. your cold!! Sorry WW but... that is 10C, that is T-shirt weather for me, we are currently at -9C (aka 15.8F) with a new Foot of White Stuff!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...ted/Banff7.jpg
                            I may have misspoke, Two LLs. No, no, no--50F is NOT cold, but it is cool enough that I can FINALLY wear boots and sweaters if I want to and not melt from sweat at the mere thought. I actually bought the items for my trip to New England--if it's 50F here, it'll be a might colder there. And I'm not very into the temps when there's a minus sign in front of them. I like "I can see my breath" cold, not "it hurts to breathe" cold.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by camelot7414 View Post
                              Safe travels WW....
                              Thanks, cam! Shutting laptop down...Later, all!
                              sigpic

Comment

See you later, WW.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X