Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

12,770 words for NaNo so far!

Comment

2258 words today! Yay! Am up to over 10K. Going to bed now--lots of work to do plus getting ready for my trip on Thursday. Nighty nights!

Spoiler:
      My hero just let me know that he was bi-sexual. Didn't see that one coming. Odds, anyone?

sigpic
      Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
      Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

Oh, and I got the last chapter of ITB back from my beta today. Her comments?

Spoiler:

Well, how about that???

I didn’t find a thing to mark or comment on.

Well done!!!

So there is a new chapter of ITB gonna be posted soon.
        sigpic
        Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
        Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

Originally posted by Whytewytch View Post
          Oh, and I got the last chapter of ITB back from my beta today. Her comments?

Spoiler:

Well, how about that???

I didn’t find a thing to mark or comment on.

Well done!!!

So there is a new chapter of ITB gonna be posted soon.
          Yeah!!!

By the way WW, guess what Niall Matter's character's name is in the new Primeval.
          Spoiler:
          Per IMDB it's Evan
          Haven't started watching it yet. Still making my way through the original show. Only 9 more eps to watch to be caught up.
          sigpic

Comment

Congrats FG and WW on the word count.
            sigpic

Comment

Thanks, Cam! Morning, thunkers!

Spoiler:
              Just found this on Primeval: New World. No specific date, but we will get to see it here at least.

sigpic

Comment

Congrats on the word count, WW and FG.

Cam... If your liking the original Primeval, I think you'll really enjoy the new one. The first ep was really good IMO.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Whytewytch View Post
                  2258 words today! Yay! Am up to over 10K. Going to bed now--lots of work to do plus getting ready for my trip on Thursday. Nighty nights!

Spoiler:
                  My hero just let me know that he was bi-sexual. Didn't see that one coming. Odds, anyone?
                  YAY on the word count!

RE: the spoiler:

About the same as Shepp being beat up by a woman half his size.

Comment

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
                    Congrats on the word count, WW and FG.

Cam... If your liking the original Primeval, I think you'll really enjoy the new one. The first ep was really good IMO.
                    I tried watching Primeval but couldn't get into it. Though I might watch the ep with Nial in it.

Comment

Originally posted by FlyBoyFanGirl View Post
                      I tried watching Primeval but couldn't get into it. Though I might watch the ep with Nial in it.
                      It took me a few episodes to get into it, but it's pretty good. They certainly like mixing up the cast though so you really don't know who will survive. Only 3 of the original cast are till on the show. Niall's stars in the new show and has been in 8 eps so far per IMDB, so you'll have more than 1 ep to watch.
                      sigpic

Comment

"Ah, Morning already!"

ONTLL: Oh come one Jack!!
                        Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
                        sigpic
                        Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

Morning Two LL's.

sigpic

Comment

Bailey..

"Hey, you heading to work soon?"

ONTLL: Yeah, yeah!! Hey, at least your off the floor!!

Later Campers!
                            Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
                            sigpic
                            Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

Later Two LL's

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X