Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by camelot7414 View Post
    Not having too much trouble as I switched it back to the old version
    Yay! Glad you were able to solve the issue.
    sigpic
    Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
    Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

Originally posted by camelot7414 View Post
      WW, did you see my post over on Kavan's thunk thread that Lifetime was having a sale on DVD's. They have a few of Kavans vids at $9.98.
      I did! We seem to be playing tag here. I was just there, commenting on how I just capped ADWD.
      sigpic
      Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
      Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

Originally posted by Whytewytch View Post
        Good luck with PB, Sha!

Current temp here is 57F! I think I may wear a sweater today.

http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/m...th/sweater.jpg

57F.. Oy.. That is +13 Celsius!! Try -5C aka 23F.. that is my current temperature!!

Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
        sigpic
        Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

Originally posted by Dellruby View Post
          WW! you're up, OMG, I haven't gone to bed yet!
          Time zones play with my mind at times!
          I will be going to bed soon though.
          Sorry to hear PB is not working for you Sha, I had trouble with it for a couple of weeks too, but it's good just now...knock on wood.
          http://i1342.photobucket.com/albums/...ruby/Duet3.jpg
          It's not C4, but...
          I love the audio commentary on this episode!!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
            I am quite impressed, Dell! Kind of MacGyver-ish sounding.

http://i745.photobucket.com/albums/x...isS5E1-193.jpg
            MacGyver-ish!!

"Oh don't say that, she might have watch the Gadget man!"

ONTLL: Jack!!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by OneillTwo"LL"s View Post

57F.. Oy.. That is +13 Celsius!! Try -5C aka 23F.. that is my current temperature!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...001-rda810.jpg
              It went up to 74, so I was roasting in my pretty purple pullover, then it went back down to 66; that's the problem--it'll be in the 40s and 50s in the morning, then up to the 70s and 80s in the day. Makes cold & flu season a real bear.

When I was used to the 20s and teens, it was no real problem; I loved winter when I was living in New Hampshire and Connecticut, even when I was older and had to clean off the snow and go to work in it and everything. I might be wearing rose-colored glasses, but I don't remember ever complaining so bitterly about the cold as I do about the heat. I'm not saying I didn't complain about it, but once I was inside, with a cup of hot coffee or hot chocolate (Bailey's optional, depending on if I'd be driving or not), it was all good. Oh, I'd squeal like a child (which, for half the time, I was) when I stepped out into the frozen wasteland and a blast of icy air would flash up my skirt or something. And I've gotta say, life got easier when Dad got the snow-blower. But that's why you have neighbors with teen-aged & pre-teen boys--they're awesome at shoveling snow and mowing lawns (all right, not awesome, but they do a passable...mostly passable...job. Sometimes. )
              sigpic

Comment

:d in my defense... I was raking leaves and doing book report with daughter... Set phone down somewhere along the way.

http://i745.photobucket.com/albums/x...250741_640.jpg

does flip-flop fitted feet make up for it?
                yes!!! Yes!!! Yes!!!!
                sigpic

Comment

looking around PB I see nothing new??

then again its been a mess for me the last several months
                  sigpic

Comment

I am quite impressed, Dell! Kind of MacGyver-ish sounding.
                    Originally posted by OneillTwo"LL"s View Post
                    MacGyver-ish!!

"Oh don't say that, she might have watch the Gadget man!" [/CENTER]

ONTLL: Jack!!
                    I must say I was feeling very MacGyver-ish at the time!
                    Just a pity I didn't need to use duct tape!
                    sigpic

Comment

would love to stay and play but just checking in.. then off to crack the whip on homework..

Spoiler:
                      daughter got a write-up today (big do do trouble) for not being ready to work when the teacher said it was time to work... REALLY ??? WTF is that !!!!??? sorry I am not seeing the big picture here.. thats it.. and this happened last week.. and what do you want me to do NOW!!! a week later.. *ponders* no dinner, off to bed, no TV for a week??? it was a week ago.. so I just signed it...

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

You are too easy.

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

YES!!! rub me the right way and I purrrrrrrrrr